剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什
My name is Alex Parrish.
保卫国家一直是我的夙愿
Protecting our country had always been my dream,
但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变
but my life took a very drastic turn.
中♥央♥车站的爆♥炸♥案不是我所为
I am not responsible for Grand Central.
有人偷了我的计划 修复了缺陷
Somebody stole my plans, fixed the flaws,
为其所用
and used them for themselves.
你不是可忽视的人
You are not invisible.
在参议员的包里有一个相同的药瓶
In the Senator's purse is an identical bottle.
你把它换出来
You'll need to swap it out.
已经安全了 你可以放手了
It's safe. You can let it go.
你告诉我一切都会好起来
You told me it was gonna be okay.
我如今却不得不承受这一切
And I had to live with that.
还有一个炸♥弹♥ 成千上万的人会死去
There's still another bomb. Thousands of people will die.
-炸♥弹♥不见了 -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥拿走了
- Bomb's missing. - Terrorists took it.
-米兰达在哪儿 -我早就该想到了
- Where is Miranda? - I should have known.
华盛顿特区
芝加哥的事他们要怪我
They're blaming me for Chicago.
2015年7月
我要被炒了
I'm gonna get fired.
连退休金都拿不到
And I won't even collect my pension.
幸好你有个
Well, it's a good thing
能给你份工作的朋友
you have a friend who can give you a job.
你觉得去匡提科怎么样
How do you feel about Quantico?
这就是我的父亲
This is my father.
BGM: Digging In The Dirt - Peter Gabriel
但我需要知道真♥相♥
But I need to know the truth.
我杀死了一个英雄
I killed a hero!
过来 来靠着我肩膀
Come here. Come here.
起床了
Up and at 'em, people!
10分钟后 全体参加打靶测试
Mandatory gun test in 10 minutes!
艾丽克丝·帕里什 谢尔比·怀特
瑞恩·布斯 西蒙·艾瑟
我永远不会有朋友
I will never have friends.
我不会再走掉了 别担心
I won't leave again. Don't worry.
说的就是你 西蒙·艾瑟
That's what you are, Simon Asher --
你就是个非常显眼的危险征兆
one big warning sign.
我是被招募的
They recruited me.
我不像你们那么希望成为探员
I didn't grow up wanting this like you did.
我... 抱歉 我...
I'm s-- I'm sorry. I...
我以为我能派上用场 但我现在不确定了
就像你要求的那样
这里有纽约所有火车站的蓝图
他在我的墓穴酒吧
He's at my bar, The Catacombs?
-在乔治城吗 -是的
- In George Town? - Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
走 我带你回去
Come on. I'll take you back.
衣服给我吧
Let me take your coat.
有酒吗
Got something to drink?
当然 酒吧齐全
Sure. Full bar.
我不希望她知道
I don't want her knowing
我替她找了这间公♥寓♥ 古德温探员 好吗
I found this apartment for her, Agent Goodwin, okay?
我朋友能转租 艾丽克丝也能赚个便宜
My friend gets a sublet. Alex gets a deal.
大家都赢
Everybody wins.
艾丽克丝·帕里什
伊莱亚斯·哈珀 你有很多秘密
Elias Harper, you have many secrets.
如果你希望我保密 就照我说的做
If you want me to keep them, do exactly what I say.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
为了纠正一切
To make things right.
你为什么不杀我
Why didn't you kill me?
我觉得你会想跟我一起
I thought you'd enjoy watching it all
看着一切灰飞烟灭
burn down to the ground with me.
准备好了吗
You ready?
BGM: Miracle Mile - Cold War Kids
明天一毕业你就走吗
You say you want to leave right after graduation tomorrow?
是啊
Yeah.
何必这么急
Why the rush?
为什么要留下呢
I don't see the point of sticking around.
我有没有谁能道别了
It's not like I have anyone to say goodbye to.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就算我最终
You know what, it's fine
没有朋友也没关系
if I didn't end up with any friends.
我还有你
I have you,
一趟车就能到特区找你
and you'll just be a train ride away in D.C.
在那之前 能一起待两周
And before that, two whole weeks together.
没有任务
No assignments.
没有分心
No distractions.
没有阴谋
No intrigue.
酒店房♥间 海滩
A hotel room. A beach.
就我俩
Us.
还得等明天呢 记得吗
Not until tomorrow, remember?
这下定了
It's official.
整个弗莱彻家族9点会到
The entire Fletcher clan touches down at 09:00.
你家人呢 他们来吗
What about your folks? Are they coming?
是啊 他们以为我会是第一个出局的哈斯呢
Oh, yeah, they thought I'd be the first Haas to flame out.
我让他们俩都来
I made sure they'd both be here
看着我炫耀
just so I could rub their noses in it, you know?
只需要挨过今天了
Just got to get through today.
他怎么会得到去圣地亚哥那样大分局的机会
I don't understand how he landed at a big office like San Diego.
我知道你觉得凯勒布还没准备好
I know you think Caleb isn't ready.
准备好
Ready?
有几个联调局的探员最近才做过反洗♥脑♥
How many FBI agents have been recently De-programmed?
我知道 所以我保证
I know, which is why you have my word
他整个职业生涯都会待在办公桌后面
he'll be confined to a desk for his career.
他不会引起任何灾难 我保证
He'll be in no position to do damage, I assure you.
谢谢你 克莱顿
Thank you, Clayton.
永远没人会看到的警徽照片
Photos for badges that no one will ever see.
而且我们又不能都参加毕业典礼
And we can't even both go to graduation.
人太多
It's too public.
我知道 这真不公平
I know. It's unfair.
真希望米兰达明天能看到你站在台上
I wish Miranda would see you up there tomorrow.
她一直没回我电♥话♥
She hasn't returned my calls.
不管她在哪 希望她没事
I hope she's okay wherever she is.
我也希望
I hope so, too.
恭喜 欢迎来上最后一堂课
Congratulations, and welcome to your last class ever.
你们挨到了20周
You made it to week 20.
看看四周
So look around.
你们是联调局最棒最厉害的
You are the FBI's best and brightest --
我们最大的希望
our great hope.
但你们尚不是探员
But you are not agents yet --
得先完成最后的一次任务
not until you finish one final assignment.
希望各位准备好熬夜了
And I hope you're ready for a long night
去旧居民酒家熬夜
at the Old Settler.
没错
That's right.
我们租下了整个酒吧
We rented the whole place out.
今晚只有你们
So tonight it's just you,
学院教职工 和一些值得信任的朋友
Academy faculty, and some trusted friends,
你们可以最后放松一次
so you get to cut loose one last time
然后就要开始真正的工作了
before the real work begins.
别忘记离开时上交你们的红柄假枪
Don't forget to turn in your red handles on your way out,
明天才会给你们发配枪
and do not expect your Bureau firearms until tomorrow.
是啊 等你们清醒的时候
Yeah, you know, when you're sober.
他们真该让他留着他的假枪
They should just let him keep his.
他不会拿到比这更真的枪了
It's the closest thing to a real gun he'll ever have.
没人能吧哈斯宝贝丢在角落里
Nobody keeps a Baby Haas in the corner.
我告诉你克莱德的话了
Well, I told you what Clayton said.
我不管他说了什么
I don't care what he said.
哈斯家名声在外
A Haas is still a Haas --
站在疯狂杀人
always short of a murderous rampage
或炸大楼的边缘
or blowing up a building.
我不知道你怎么能压得住他
I don't see how you keep him down.
我只想表示恭喜
I just want to say congratulations.
嗯 谢谢
Um, yeah, thanks.
我离你不远
I won't be far.
我知道我们对瑞恩的决定都很失望
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表