剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
哈斯先生 欢迎回来
Mr. Haas, welcome back.
能回来真好 长官
It's good to be back, Sir.
现在回归训练课程
Now on to the exercise --
如何在袭击事件发生前发现并阻止它
learning how to identify and stop an attack before it happens.
我们又该如何弄清楚
How do we begin to figure out
潜在的袭击将发生在何时何地
when and where an attack may occur?
我们通过证据寻找真♥相♥
We...find...evidence.
你们现在看到的每一块布景区
Now, each site you see here
都是真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥策划阴谋时的现场复原
is where a different real-life terrorist plot was hatched.
每个场景都精细的重建过
Each site has been meticulously reconstructed
完全还原了联调局突袭时的全部细节
with everything that was present when the FBI raided them.
在这几个房♥间中
In each case,
所策划的恐怖袭击事件都被及时发现并阻止了
the attacks planned in these very rooms were foiled.
而作为探员
As agents,
你们得会侦查这样的现场
you're going to need to be able to study scenes like this
得能从大批无关线索中
and separate evidence which is meaningful
找出有用的线索
from that which is meaningless.
你们自行分成三支队伍
So, divide yourself into three teams,
每一队选一个房♥间
and each team pick one room.
每个房♥间的线索都指向一次恐怖袭击
There are clues in each, which point to credible threats --
如果你们不能及时发现并阻止
Threats that will come to fruition in six hours
恐怖袭击将在六个小时以后发生
if you can't find out what they are and stop them.
给你们一垛稻草
We've given you the haystacks.
看看你们能不能从中找出针来
Let's see if you can find the needles.
纽约市 九个月后
刚在两个街区外的一辆车底下发现的
This was just found two blocks away under a car.
她没可能跑远
She can't have gone far.
我们已经通知了所有桥 隧♥道♥和码头的检查点
We radioed checkpoints at every bridge, tunnel, and pier
都注意她的行踪
to keep an eye out,
但我怀疑她会跑的更远
but I doubt she'll make it more than a few blocks.
立刻给我报告现状
I want a status report right now.
第六大道 没有帕里什的踪影
Sixth Avenue, no sign of Parrish.
40号♥街没有情况 长官
40th Street is clear, Sir.
5号♥街也没有
Fifth is also clear.
我们正在羁押肖探员
We're taking agent Shaw into custody.
所有探员注意 小心实行抓捕
All agents be advised -- proceed with caution.
嫌疑人持有武器 已不顾一切
Suspect is armed, desperate,
训练有素 极度危险
extremely dangerous, and highly trained.
我要活口 如果可能的话
I want her alive. If possible.
真的吗 廉姆
Really, Liam?
"如果可能的话"
If possible?
艾丽克丝 你在哪
Alex, where are you?
你觉得我会告诉你吗
You think I'd tell you that?
快回来 我们能帮你
Look, come back in. We can help you.
帮我送进监狱吗
Like you were helping me by sending me to jail?
如果你不想坐牢
Look, if you didn't want to go to jail,
在你引爆♥炸♥弹前就应该意识到这一点
you should have thought about that before you detonated that bomb.
你怎么能认为是我做的 廉姆
How could you even think I did that, Liam?
你了解我 比任何人都了解我
You know me. You know me better than anyone.
所有探员换频道
All agents switch channels.
不要用对讲机了 她在监听
No more walkies. She burned them.
我以为了解你 直到我们突袭了你的公♥寓♥
I thought I knew you - until we raided your apartment
在你房♥间发现一名受伤倒地的探员
and found an agent bleeding out on your floor
和一屋子的塑胶炸♥弹♥
surrounded by plastic explosives.
我今早五点离开时 公♥寓♥里什么也没有
When I left my apartment at 5:00 this morning, it was empty.
一定是有人在我离开后闯了进去
Someone had to have broken in after I left,
射伤了瑞恩
someone who shot Ryan.
你不去抓那个人反而来抓我
And instead of looking for that person, you're after me?
你最好祈祷布斯探员做完手术后
You better pray agent Booth corroborates your story
能证实你的故事 如果不能
when he gets out of surgery 'cause if he doesn't,
你会出现在各大新闻的头条通缉里
I am putting your face all over the news.
那你最多潜逃一天
You won't last a day in the wind.
一天就够了
A day is all I need.
定位信♥号♥♥源 找到她
Triangulate the signal and find her.
你要做什么
What are you gonna do?
我要找出那根针
I'm gonna find the needle.
