剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
继续以前那样 还是另作他选
The way it's been, or the way it could be
因为我在想 就这一次
'cause I'm thinking, for once,
轮到你了
it's you!
炸♥弹♥不在这里
The bomb's not here.
那在哪里
Then where is it?
海军陆战队正派出防爆小组
So the Marines are scrambling a WMD team,
但他们大概还有八分钟撤离
but they're about eight minutes out.
我们疏散不了了
I don't think we can evacuate.
这里和海军陆战队基地有五千人
5,000 people between here and the Marine base
四分钟能够吗
in four minutes?
如果运气好 可以让他们不被立即炸死
If we're lucky, we get them from the instant death zone
而是慢慢被辐射死
to the die-a-slow-death zone.
没人会死的
No one is gonna die.
你有办法吗
Is there any way you can fix that?
没办法不触发自动防故障装置
Not without triggering the fail-safe.
你真牛 奇爱博士
Well, way to go, Dr. Strangelove.
196♥4♥年出品的黑色幽默电影
该片副题为 我如何学会停止恐惧并爱上炸♥弹♥
你造了一个无法阻止的炸♥弹♥
You built a bomb that can't be stopped.
好了 让他想想 让他想想
Okay, okay, just let him think. Let him think.
我无法停止钚触发器
Okay, I can't stop the plutonium trigger,
但我能移除铀核
but I can remove the uranium core.
减少伤亡
Fewer casualties.
也许减为零 但不管怎样
Maybe none, but either way,
我们得将核弹带到越远越好
we got to get this nuke as far away as possible
-以防我失败 -他说得对
- in case I fail. - No, he's right.
这个基地有数千人
There's thousands of people on this base.
这是我们唯一的选择
It's our only option.
好 我们可以开出轻武器范围
Okay, we could -- we could drive it out to the small arms range.
那不够远
That's not far enough.
让海军陆战队派直升机来
Well, can't the Marines send a helicopter?
两分钟之内吗 不 他们不能
In two minutes? No. They can't --
我们没时间了
We're running out of time!
西蒙得... 西蒙
Simon is gonna have to -- Simon.
不 不 西蒙
No! No! Simon!
你早就知道你移除不了燃料核心吧
You knew you couldn't remove the fuel core, didn't you?
必须在水下爆♥炸♥
It's got to go off underwater.
至少三十米以下
At least 100 feet.
这辆萨博班会沉得很快
The Suburban will sink fast,
所以不会放射性尘埃 危害最小
so no fallout, minimal damage,
没人会受伤
nobody gets hurt.
但除了你
Except you.
我不会感觉到的
I won't feel a thing.
看来我有资格拿那枚徽章了
Guess I earned that medal now.
你从不需要徽章证明自己 西蒙
You never needed to, Simon.
我以为英勇就义 不会感到害怕
Guess I thought valor would feel a lot less scary.
别挂电♥话♥ 好吗
Just don't hang up, okay?
不会 永远不会
No, no. Never.
我们都在这里
We're all here with you.
西蒙
Simon?
蕾娜
Raina?
我一直都知道你能拯救大家
I-I always knew you would save us.
我一直在想我这辈子没做过的事
Kept thinking about all the things I didn't do in my life --
我这辈子害过的人比救过的人多
a life where I hurt more people than I helped.
但我只能想到一件事
But I can only think of one thing.
我没跟你多相处一阵
I didn't spend more time with you.
你想去喝喝茶吗
You want to grab a tea sometime?
想
Yes.
我想去
I would love to.
谢谢你 西蒙
Thank you, Simon.
西蒙 我们爱你
Simon, we love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我们还在这里
We're all still here.
我会活在你们心里
I'm always with you.
你还好吗
You okay?
这样的日子谁能好得起来
Who can be on a day like this?
我懂
I know.
看来你好多了
Someone looks better.
表象具有欺骗性
Appearances can be deceiving,
鉴于辐射损伤几乎全在内部
given the fact that radiation damage is almost entirely internal.
差不多吧
Well, almost.
除了表面疤痕
Aside from the superficial scarring
以及终生面临
and the lifelong elevated risk
罕见的癌变风险增高
of rare mutation-based cancers,
我健康得很
I'm surprisingly healthy.
你之前的处境现在怎么样了
And what about your previous situation?
中情局不来找我了
Oh, "The Company" has not come knocking.
作为本世纪焦点事件的主角之一是有好处的
Perks of being called a player in the story of the century.
他们不能将我幽禁起来了
So can't take me off the grid.
见到你真好 凯勒布
It's good to see you, Caleb.
我也是 感觉如何 兄弟
How you feeling, buddy? Good to see you, too.
瑞恩 特区怎么样
Ryan, how was D.C.?
我向国会做了简报
Well, I briefed Congress,
他们觉得我很清楚整件事
who seems to think that I know exactly what happened.
我还是不太清楚 但
Still not sure I do, but...
听之任之 任其发展
Well, ride the horse in the direction it's going, right?
差不多吧
Yeah, pretty much.
我带了份礼物给你
I brought you a gift.
什么
What?
欢迎回来 怀特探员
Welcome back, Agent Wyatt.
谢尔比·怀特 特别探员
怎么做到的
How?
新任副局长动用了一些关系
The new deputy director pulled some strings.
成为联调局史上职位最高的女性
How does it feel to be the highest-ranking woman
感觉如何
in Bureau history?
我倒希望感觉更好些
I wish it felt better.
也许有一天我也能将艾丽克丝复职
Maybe someday I can get Alex her badge back, too.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
-等我一下 -好
- Give me a minute. - Okay.
我以为他的英勇勋章已在灵柩里了
I thought his Medal of Valor was already in the casket.
这是中♥央♥车站那枚
It's the one from Grand Central.
我想把这枚也给他
I want him to have this one, too.
来吧 我们进去吧
Come on. Let's go inside.
你妈来了 真好
Oh, it's nice your mom came.
别犯傻了
Who are you kidding?
她现在就已经开始
She's already planning her run
筹划自己八年后的总统竞选了
for president eight years from now.
我稍后再进去
I'll be with you in a second.
你好 艾丽克丝
Hello, Alex.
感谢你的到来 副总统阁下
Thank you for being here, Madam Vice President.
多谢相邀
Thank you for inviting me.
希望你安好 身体还好吗
I hope you're well. How's your health?
我身体很好 怎么这么问
My health's fine. Why?
你不再高血压了吗
Blood pressure not bothering you anymore?
根据你竞选后
According to your medical records
公布的病例来看
that were released after the election,
你没有血压问题
you don't have a blood-pressure problem,
因此也没有医生给你开降压药
hence you don't have a blood-pressure prescription.
所以我不明白为什么廉姆·奥康纳会威胁我
So I don't understand why Liam O'Connor would blackmail me
让我换掉你根本没吃过的药
into swapping out pills that you were never really taking.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是在问我问题 还是在指控我
Were you asking me a question or making an accusation?
我在给你说出真♥相♥的机会
I'm giving you a chance to tell me the truth
不然我就会尽全力去证明
before I devote my life to proving it.
你已经知道我有多执着了
And you already know how stubborn I can be.
你跟廉姆·奥康纳到底有什么瓜葛
So how involved were you with Liam O'Connor?
我跟廉姆·奥康纳没牵连
I wasn't involved with Liam O'Connor.
我没带窃听器 副总统阁下
I'm not wearing a wire, ma'am.
不管你带没带 我的回答都一样
Wire or no wire, the answer's the same.
但你知道他的事
But you knew about him.
现在最重要的是 我们为国效力
All that matters now is that we serve our country --
我作为副总统出力
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表