剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什
My name is Alex Parrish.
保卫国家一直是我的夙愿
Protecting our country had always been my dream,
但我的人生却发生了转变
But my life took a turn.
一切始于九个月前
It all started nine months ago
我前往联调局训练营的路上
on my way to the FBI academy.
我父亲曾是名特工
My father was a special agent.
不是我妈杀了他
My mother didn't shoot him.
是我
I did.
你觉得这些人中有人是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
You think one of these people is a terrorist?
不仅如此 我们确信
We're pretty sure they already were a terrorist
他们去匡提科时就已经恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了
when they got to Quantico.
我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前
I never thought before I'd save our country,
我要先自救
I'd have to save myself.
如果你们表现不完全一致
No one's gonna believe you're the same person
这事就会穿帮
unless you match.
我们本来就不该来这儿的
Maybe we should have never come here.
这是唯一真实的证据
This is the only piece of evidence that's real.
艾瑟探员
Agent Asher.
我需要找出真♥相♥
I need to find the truth.
她是我女儿
She's my daughter!
-滚出去 -不
- Get out! - No!
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth!
就这一次 西塔
For once, Sita!
揭开你的真面目吗
The truth about you?
杰夫·迈克尔斯
《Canyon Moon》 Andrew McMahon In The Wilderness
起床了
Up and at 'em, people.
10分钟后 全体参加打靶测试
Mandatory gun test in 10 minutes.
10分钟
That's 10 minutes.
已经起了
You're already up?
不能停下 不会停下
Can't stop. Won't stop.
几点了啊 怎么回事
What time is it? What's going on?
就是天还没亮有个打靶测试
Oh, just a little pre-dawn gun test.
我累死了
I'm exhausted.
你应该也很累才对
You should be, too.
你又半夜不睡看你♥爸♥的档案了
You were up late reading your dad's file again.
我只是想再过一遍再丢掉
I was just going over it one last time before I throw it away.
你已经穿好衣服了 跟你比我们太不像样了
You're already dressed. You're making us look bad.
我根本都没费力好吗 赶紧的吧
And you're making it easy. Hustle.
-只有10分钟了 快走 -10分钟哦
- We have just 10 minutes. Come on. - 10 minutes, people!
妮尔麦
Nimah?
起来了
Up and at 'em, people.
10分钟后所有人进行打靶测试
Mandatory gun test in 10 minutes.
10分钟
That's 10 minutes.
10分钟后 打靶测试
10 minutes, people. Gun test.
你在哪 我很担心 打给我吧
怎么样 你没事吧
How's it going? You good?
很好 好的不得了
Great. Better than ever.
听我说
Hey, look.
我知道读那份档案你肯定不好受
I know that reading that file was rough.
我不知道如果我突然发现
I don't know what I would do
我爸爸是个英雄而不是废物 我该怎么办
if I found out my dad was a hero instead of a deadbeat.
-我觉得 -知道吗
- I feel -- - You know what?
是我想要答案 我得到了
I wanted answers, and I got them.
现在我了却了心事 可以向前看了
Now I have closure. It's behind me.
上午6点 靶场
下一轮23米处射击
Next string of fire is from 25 yards.
15秒5发
5 rounds, 15 seconds.
3发站打 2发跪打
Three standing, two kneeling.
扣动扳机得再快点 阿敏
Got to be faster on the trigger, Amin.
我都错过早祷告了
I'm missing my morning prayers.
我完全不知道现在什么时间
I'm losing complete track of time.
我的身体不适应
My body's not used to this.
是吗
Really?
我们全天候地训练了一个月了
We've been going at it 24/7 for like a month.
刚刚的一轮再来一遍
Repeat that string again.
很好 帕里什
Excellent work, Parrish.
你的靶满分
You have a perfect target.
看看艾丽克丝的靶子
Check out Alex's target.
大家都该以她为目标
It's what you should all be aiming for.
