剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
But you never went through with it.
中♥央♥车站的爆♥炸♥案不是我所为
Look, I am not responsible for Grand Central.
有人偷了我的计划 修复了缺陷
Somebody stole my plans, fixed the flaws,
为其所用
and used them for themselves.
我不是杀人犯
I am not a murderer.
那是谁呢 西蒙
Then, who is, Simon?
谁都有可能
Could be anyone.
也许此刻他就站在我们眼前
We could be looking at him right now.
至少你们是这么想的 对吧
At least that's what you think, isn't it?
但不是我
But it isn't me.
你这是想去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
回家 把事情都安排妥当
Home -- to get my affairs in order.
我想我很快就会因叛国罪
I'm guessing it's only a matter of hours
而被抓起来
before I'm arrested for treason.
-西蒙 等下 -什么 等什么
- Simon, wait. - What? For what?
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我把你当朋友 信任你 忠于你
I gave you my friendship, my confidence, my loyalty --
大家都这么做了
we all did.
而当我们需要你这么做时
And the second you had the chance to do the same,
你背弃了我们
you turned on us.
西蒙
Simon.
不 他说得对
No, he's right.
她也是尽职而已 我们都是
She was just doing her job. We all are.
我们一起经历了这么多
We've been through too much together
不该有这样的下场
to end up like this.
被当做是名单中那些疑犯吗
Being treated like names on a list?
我们不顾丢饭碗 不惜去挡子弹
We've risked our careers. We've -- we've taken bullets.
我们冒着一切风险去救她
We put everything on the line for her.
为了你 在你最需要帮助的时候
For you - when you needed it the most.
而我们需要帮助时 你是怎么做的
Where were you when we needed the same?
我来说吧
No, I'll tell you where.
你躲在那些监控后面
Hiding behind those monitors.
-谢尔比 拜托 -不
- Shelby, please. - No.
今早 我们说不会做出
This morning, - we said we weren't gonna make
让自己后悔的选择
any more choices that we regret.
希望你的良心能过得去 艾丽克丝
So I hope that you can live with this, Alex.
真的
I really do.
等这件事结束 你会成为英雄
When this is over, you'll be a hero.
你会扬名天下
You'll be famous.
而我们呢
Us?
不会有人记得我们
We won't even have our names.
干得好 帕里什
Great work, Parrish.
你自己孤独地庆祝胜利吧
Enjoy your parade -- alone.
妮尔麦 别说了
Nimah, stop this.
"别说了"
"Stop this."
他是个战争犯
He's a war criminal.
不 士兵不是罪犯
No, a soldier isn't a criminal
就算你不崇尚他们的战争 妮尔麦
just because you don't believe in their war, Nimah.
你在为自己的同类辩护吗
Are you defending your own kind?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我在维护一个
I'm standing up for a man
将来会成为优秀特工的男人
who's gonna make a great special agent someday.
也许会比我这个特工更出色
Probably a better one than I am.
你现在还不是特工 你是说以后吧
Don't you mean a better special agent than you're gonna be?
不 他不是
No, he doesn't.
告诉他们吧
Just tell them.
要知道 这里不只有
You know, Simon and Vasquez
西蒙和巴兹克斯藏有秘密
aren't the only ones in here with a secret.
我不是学员
I'm not a trainee.
我是奉命来匡提科
I'm a special agent who was assigned to Quantico
执行一项卧底任务
to work undercover.
我可以告诉你们
And I can tell you
巴兹克斯和西蒙有资格留在这里
that Vasquez and Simon deserve to be here
因为他们心中燃着怒火
because of their rage.
因为他们心中燃着怒火
Because of their rage.
巴兹克斯 你为你女儿付出的一切
Vasquez, what you've done for your daughter --
那种拼劲
It's that fight
会激励你成为更优秀的探员
that is gonna drive you to be a great agent.
西蒙 把我推到墙上时
And, Simon, when you threw me against a wall,
我们当时四目相对
I mean, we were eye to eye,
我在你身上看到了士兵的身影
and I saw the soldier inside of you,
我看到了那份痛楚
I saw that pain,
我能体会
and I get it.
要知道 我们都犯过错
You know, we've all made mistakes.
我们都有秘密
We all have secrets.
但这里的每一个人
But everybody here -- every single one of you --
都赢得了为国效力的资格
has earned the right to serve.
谢谢你 布斯特工
Thank you, Special Agent Booth.
你们可以坐下了
You can take your seats.
在座的每一个人都自愿
Everyone in this room volunteered
先不考虑良心问题 尽好探员的责任
to put their duty ahead of their conscience.
我们奉命做的事不一定都是合理的
What we do when we follow orders may not always be fair,
也不一定都是正确的
and it may not always be right.
但我们必须完成
But it is what is asked of us,
我们也要承担这一切
and it is what we have to live with.
娜塔莉 巴兹克斯 能上前一步吗
Natalie Vasquez, will you please step forward?
娜塔莉 委员会已做出决定
Natalie, the board has decided
你可以继续留在匡提科训练
that you are fit to continue your time here at Quantico,
但要进行两周监督察看
Given a two-week supervisory probation.
散会
You are all dismissed.
你们早上可以继续审查这些新生
You can continue vetting the new NATs in the morning.
艾瑟先生 能谈一下吗
Mr. Asher, a moment please?
你也不是卧底吗
So, you're not undercover, too?
不是吗
No?
那就好
Okay. That's good.
我就是问一下
I'm just checking,
因为布斯特工的事 最近发生的这些事
because special agent Booth and everything.
我不是
I am not.
你呢
Are you?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我想我们都清楚
I guess we both know
你可以跟某人很亲密
that you can be so close to someone
却还是看不清他们的为人
and still have no idea who they really are.
他们可以是披着羊皮的狼
They can smile but be a monster on the inside.
表面上说在乎你 转身背叛你
They can say they care for you and betray you.
我当时没想背叛你
I wasn't trying to betray you.
你以为你当时处理的事情
You thought you were taking care of something
我永远都不会发现
I would have never noticed myself.
我正在处理一些事
I am taking care of something --
不 你没有 你让我怀疑我姐
No, you didn't. You made me doubt my sister.
而现在你要帮我彻底打消
And now you're gonna help me get rid of those doubts
这些疑虑
once and for all.
学员中出了个特工 大家都吓坏了吧
So, is everyone freaking out about the agent in their midst?
我确实觉得不对劲
I did always think it was weird
你怎么各个方面都那么优秀
how good you were at everything.
差不多跟你一样优秀
Almost as good as you.
卧底少年
So, Jump Street...
电影 主角被派到大学当卧底
你真觉得我能成为一名好探员吗
...you really think I'm gonna make one hell of an agent?
有你这样的探员 局里那帮家伙走运了
I think these clowns are lucky to have you.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
正给瑞恩送行呢
Just sending Ryan off.
-我欠你份情 -别这么说
- I owe you. - No.
也许有一天 我会救你一条命
Maybe one day, I can save your life.
你今早问我 我还没离开的原因
You asked me this morning why I hadn't left yet.
回到现实世界很难
Yeah, well, it's hard to go back to the real world.
这一点我明白
I can see that.
这是我的现实世界
This is my real world.
我本可以一直在这里卧底
I could've kept this undercover thing going for forever.
我不想离开你
I didn't want to leave you.
我花了很长时间去看清
I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表