剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我撒谎了
I lied.
什么谎
About what?
我说我还爱她
I told her I still loved her.
她知道这是谎话
She knew I was lying.
你会不会也骗我呢
How do I know you won't lie to me, too?
也许你已经骗了
Maybe you already have.
那你呢
So... what about you?
你在逃离什么
What are you escaping from?
一切
Everything.
家人
My family.
男人
Men.
我不知道
I don't know.
只是有一天 我突然就开始逃了
One day, - I just started running.
为什么不停下
Why don't you stop?
从没停过
I never have.
停一停也不要紧
You know, it's okay to stop.
我不知道怎么停
I wouldn't know how.
我能帮你
I'll help you.
凯勒布
Caleb?
该死
Oh, damn it!
好极了
It's perfect.
你用我给你的假名订的吗
You booked it under the name I gave you, right?
其他东西呢
And what about the other stuff?
新的身份证 笔记本 加密的电♥话♥
New I.D., laptop, encrypted phone.
我欠你们一份情
I owe you guys.
你这样的遭遇 我们不会坐视不理
What happened to you, we don't let that type of thing go.
我们人数很多
And there are many of us.
如果你想要什么 去哪里
If you ever have trouble getting something or somewhere,
我们可以帮你
We can make it happen.
太好了
Good.
我可能还会求你们帮忙
Because I may need your help again.
说不定
Well, who knows?
我们也会求你帮忙呢
We may need yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
周末过得如何 妮尔麦
How was your weekend, Nimah?
很不错
Very good.
我得学习
I need to study.
你呢 帕里什
How about you, Parrish?
-还行 -只是还行吗
- It was fine. - Just fine?
我和一个同事有了工作往来
I did make one new business contact
很乐意继续深入交往
I wouldn't mind following up on.
他应该也很乐意
Oh, I'm sure he'd like that.
我想也是
I'm sure he would, too.
凯勒布 凯勒布
Caleb. Caleb.
我不知道你今早安的什么心
I don't know what the hell you thought you were doing,
把我一个人丢在酒店里
leaving me behind in that hotel room,
你害我错过了巴士
but I missed the bus back here.
如果我这事给我带来麻烦
And if I get in any trouble whatsoever,
我会用一辈子时间
I will make it my mission in life
往死里整你
to string you up by the short hairs.
你不跟我道歉吗
You're not gonna apologize?
在这里凡事要靠自己 小妹妹
Well, we're all on our own here, sister.
就这些吗
That's it?
这就是你这个低能特才要说的吗
That's all that the idiot savant has to say?
你 我 车里来一炮
You, me, your car?
十点 车里约
Meet you there in 10.
凯勒布·哈斯
伊莱亚斯·哈珀
有人吗
Knock, knock.
别来解释了
Don't bother.
我已经跟米兰达的助理预约好了
I already made an appointment with Miranda's assistant.
你说得对
You were right about me.
我是很危险
I am dangerous.
别闹了 好吗
Look, not now, okay?
我没时间听你
I don't have time for whatever new fiction
-编瞎话... -倾听我解释
- you're trying to -- - Please.
拜托了
Please.
我之前在以色列国防部
I was in the Israeli defense forces.
他们派我去加沙
They sent me into Gaza.
我不仅仅是目睹惨象
I didn't just see things.
我还参与了
I did things.
造了很多孽 让我每日都惶惶不安
Things that haunt me every single day of my life.
我回来后
After I got back,
只有伪装身份生活 我才能...
living undercover was the only way that I could cope...
将过去搁浅...
with what I did...
继续活着
with myself.
所以我编造了一个身份
So I made myself a lie.
我其实不戴眼镜
I don't wear glasses.
我甚至不喜欢喝咖啡
I don't even like coffee.
而且我不是...
And I'm not...
我... 我不是...
I'm -- I'm -- I'm not...
你要是恨我 我也能理解
I'd understand if you hate me.
你还是戴着眼镜吧
You should keep the glasses.
戴眼镜才帅
They look good on you.
今日首次公开♥发♥声
Speaking publicly today for the first time,
艾丽克丝·帕里什
Alex Parrish,
这位被指控炸毁中♥央♥车站的袭击者
the accused grand central bomber,
发表了无罪声明
made a plea for her innocence,
让公众质疑 究竟她是真凶
leading many to question whether she's the real bomber
还是遭人陷害
or the victim of a cover-up.
我唯一能做的就是说出事情的经过
All I can do is tell you what happened.
说出我的遭遇
What happened to me.
我知道很难让大家相信我
I know it will be hard for me to convince everyone,
但我束手无策了
but it's all I have.
鉴于查理表现良好
Given Charlie's exemplary behavior,
法♥院♥觉得他可以重返社会了
the board felt he could safely re-enter the community.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
《Wild Things》-- Alessia Cara
多谢相告
Thank you for the call.
我知道这世上还有人
I know that there are people out there,
还有我可以指望的人
people I can count on.
你想跟我去散步吗
Would you like to go for a walk with me?
好 当然好啊
Yeah. I'd love that.
他们了解我真实的一面
People will see me as who I am,
不认为我是凶手
and not some killer,
也不相信那些凭空捏造的谎言
or some fiction that's been created out of thin air.
马克·雷蒙德
回复 申请信
感谢您的回信 期待面试
因为我在联调局学院学到一点...
Because the one thing I learned at the academy...
知人知面不知心
is that people aren't always as they appear.
你查到奥康纳什么了吗
Did you find anything on O'Connor?
是的 这事你不用再管了
Yes, I did. And you need to drop it.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
他跟我坦白了一切
He told me everything,
尽管我不赞同廉姆的方式
and though I don't agree with Liam's methods,
他派你卧底的原因事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
what he hired you for is a matter of national security.
有时候 你只看到别人伪装的一面
Sometimes, all you see is a cover.
她知道我们跟艾丽克丝是一伙的
She knows we're working with Alex.
这么说 当你赶到清♥真♥寺
Okay, so when you got to the Mosque...
艾丽克丝闯入便门
Alex broke in through the service entrance.
我只看见通到地下室的走廊
I only saw the hallway that led into the basement.
她有跟其他人交谈吗
Did she talk to anyone?
就一些陌生人
Just the people from the unknown.
楼上的人根本不知道我们在那里
No one upstairs even knew that we were there.
那她的去向呢
What about where she was headed?
有迹可循吗
Did she give any indication?
灯灭了
The camera light switched off.
大家乱作一团
Everyone started scrambling.
这时候你被打晕了
That's when you were knocked out.
对
Right.
当我醒来
When I came to,
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表