下一队
Next team.
某人最近挺在状态
Someone's been on their game lately.
我还以为最佳射手
And here I thought it would come down
该是你我比拼的
to me and you for top gun.
她简直像终结者
She's like the terminator.
我们不上课时
When we're not in class,
她就去图书馆 游泳池 健身房♥
she's at the library, the pool, the gym.
永不停歇
She doesn't stop.
或许她是个蓝火
Maybe she's a blue flamer.
就是一开始冲劲十足
That's what they call NATs who start raring to go
但没到终点线就完蛋的新生
but crash and burn before the finish line.
不 艾丽克丝不会的
No, that's not Alex.
至少我不这么认为
At least I don't think it is.
9个月后
中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥案已经过去了24小时
It's been 24 hours since the grand central bombing
纽约 里弗代尔
而主要嫌犯 联调局特工艾丽克丝·帕里什
and the whereabouts of the prime suspect, Alex Parrish,
仍不知所踪
an FBI special agent, are still not known.
他们刚刚发布了一张帕里什的照片
Just released a picture of Parrish.
希望能借此找到她
They hope this photo will help track her down.
你不会打给你端樱桃司康饼的人吧
Wouldn't shoot a man with a cherry scone, would you?
抱歉 我太紧张了
I'm so sorry. I'm -- I'm just on edge.
看来你不需要咖啡了
Guess you don't need the coffee.
你真没闲着
You've been busy.
我追查到了我们班所有新生
So, I tracked down all the information I could
能找到的全部信息
on all the NATs in our class.
这肯定不容易
That couldn't have been easy.
你知道保罗·温特斯去过伊朗吗
Did you know Paul Winters spent time in Iran?
格拉姆·尼尔森妻子的兄弟
And Graham Nelson married a woman
是个车♥臣♥抵抗军
whose brother was a Chechnyan rebel.
还有伊莱亚斯 你知道他做律师时
And Elias -- you know how many FBI persons of interest
为多少联调局嫌疑人辩护过吗
he's defended in his law career?
还让他们大多脱罪了
And got most of them acquitted.
你没怎么睡吧
You didn't get much sleep, did you?
我们需要找个炸♥弹♥专家
What we really need is to find a bomb technician
看看那节线 西蒙
to take a look at this wire, Simon.
这是我手里唯一能
It's the only thing I have pointing to...
帮我找到陷害者的东西
Whoever's framed me.
我可能认识个人
I might know a guy.
前以色列国防军 住在威廉斯堡
Former IDF, now lives in Williamsburg.
你觉得他能查到这是哪来的吗
Y-you think he could figure out where this came from?
我
I --
是工作 我去...
Uh, it's work. Let me, um...
我们要派去应急小队和人♥质♥救援队
We're sending in ESU and hostage-rescue teams.
把她控制住
Keep her there.
你不觉得这有点着急了吗
Just -- d-don't you think that's a little hasty?
她信任我 我可以套出信息
Ju-- she trusts me, all right? I can get information from her.
给我点时间
Just -- just give me time.
他们已经在路上了
They're already en route.
他们差1分钟到时会提醒你
You'll get a heads-up when they're 60 seconds out.
收到了吗
Do you copy?
收到
Copy that.
阿敏学员
Trainee Amin.
我发现最近只有你出来训练
I've noticed it's just been you the last few days.
你妹妹还好吗
Is your sister okay?
妮尔麦感冒了 这几天由我来训练
Nimah has the flu. I've been doing double shifts.
那真不幸 我一会去看看
I'm sorry to hear that. I'll check in on her after...
不用了 她现在好多了
Oh, no, it's fine. She's much better now.
阿敏
Amin.
如果她觉得压力太大 可以跟我直说
If the stress is getting to her, you can tell me, okay?
通常新生训练四周后会开始想家
NATs get homesick after the first four weeks.
这会影响他们的训练
It interferes with their training.
更别提你们还得
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表