剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
You can understand why I might be a little bit secretive.
你没有给奥巴马投票吗
You didn't vote for Obama?
没法当朋友了
We can't be friends.
我父母死前 我都不知道她真的存在
You know, I didn't even know that she was real until they died.
我之前怒不可遏
I used to get so angry.
但她现在是我唯一的亲人
But now she's all that I have.
我妈没有杀我爸
My mother didn't shoot my father.
是我杀的
I did.
这个秘密 我背负了十五年
I've lived with that for 15 years.
从没告诉任何人
Never told anyone.
而我来这里仅四个星期
And in the four weeks that I've been here,
我就告诉了两个人
I've told two people,
现在又加了一个
and now a third.
听我说...
Look, I...
我知道我说过我们不算朋友 但...
I know I said that we're barely friends, but...
事实上...
...the truth is...
我从来没有朋友
I've never really had any friends.
直到遇到你了
Until now.
我们这样一直牵着手会被认为是百合吧
How long do we hold hands until it gets weird?
-差不多就行了 -好吧
- I think now. - Okay.
多谢提醒
Good to know.
这成咱俩习惯了吗
Is this a thing now?
互相看对方刷牙
Us watching each other brush our teeth?
我申请入学是因为我想找出真♥相♥
I enrolled here because I wanted to find out the truth.
当我找到了
And when I did,
我以为这是我之前来此的目的
I thought maybe that's all I was here for.
你今天不该多管闲事
It wasn't your place to do what you did today.
但我很高兴你这么做了
But I'm glad you did.
让我意识到
It made me realize
我很想成为探员
I really want this.
烦心的事情解决了 我才看清这点
I just couldn't see it till the smoke cleared.
所以 谢谢你
So...thank you.
你竟然对我说谢谢了
You just thanked me.
不仅谢今天这事
Not just for that.
还感谢你留在原地守候
Also for staying put.
不管我怎么将你推开 你都...
No matter how hard I try to push you away, you just...
你总在留守原地
You're always there.
我从见你的第一眼开始
Well, from the moment I first saw you,
我就知道我舍不得让你离开我的视线
I knew I didn't want to let you out of my sight.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
有多高兴
How glad?
如果你运气够好
Well, maybe if you're lucky,
说不定哪天我会给你些甜头
someday I'll show you.
那我绝不会让你离开我的视线了
Well, now I'm definitely not letting you out of my sight.
你们来匡提科时 就不再是从前的自己
You're not the people you were when you came to Quantico.
培训结束时
And you're not the special agents
特工身份也不能代表你
you'll become when you're done.
顶住压力 胜任工作
You have a long way to go
任重道远 你们还需努力
to deal with the stresses that come with this job.
因为作为探员
Because out in the field as agents,
你们时刻面临危险
the stakes are life and death.
在生死存亡的时刻 你必须抉择
It is what you do in those do-or-die moments,
马♥克♥思♥
那才是真实的你
That's who you really are.
活出精彩 热爱生活
你三十年兢兢业业地工作
You can spend 30 years doing solid work.
而一个错误的决定
One bad decision...
就能将你对局里的贡献抹杀掉
...can define your entire life with the FBI.
那一刻 你害怕了
That moment you got scared...
你没开枪
...and didn't pull the trigger.
那一刻 你开了枪 却很后悔
That moment you pull the trigger and wish you hadn't.
-你好 - 妈 是我
- Hello? - Hi, Mom.
艾丽克丝 学校怎么样
Alex, how's school?
我不能再骗你了
I can't live a lie anymore.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我之前说我去读研了 我骗了你
When I told you I was going to grad school, I lied.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
妈 我加入了联调局
I joined the FBI, mom.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我在匡提科联调局学院
I'm at Quantico.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
分♥析♥员不允许射击的
Analysts aren't allowed to shoot.
我家里人认识靶场负责人
Well, my family's close with the range officer.
靶场关门后 他就让我进来
He lets me come in on off hours,
因为他跟大家都清楚
'cause he knows, just like everybody else knows,
我也当不成特工
That I'm never gonna be a special agent.
我想你来了
I guess now that you're here,
你会举报我吧
you're probably gonna report me.
你要是比不过我 那我会上报
I'll only report you if you can't keep up.
真♥相♥是...
The truth is...
不论我们做什么
...no matter what we do,
不管我们有没有开枪
whether we take the shot or not,
我们都要承担后果
We have to deal with the consequences.
我知道实情了
I know for a fact that
你派我做的事根本就未经授权
what you've been doing is off-book.
你没有按我说的办事
You didn't do as you were told,
我现在只能自己搞定了
and now I have to do it myself.
谁授权的任务 奥康纳
Well, where'd the order come from, O'Connor, hmm?
你到底在隐瞒什么
What the hell are you hiding?
在芝加哥那事之后
After what happened in Chicago --
不 我在那里犯的唯一错误
No, the only mistake I made there
就是什么都没说
was keeping my mouth shut.
如果你想玩弄我于鼓掌之间
And if you try to keep me under your thumb,
我会上报你
I will go above you.
-你想知道实情吗 -对
- Oh, you want to hear some truth, then? - Yeah.
局里不会在乎你说什么
The Bureau won't care what you have to say.
我之前说你是在这里卧底 我骗了你
I told you you were undercover here, but I lied.
你其实是在察看期
You're on probation.
对局里来说
And as far as the Bureau's concerned,
你现在是正式进行二次培训
you are officially retraining.
如果你没通过...
And if you fail out of here...
你就出局了
You are out.
所以你想怎么跟助理局长汇报都行
So do whatever you want with the Assistant Director.
她救不了你
She can't save you.
瑞恩·布斯
他们信了
They bought it.
他们完全不知道你当时在那里
They have no idea you were there.
我那么信任你
I can't believe I trusted you.
听我说 如果我...
Okay, look, if my --
如果我效忠于联调局
If my allegiance was to the FBI,
你和艾丽克丝现在早就被抓起来了
you and Alex would both be in handcuffs right now.
我尽力而为了
I did what I could do.
我也是泥菩萨过江啊
It is my ass on the line, too, you know.
我们现在怎么办
So, what the hell do we do now?
醒醒
Up.
告诉我 我在炸♥弹♥里找到的线
You're gonna tell me how this wire from your family business
怎么会是你家卖♥♥的
ended up as a part of those bombs.
我什么都不用跟你说
I don't have to tell you anything.
你总会开口的
Oh, you will, eventually.
因为你现在是我的人♥质♥
'cause you're my hostage now,
我有的是时间等你开口
And I will wait for as long as it takes.
各位 注意
All right, everybody, listen up.
局里刚刚下达命令
This order's just come through.
帕里什逃亡得够久了
Parrish has been in the wind long enough
她又劫持了一名人♥质♥
and she's taken another hostage.
从现在开始
But from this point on,
所有执法部门注意
all law-enforcement agencies
如果见到帕里什
are being told if they see Parrish,
不需要活捉
they are to take no prisoners.
由此刻起 一律格杀勿论
From here on out, it's shoot to kill.
《Break the Rules》-- Charli XCX
《Father Father》-- Laura Mvula
《Maps for the Getaway》-- Andrew McMahon In the Wilderness
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表