剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
That's not what I heard him say
他可不是这么说的
when I slept with him for our mission.
你怎么还那么幼稚
How can you still be so naive?
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
你从来不相信任何人
You never had faith in anyone.
你得编一个好点的故事了
You need to come up with a better story
当他们审问我们时用得上
for when they interrogate us, okay?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们派出小队去调查亚瑟家
We got units out to Asher's home,
办公室和合伙公♥司♥
office, known associates.
你不能进来
You can't come in here.
我就进来了[监视我]
Watch me.
等等
Oh, wait.
你们已经在监视了
You already are.
妮尔麦
Nimah.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
这段时间 他们一直在监视我们
They've been watching us this whole time.
我们还是嫌疑人吗
We're still suspects?
谁授权的
Who authorized this?
监视多长时间了
How long has this been happening?
如果你们光明正大就不会介意
It shouldn't matter if you have nothing to hide.
你们现在记录的东西会永远会记录在案
Everything that you recorded is now on the record forever,
监视之下的任何私人谈话及行为
no matter how personal everything we said or did
都将写进我们的档案
while under surveillance is gonna live in an official transcript
追随我们整个职业生涯
for the rest of our careers.
没错 前提是我们还有职业生涯
Yeah, if we have careers left.
你信任我们吗
Do you even trust us?
我都为你做了这么多事
After everything I've done for you?
我当然信任你 我信任你们所有人
Of course I trust you. I trust all of you.
我们是一队的 你们是我的家人
You're my team. You're my family.
那现在最好解释一下
Then somebody better explain now.
不用了
Don't bother.
西蒙
Simon?
我是唯一知道真♥相♥的人
I'm the only one that knows the truth.
是我策划了中♥央♥车站的爆♥炸♥
I'm the one who planned Grand Central.
我一开始就质疑中♥央♥车站的位置
Grand Central was suspicious to me from the start.
目标太大 伤亡人数有限
Such a large target, so few casualties.
让我想起我之前在匡提科设计的
Reminded me of something I designed back at Quantico.
之前设计的
Designed?
在空闲时间 在所有人都敌视我之后
In my spare time, which I had plenty of
我有大把的时间
after you turned everyone against me.
等等 你是说你是中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥案的主谋吗
Wait. Are you saying you're responsible for Grand Central?
不 我计划了一项政♥治♥行为
No, I planned a political act,
一份声明 代表了一批厌倦了
a statement on behalf of a group of people
我们自相残杀的人群
who are sick and tired of us killing each other.
两个炸♥弹♥
Two bombs.
西蒙
Simon.
一个在以马内利会堂下方
One under Temple Emanu-El,
另一个在96街的清♥真♥寺下方
the other under the 96th street Mosque.
警报大约会在爆♥炸♥前一小时发布
A warning would be issued approximately one hour before --
途径这两处的地铁线路会有炸♥弹♥威胁
A bomb threat on the subway lines that run underneath each.
根据交通运输管理局炸♥弹♥威胁程序
When the final transit evacuated the area
当最后一班交通撤离那个区域时
according to MTA bomb-threat procedures,
会触发轨道上的遥控装置
a remote device on the tracks would be triggered.
现在我们知道中♥央♥车站的炸♥弹♥是如何触发的
Which we know is how the Grand Central bomb was triggered.
我今天看了报告 看到中♥央♥车站
When I read the report today and saw the GCT was triggered
因最后一辆列车撤离而触发炸♥弹♥ 我就知道
by the final train evacuating, I knew.
有人偷了我的计划 为其所用
Somebody stole my plans and used them for themselves.
匡提科内部的人
Someone at Quantico.
我们怎么知道这人不是你
How do we know it wasn't you?
因为我从未想引爆♥炸♥弹
Because I never wanted my bombs to go off.
那你想怎么样
What did you want?
我想要拯救世界
I wanted to save the world.
我们知道他在加沙待了一些时间
He spent time in Gaza. We know that.
可你们是否知道他当时效力于
But did you know that it was in service
以色列国防部
of the Israeli defense forces?
没错 我为此感到骄傲
Yeah, and I was proud to serve.
我坚信犹太人家园
I believe in the Jewish homeland.
有时在审讯当中
They made me into a translator,
他们让我负责翻译
sometimes during interrogations,
但我从未伤害过任何人
but I did not hurt anybody.
你没伤害过任何人 真的吗
You didn't hurt anyone? Really?
那是谁
Then who did?
是谁杀了那些手无寸铁的市民
Who killed those unarmed civilians,
对救护车开枪
shot at ambulances,
以医院和学校为攻击目标
targeted hospitals and schools?
哈马斯躲在学校里
Hamas hides in schools.
他们利用市民作人盾
They use civilians as human shields.
我不是在维护哈马斯
I'm not defending Hamas.
就算他们这么做 你的所作所为也是错的
And even if they did this, what you have done is as wrong.
战争就是错误
War is wrong.
我在敌方领土上亲身体验到了
I learned that firsthand in hostile territory
那时身边的的人都想杀了我
when everyone around me was trying to kill me.
你完全不知道那是什么情形
You have no idea what that is like.
我们出生时 黎巴嫩正发生内战
We were born in Lebanon in a civil war,
没入营之前 我们生命中的前八年里
and that's all we knew for the first eight years of our lives
只有战争
before we came here.
所以不需要你和我说我知道的事
So don't you tell me what I know.
你不可能只是个翻译员
There's no way you were just a translator.
我们见识过你的射击技能
We have seen your skills with firearms.
见识过你伪装出另外一种人格
We've seen you invent a whole persona.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他们逼你做了什么
What did they make you do?
他们没逼迫我做任何事
They didn't make me do anything.
是我自愿的
I volunteered.
西蒙 和我们说实话吧
Simon, please say the truth.
我曾经是个翻译员
I was a translator.
好吗
Okay?
仅此而已
That's all.
直到有一天 我的排长告诉
Until one day, my platoon leader told me
他们找不到要找的人
that they couldn't find who they were looking for.
他请求我的帮助
He asked me to help.
你怎么帮助他们的
How did you help them?
接近女子
By getting close to women,
引诱她们接受审讯
to lure them to interrogations
打听出她们丈夫的小下落
on the whereabouts of their husbands.
我以为他们就跟往常一样
I thought that they were just gonna ask questions
只问问题
like they always did.
我那时并不知道他们...
I didn't know that they...
我之前全然不知
I didn't find out until later
直到我的排长叛变了
that my platoon leader had gone rogue.
看了那样的场景 会疯掉的
He'd snapped from he's seen over there.
我只是听命行事
I was just following orders, okay?
我只是照他们的话去做
I was just doing what I was told.
但是我知道这是错的
But I knew it was wrong.
我想做好事
I wanted to do good.
我真想要做个好人
I really wanted to be good.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
炸毁清♥真♥寺或犹太教堂
Blowing up a Mosque or a Synagogue
是不会改变世界的
doesn't change the world.
这种事每天都在发生
It happens every day.
这里当然不行
Not here, it doesn't.
而且永远也不会发生
And it was never gonna happen, either.
我是故意设计得有缺陷的
My design was intentionally flawed.
我希望炸♥弹♥能被人找到
I wanted the bomb to be found
这样双方的人们最终就能觉醒
so that people would finally wake up on both sides
然后开始互相讨论
and start talking to each other.
和平是唯一解决方案
Peace is the only solution.
没有别的办法可行
There is no other way out.
但你从未实施
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表