剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
but at least it'll be mine for a change.
谢尔比
Shelby.
-谢尔比 停下来 -为什么
- Shelby, stop. - For what?
-我们得谈谈 -不
- We need to talk about this. - No.
当我到达酒店 她不见了
When I got to the hotel, she was gone,
我可能再也找不到她了
and I may never find her again.
-我知道 你 -你没权这么做 艾丽克丝
- I know. You -- - You had no right, Alex.
你 凯勒布 艾瑞丝 廉姆
You and -- and Caleb and Iris and Liam.
这些人都很在乎你
These are people that care about you.
我们是想保护你
We were trying to protect you.
你犯了法
You -- You broke the law.
你枪杀了自己的父亲 跟警方说谎
You shot your own father and lied to the police about it,
还有脸跟我讲是非黑白
and you're gonna tell me about what is right and wrong?
艾丽克丝 你背负的秘密
Alex, what you had to live with,
差点折磨死你
it almost killed you.
你来这里寻找真♥相♥ 你找到了
You came here to get answers, and you got them.
但你刚才的所为
But what you just did --
你夺走了我的真♥相♥
You took away my answers.
你剥夺了我应做之事
You took away my agency.
我们只是为了不让你
We just stopped you from making a mistake
犯下悔恨余生的错误
that you'd regret for the rest of your life.
别告诉我会怎样
Do not tell me how I will be.
你无权将我的感情也夺走
You don't get to take away my emotions, too.
我初识之时
You know, when we first met,
关系非常好
we got so close.
我心想 这就是我的家人
I thought, "Here -- Here is my family.
我注定要与眼前这人相识
Here is who I was meant to know."
我让你走进我的生活 全心全意相信你
I let you in on my life. I trusted you with everything.
你不是想谈下
You want to talk about a mistake
我会悔恨余生的错误吗
I will spend the rest of my life regretting?
那就是遇见了你
How about meeting you?
清空那片区域
Clear the area!
快 退出去
Come on, let's move out!
你发生什么事了 我没...
What happened to you? I didn't --
我以为你已经
I-I thought you might have been...
听着 艾丽克丝
Listen, Alex...
-你要从车里走出来 好吗 -我不能
- I need you to get out of the truck, okay? - I can't.
德鲁说整辆车都跟炸♥弹♥连在一起
Drew said that the entire truck was rigged to the bomb.
-甚至我动一下... -不 那个人不是德鲁
- If I even move, it -- - No, no. That wasn't Drew.
只是用了他的声音 一切都是场戏
It was just a voice. It's just more theatrics.
就跟现在这一切一样
Just like all of this.
防爆小组检查了整辆车
The WMD team has swept the entire vehicle.
没连在炸♥弹♥上
There's nothing hardwired to the bomb.
炸♥弹♥甚至都没启动
The bomb's not even activated.
不 那是因为炸♥弹♥是远程控制的
No, that's because it's a remote-detonating device.
看下炸♥弹♥ 看看
Look at the bomb. Look at it.
没有接收器
There's no receiver.
他从没开启炸♥弹♥
They never put it on.
这颗炸♥弹♥本来就不会爆♥炸♥
This bomb was never meant to go off.
如果你错了呢
What if you're wrong?
如果是神秘来电人又是耍你呢
What if the voice is playing you again?
如果我打开门
What if -- What if I open the door
-炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥呢 -艾丽克丝 不会的
- and the bomb goes off? - Alex, they're not.
-艾丽克丝 别说了 打住 -不
- Alex, stop. Alex, stop! - No!
如果其他地方爆♥炸♥了呢 像指挥中心那样
Or it goes off somewhere else, like the ECC?
-我做不到 -艾丽克丝 听我说
- I can't! - Alex, listen to me!
我也经历过
I have been where you are,
上次在那间酒店 手绑引爆器
in that hotel room with my hand on a trigger.
我不会让你犯下我犯过的错
And I would never let you make the same mistake I did.
