剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Are you gonna stop me, or is any of this starting
你也和我一样这么理解的
to make sense to you like it is to me?
谢尔比 他为我中了两次枪
Shelby, he got shot for me, twice.
第一次到底是谁对他开的枪
And who exactly shot him the first time around?
不是伊莱亚斯 这我们知道
It wasn't Elias. That much we know.
如果你要对自己开枪
And if you're gonna shoot yourself --
打这里最容易
easiest place to do it.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许德鲁是对的
Maybe Drew is.
我们只要进入他的电脑
All we have to do is get inside his computer
看看能发现什么
and see what we find.
你一直说德鲁是直肠子
You always said Drew was a straight-shooter.
他从来不会骗你
He never lied to you.
即使我想这么做
Even if I wanted to,
我怎么进入纽约分局呢
how could I get inside the New York Field Office?
局里正在追捕我
The Bureau has a warrant out for my arrest.
我们运气不错 还有我
Well, lucky for us, we have me.
麦格雷戈·怀特[软件]已经潜入局里了
McGregor-Wyatt is already inside.
艾丽克丝在哪 她在哪
Where's Alex? Where is she?
有人找过哈斯议员吗
Has anyone talked to Senator Haas?
她肯定不希望在副总统选举前24小时
Because I bet she won't like her junkie son being traipsed
她的瘾君子儿子
throughout the New York Field Office just 24 hours prior
被拽到纽约分局来吧
to the presidential election.
公众看法不是我所关心的 凯勒布
Public perception is not my concern, Caleb.
公共安全才是
Public safety is.
如果你关注这点的话
Well, if that's what you're worried about,
那你应该关心一下那台着火的电脑吧
I'm pretty sure that computer's on fire.
不过我最近经常出现幻觉
Then again, I have been hallucinating a lot lately.
你做了什么
What did you do?
漫威神奇四侠之一
我想说我用"霹雳火"制♥造♥了电路着火
Well, I'd like to say that I Human Torch-ed an electrical fire,
但我觉得即使这样我也做不到
but I think even that is beyond my reach.
快走
Move!
这招真方便
You made that look easy.
用麦格雷戈·怀特安全系统
Used the McGregor-Wyatt security system
黑进桌面 关闭了他们的风扇
to hack into the desktops, kill their fans,
然后运行系统里的所有程序
and run every single program in the system
直到中♥央♥处理器过热燃烧
until the CPUs overheated.
别担心 他们只会谴责中国
Don't worry. They'll blame China.
但你还是要动作快点
Still, you need to act fast.
好的
Okay.
沃克那边有什么进展
How'd it go with Walker?
他之前在那家邮局工作过
Well, he used to work at that post office,
但肯特不让我审问他
but Kent wouldn't let me question him.
他完全没有追查吗
He didn't pursue it at all?
对啊 他就直接结束审查 我问他时
No, he ended the interview, and when I asked him about it,
他却不理我
he just shut me down.
我们得继续追查他
This guy needs to be pursued.
感觉他很不对劲
There was something so off about him.
我们现在应该去他家
You know, we should really be sitting on his house right now.
我已经打完了电♥话♥
And I finished my calls.
我可以过去碰碰运气
I can head over there and try my luck.
你能过去稳住他 直到我联♥系♥你吗
Would you just babysit him till you hear from me?
我去问问肯特
And I'll try and go around Kent
看能不能再找个人去他家
and see if I can get someone to the house.
你真的不介意吗
You sure you don't mind?
之前20分钟
I spent the last 20 minutes
我都在故障检修一个老掉牙的路由器
troubleshooting an 80-year-old's WiFi router,
所以我真的不介意
so, no, I don't mind.
我会调查一下沃克
Yeah, and I'll look into Walker.
也许我们在同一天
Maybe we'll catch a criminal
能同时抓到罪犯和叛变探员呢
and a crooked agent in the same day.
好的
Yeah.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么
About what?
关于你在毕业前退学吗
You dropping out of the Academy before graduation?
