剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
廉姆
Liam!
布斯和谢尔比跑了
Booth and Shelby slipped out.
你跟丢了吗
You lost them?
没 但他是这么认为的
No, but he thinks I did.
我在他外套里放了追踪器
I put a tracker in his jacket.
让他带我们去抓她
He'll lead us right to her.
干得好
Excellent work.
你都跟布兰登睡过了
For someone who's sleeping with Brandon,
考核开始1小时32分钟
怎么对他了解那么少
you don't seem to know an awful lot about him.
那种事又不用说多少话
Well, what we did didn't involve a lot of talking.
而且世界上还存在慢热的人
See, not all of us grow so attached so quickly.
随便告诉我点什么
You know what? Just -- just give me anything.
考核已经过了一个半小时
We have half an hour left on this midterm,
你也不想把我们关在这个热死人的地方吧
And I know you want to keep us in this 100-degree oven.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything
这跟考核没半点关系
because this clearly isn't part of the exam!
真的吗 那怎么解释白纸
Really? Then how do you explain the blank pages?
那东西谁在乎
Who cares about the paper?
随你怎么解释都行
You could look at this any way you want,
不过布兰登跑出去的时候 眼里透着恐慌
but I saw the panic in Brandon's eyes when he ran out of here.
跟第一天埃里克进审讯室时
And it's the same exact panic that was in Eric's eyes
眼里流露出的害怕一样
when we went into the interrogation room on day one.
都是一回事
It's the same exact thing.
他说得对
He's right.
布兰登最近有些反常
Brandon hasn't been himself lately.
昨天晚上他一个人出去了几小时
Last night, he went on a walk alone for hours.
回来后就说联调局管理混乱
He came back talking about how mismanaged the FBI is
他要改变这一点
and how something needed to be done about it.
他开了很多药
He's also on a bunch of meds.
有时候却不吃
Sometimes he doesn't take them.
等等 布兰登昨晚几点钟出去的
Wait, what time did Brandon go out last night?
10点 10点30分左右
10, maybe 10:30.
怎么了
Why?
这可能是突破口
That might be our next step.
西蒙 重播监控录像
Simon, rewind the footage, please.
这是弗莱彻
Yeah, that's Fletcher.
是的
Yep.
他在干嘛
What the hell is he doing?
什么
What?
看来布兰登给我们留了个礼物
Looks like Brandon left us a parting gift.
这是真炸♥弹♥吗 看着挺像
Is it real? It looks real.
是真的 当然是真的
Yes, it's real. Of course it's real.
我们亲眼看着弗莱彻放下的
We just watched J. Crew put it in there!
拉倒 不可能是真的
Come on. It can't be real.
他肯定是受人指使
He had to have been told to put it there.
这是考核的一部分
It's obviously a part of the test.
要是你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
你没听说吗 帕里什从不出错
Haven't you heard? Parrish is never wrong.
她有直觉
She has "instincts."
但这次不比上次
Yeah, but unlike last time,
她要是错了 我们就得死
If she's wrong here, we're dead.
如果炸♥弹♥是真的 我们又跑不掉
Okay, if it is real, then we have to disarm it
那就得拆弹
'cause we can't go anywhere anyway.
如果我没猜错
And if it's not real,
这是考核的一环 炸♥弹♥是假的
if it's part of the test, like I think it is,
拆弹也能让我们脱身
then disarming it gets us out of here.
这枚"炸♥弹♥"应该和门连通着
I'm presuming this "bomb" is connected to the doors.
结论就是要拆弹
Oh, okay, so you just want to disarm the bomb
以免炸♥弹♥是真的
just in case it's real.
但这里没人知道怎么拆弹
But none of us know how to do that.
他可能会 他干过这行
He might. He's been around bombs before.
是的 这枚炸♥弹♥内置计时器
All right, it's an integrated timer
带冗余装置 防止被人篡改
with built-in redundancies to prevent tampering.
两块电池 两个水银开关
Dual batteries, dual mercury switches,
做成压力传感器
which act as pressure sensors.
还有十磅C4炸♥弹♥
And 10 pounds of C-4.
不像是假的
That doesn't sound fake.
这东西你能拆吗
Do you think you can disarm this thing?
得赶在20分钟以内
In 20 minutes?
可以
Yeah.
给我腾点地方 好吗
Just, uh, give me some space, okay?
好
Okay.
你们这群傻瓜
Do you idiots have any idea
知道自己闯了多大的祸吗
how badly you've screwed everything up?!
你们以为这算帮忙吗
You think you were helping?
你们只是让我妹陷入生命危险
Everything you've done has put my sister's life at risk.
我得在她受到伤害前赶回去
I need to get back in there before she gets hurt.
去保护她
I need to protect her.
-谁会伤害她 -你吗
- From what?! - From you?
我们知道你当时在中♥央♥车站
We know you were at grand central!
为什么去那
Why were you there?
因为几个月卧底下来
Because after months of undercover work,
我们知道恐怖袭击即将到来
We knew the cell's attacks were imminent
但不知道袭击地点
but we didn't know where.
所以我挨个找地标
I was searching every landmark
看哪有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥留下的标记
for any sign of a planned attack,
但一无所获
But I haven't found anything.
要是如此
If that's true,
爆♥炸♥后你为什么不出现
why didn't you come out after the bombing?
恐怖组织首脑哈姆萨
Hamza, the leader of the cell,
之前想要去炸美国地标建筑
was to blow up a symbol of American strength.
爆♥炸♥前两天他离开了
He left two days before the bombing,
一直没有回来
and he hasn't returned since.
我在等他
I was waiting for him.
只有他知道接下来的安排
I realized that only he knew what was gonna happen,
而在那之前一段时间
And in the days leading up to the bombing,
我已经赢得了他的信任
I got close enough for him to trust me.
你和他睡了吗
You slept with him?
我在处理这个状况呢
I was handling it.
我可不希望雷娜经历这种事
And I wasn't about to ask that of Raina.
我们得赶在哈姆萨回来之前救她出来
Now we have to get her out of there before Hamza is back.
他可能想和她发生点什么
He might expect something from her.
哈姆萨
Hamza.
你去哪儿了
做了点准备
准备什么
不是结束了吗
没
袭击还没开始
这里不安全了 我们一起离开这个国家
今晚就走
怎么了
啊
看着我
她被困住了
She's trapped.
联调局盯上我们了 我们所有人
The FBI is onto us. All of us.
雷娜不在 我们不能走
We're not going anywhere without Raina.
剪掉电池线应该就可以了
Look, I think I can disarm it if I can cut the battery power,
但我要是错了...
but -- but if I'm wrong...
剪吧
Do it.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
门开了 走吧
Okay. The door's open. Let's get going.
先别走
No, wait!
刚才怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
肯定还有一个触发器
There must've been a secondary trigger.
移♥动♥传感器 或者有人遥控启动的
A motion sensor, or someone did it remotely.
还能拆吗
Is there another way to stop it?
我们是来学习如何拯救世界的
We're supposed to be learning how to save the world,
不是来死在教室里的 西蒙 我们走
not dying in a classroom. Let's just go, Simon.
我不知道这是真的炸♥弹♥
Look, I don't know if this is a real bomb
还是该死的测试题
or if this is some screwed-up test,
我不能把手挪开
but I can't take my hands off these wires.
你们是自愿来的 我是被招募的
You guys volunteered. I...I was recruited.
我不像你们那么希望成为探员
I didn't grow up wanting this like you.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表