-那是我的错 -不 艾丽克丝 那不是
- That was my mistake. - No, Alex, it wasn't.
我让你松手的
I told you to let it go,
我不会再犯同样的错误
and I'm not making that mistake again.
我不会伤害所有这些人
I will not hurt all of these people.
艾丽克丝 你不会伤害谁
Alex, you are not gonna hurt anybody.
你不会 懂吗
You're not, okay?
你伤不到别人 我保证
You can't. I promise you.
你不会伤害到别人
You will not hurt anyone,
你得打开车门
but you have to unlock the door.
-不 -艾丽克丝 听我说
- No! - Alex, listen to me!
看着我
Just look at me.
你之前为什么来找我
Why did you come and get me?
因为你信任我吧
Because you trust me, right?
所以现在相信我
So just trust me now.
打开车门 艾丽克丝
Unlock the door, Alex.
有人吗
Hello?
-在 -能聊几句吗
- Yeah? - You got a second?
好
Yeah, sure.
你跟谢尔比怎么样了
How'd it go with Shelby?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我刚来这里时
You know, when I got here,
没什么朋友
I hadn't had many friends in my life.
看来现在要走了 依旧没朋友
It looks like I'm leaving here the exact same way.
匡提科训练营没说明一件事
You know, there's something they don't talk about at Quantico.
训练营里教你跟搭档合作
For all the partnership and teamwork
团队合作
that they teach you here,
但没告诉你 作为一个探员
they don't tell you that being an agent is...
其实很孤独
is actually pretty lonely.
真是正能量啊
Uplifting.
我们都很孤独
Mm, we're all alone out there.
如果我不想孤身一人呢
What if I don't want to be?
不需要走以前的老路
I mean, it doesn't have to be the way it was.
我们不必成为那样的探员
We don't have to be the kind of agents
为破案而走捷径 或错过征兆
that cut corners to close cases or miss signs
或只顾收拾自己的烂摊子而不去救人
or put covering our asses over saving lives.
我们都还有两个星期
You know, we-- we both have two weeks
才开始新工作
before we start our new jobs.
不如我们趁这段时间一起离开
Why don't we take that time and run away together --
远离喧嚣 消失得无影踪
you know, off the grid, completely off the map --
好好了解一下彼此
and get to really know each other
之后就不得不一起共事
before we have to start working together
没有机会了
and never get a chance to?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你来找我有事
You came here to say something,
我就光顾自己说了
and I completely steamrolled you.
那事不急
That can wait.
No Vuelvo Jamas - Carla Morrison
感谢大家的报告
Thank you for your reports.
我们将这堂有关局里黑历史的课
We save this lesson about the Bureau's darkest days
留到最后一周
for the final week
希望你们毕业后能记得久一些
in hopes that it will stay with you long after you leave...
因为大部分学员常常会忘记这些课
'cause too often, these lessons are forgotten,
特别是在危机关头
especially in times of crisis.
取而代之的是 偏激的个人行动
They get traded in for personal crusades...
差点就成了
I was so close.
我知道
I know.
我懂 但这样的案子不是一两天能解决的
I know, but cases like this don't get solved in a day.
需要数月 数年
They take months, years.
好吧 但我一个人办不到
Yeah, well, I can't do it by myself.
好 等你来我手下工作 我们一起完成
Okay, well, when you work in my office, we'll do it together.
那会是我们的项目
It'll be our project.
别担心 谢尔比
Don't worry, Shelby.
我保证会抓到他们
We'll get them. I promise.
为了最容易的结果而做出牺牲...
Sacrificed in favor of what comes easiest...
爸 来吧
Hey, Dad, you coming?
你改变主意来吃晚餐了
Oh, you changed your mind about dinner.
是的
I did.
那拍照呢
And the portrait?
怎么会
How come?
因为我们是一家人
Because we're family.
在恐惧或贪婪中放弃 或是为二者放弃
Abandoned in the face of fear or greed or both.
但如果还能再教大家一件事
But if there's one lesson I can teach you,
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表