谍网 第一季第二集
下午两点 证据搜集开始
学员们记住 你们有两个小时
Remember, NATs, you have two hours
在房♥间中找出潜在恐怖袭击的证据
to find evidence in your rooms of potential terrorist threat.
《Freak》-- Kelly Rowland
下课后再谈
You talk to me outside the class, you know.
这可不是高中
This isn't high school.
有什么想说
What's on your mind?
你查到关于我父亲的事了吗
Have you found anything on my father yet?
他真是联调局的吗
I mean, was he even in the FBI?
我说过如果查到什么会告诉你的
I told you I'd let you know if I found something.
相信我
And I will.
队友在找你
Team's looking for you.
一个学员当着你的面自杀
A NAT killed himself in front of you,
联调局就这么让你回来装作什么都没发生
and the FBI just let you back in like nothing happened?
你是说在我解除了一个队中定时炸♥弹♥后吗
You mean after I saved them from letting a ticking time bomb Into their ranks?
没错 他们对我赞赏有加 让我归队
Hell yeah, they let me back in -- with commendation.
但是作为分♥析♥员 不是学员
Yeah, but as an analyst, not a NAT.
我自己选的
That's my choice.
做分♥析♥员酷多了
Being an analyst is -- it's way cooler.
我就往椅子上一靠 两腿一翘
I get to sit back, I get to put my feet up,
刷刷白色哈士奇的图片话题
scroll through all the #WhiteHuskies on Instagram
而此时你却得翻查那些疯子们
while you have to pick through five years
囤积了五年的垃圾
of some crazy dude's garbage.
看这只 是不是只小可爱
Oh, look at this one. Isn't this one just adorbs?
另外 有片纸巾黏在你胳膊上了
By the way, you got a tissue stuck to your arm.
希望不是飞机纸
Hopefully, that's not a happy tissue.
我本以为在那后你会有所改变
You know, I would have thought you'd changed after everything,
但你还是老样子
but... you're still the same.
他们不应该让你回来的
They shouldn't have let you back in.
如果你想打电♥话♥给主管抱怨
Hey, if you want to call the director and complain,
我这有他的电♥话♥
I got his number right here.
就在常用联♥系♥人里
It's under "Favorites."
你知道你的班上有个卧底探员吗
Did you know that there was an undercover agent in your class?
-瑞恩·布斯 -不知道 他为什么在这
- Ryan Booth. - No. Why is he here?
我想是执行助理局长
I'm thinking that the executive assistant director
派他来监视我
sent him down here to spy on me,
看我是如何管理这里的
see how I'm doing running this place.
他根本不想任命我
He never wanted me appointed,
但很难毫无理由就开除一个高层女性
but it's hard firing your highest-ranking woman without cause.
就是想告诉你 不论你在局里哪个位置
Just goes to show you no matter where you are in the bureau,
助理局长或是学员
Assistant Director or agent trainee either,
总有人知道你所不知道的事
there is always someone who knows something you don't.
那正好问一下你要拿那对双胞胎做什么
It's a good time to ask what you're doing with those twins.
该怎么和自己
How to keep secrets
本该最信任的人保守秘密
from the people you're supposed to trust the most.
要知道 你真该教教他们这招
You know, you really should teach that here.
你抽身后学的倒是挺快
You learn pretty quick once you're out.
是局里要求的吧
The needs of the bureau...
有趣的是 他们从不把话说完
Funny, they never finish that sentence,
但我们都知道他们的意思
but we somehow always know what they mean.
回见
See ya.
据说你俩露了马脚
I hear you're having performance issues.
我没有 妮尔麦你呢
I'm not. Are you, Nimah?
当然没有
Of course not.
如果你们表现不完全一致
No one's gonna believe you're the same person
没人会相信你们是同一个人
unless you match.
也就是说 你俩的言行必须一模一样
Which means you have to act and perform the same.
如果你们中一人只能做十个引体向上
If one of you can only do 10 pull-ups,
另一人就不能做12个
the other one can't be seen doing 12.
所以 要是雷娜喜欢跟西蒙·艾瑟混在一起
So if Raina likes to hang out with Simon Asher,
我也要那样吗
I have to do the same?
他很烦人 总是聊咖啡一类的废话
He pulls my focus, - always talking about nothing, about coffee.
我根本不喜欢咖啡
I don't even like coffee.
我喜欢他
I like him.
他让我想起家乡人
He reminds me of people back home.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表