你可以稍后和我来狂怒姬那一套
You know, you can go full Furiosa on me later,
但现在你的关注点应该是
but right now, the only thing that you need to focus on
确认谢尔比不会改变她的分局志愿
is making sure Shelby doesn't change her field office.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I believe you?
你先是对威尔的事说谎
First, you lie about Will,
然后是"系统教" 现在又是谢尔比
then Sistemics, now Shelby.
因为唯一的原因
Because the only reason --
她父母见她的唯一原因
The only reason that her parents met up with her
就是骗她更多的钱
was to con her out of more money.
你真以为我会相信吗
You honestly expect me to believe that?
他们被我抓了个正着
I caught them myself.
那你为什么不告诉她
Then why didn't you tell her?
因为谢尔比经历的这么多事
Because w-with everything that Shelby's going through,
她会承受不了
she wouldn't survive it,
所以你不如把对我的愤怒
so why don't you just channel your anger at me
转化来帮助谢尔比
into helping Shelby?
她会听你的 只是
She'll listen to you. Just...
别告诉她真♥相♥
don't tell the truth.
你看起来很开心
You look happy.
你查到我们的联络人是谁了吗
Did you figure out who our contact is?
还没有
Not yet.
但我很享受与加内特探员工作
But I'm enjoying very much working with Agent Garnett.
我还是做了工作的
I still did my job.
这是分局里所有的探员名单
This is a list of all the agents in the office.
我已经去掉了十个很肯定不是联络人的名字
I've crossed out 10 I know for sure weren't assigned to us.
如果他和你调情 就反调戏回去
If he flirts, flirt back.
我还在想你去哪了
Hey. I was wondering where you'd gone.
一个新生想问问我对自己任务的看法
One of the NATs wanted to know what I thought of my assignment.
你怎么和他说的
And what did you tell them?
我们能边参观边谈吗
Can I tell you all about it on the rest of the tour?
还有一些探员我还没有见过
There are some agents I haven't met yet.
当然可以
Yeah, we could do that.
或者我们可以先去吃午饭
Or we could get out of here and go grab some lunch.
有家酒馆的酒水现在半价
Well drinks are half-off over at the Tavern,
莫非你不喝酒
unless you don't drink.
我喝的 只是工作时间不喝
Oh, I do. Just not on a working day.
那么...今晚怎么样
Well, um... How about tonight?
我还没去过海军陆战队酒吧
I haven't been to the Globe and Eagle in forever.
这个能不能让我再想想 会不会...
Can I get back to you? Is that...
当然可以 别有压力
Yeah, no, of course. No pressure.
走吧 去见见剩下的探员
Come on, let's go find the rest of those agents.
假装你找我有事
Just pretend you need me for something
接下来两分钟我就不用面对凯勒布了
so I don't have to see Caleb the next two minutes.
联调局网站
我今早不是故意为难你
I didn't mean to give you a hard time this morning.
我只想确认你的父母
I just wanted to make sure your parents were,
没做什么错事
you know, doing the right thing.
他们冒着被拘捕的危险来见我
They risked getting arrested to see me.
而且
And,
还在跟我联♥系♥
they still are.
他们一直在给我写信 不过是用假名
They've been writing to me, under assumed names, of course.
"我们很想再次见到你
"We can't wait to see you again,
但下个月不太方便
but next month will be hard.
等旅游旺季过去后 去马拉喀什见面如何
How about Marrakech, when tourist season dies down?
我们一直在挂念你
Until then, know that we are thinking of you.
我们爱你
We love you.
这周末我还会写信来"
I'll write again this weekend."
抱歉我不太相信他们
I'm sorry I doubted them for a second.
斯科特·沃克在十年前
Scott Walker was investigated
曾因持有儿童色情刊物被调查过
for possession of child pornography 10 years ago,
但最后没被起诉
but there were no charges made.
看来你的直觉是对的
So your instincts were right.
我等下回来
I'll be back.
又有14个名字要从名单上划掉了
14 more names off the list.
那就是分局所有人都划掉了
That's everyone in the office.
你有没有认真观察他们的言行
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表