剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我做不到
I can't.
探寻真♥相♥之路充满了艰辛
The search for truth isn't easy,
当我加入♥联♥调局的时候
and when I joined the Bureau,
我宣誓要支持 捍卫我们的国家
I took an oath to support and defend our country...
...这也是我今天转变立场的原因
...which is why I'm reversing my position today.
什么 怎会回事 不
What? What? What? NO.
我找不到证据推♥翻♥局里认为伊莱亚斯·哈珀
I can find no evidence that contradicts the Bureau's findings
是独自作案的调查结果
that Elias Harper acted alone.
是时候放开过去了
It's time for all of us to move on.
艾丽克丝 不要放弃
Alex, don't give up.
艾丽克丝 怎么回事
Alex, what happened in here?
有人威胁你吗
Did somebody threaten you?
参议员 就这件事能发表下看法吗
Senator, care to comment on what we've seen here today?
我只是很感激我和其他的受害者家属们
I'm just grateful that I and the rest of the victims' families
终于能够展开新的生活了
can finally move on with our lives.
你还好吗
You okay?
所有人 他们会恨我的
All those people -- t-they're gonna hate me.
现在你终于知道
And now you know how I felt
我每一次离开自己家的感受了吧
every single time I left my townhouse.
西蒙 我...
Simon, I...
我按照你的意愿做了 告诉他们
I did what you wanted -- tell them.
我的意愿 我的想法
Oh, what I wanted -- what I wanted.
你不是真心的 一个字都不是
You didn't mean it -- not a word of it.
你在庭上说了谎
You lied under oath.
你让我这么做的
You told me to!
不 我让你说出真♥相♥
No, I told you to tell the truth.
-你认为你的真♥相♥ 不是我的 -不
- Your truth, not mine! - No,
真♥相♥就一个 艾丽克丝 就一个
the truth, Alex -- the truth!
没有主观的想法 知道吗
There's not subjectivity here, okay?
伊莱亚斯在一星期内杀了将近200人
Elias killed almost 200 people in one week.
我若不是因为帮你而重伤入院
Hell, if I hadn't been hospitalized for helping you,
我当时可能也送命了
I might be dead, too.
谢尔比 凯勒布 廉姆 米兰达...
Shelby, Caleb, Liam, Miranda --
他们现在活着就是个奇迹了
It's a miracle that they're still alive,
难道我要恭喜你在庭上说谎吗
And I'm supposed to congratulate you for lying under oath,
庆贺你还认为自己比大家都聪明吗
for still thinking that you're smarter than everyone else?
我以为你终于想明白了
I thought that you'd come to your senses.
我以为你归队了
I thought -- I thought that you'd come back to us.
但你还处在迷失的状态
But you're still lost.
肖行政助理局长让我告诉你
E.A.D. Shaw asked me to tell you
你被复职了
that you've been reinstated,
即时生效
effective immediately.
我们周一局里见
I will see you in the office on monday.
祝你们好运了
Good luck to you guys.
大家伙 再见
Bye, guys.
还有谁被高年级班级淘汰了
Who else did the upper class cut?
不知道 目前没人
I don't know. Nobody else yet.
说明还有两个淘汰名额
That means two more heads are about to roll.
他们已经被淘汰了
They already did.
你又在瞎说什么
Ohh. What are you talking about?
你们真想在这儿装不知情吗
Are you're seriously gonna pretend like you don't know?
知道什么
Know what?
我们提交了五个淘汰名单
We submitted five names,
但因为你们使性子
but because of your tantrum,
局里决定也淘汰我们班的学员
they decided to cut from our class, too.
我们没违规 你们违规了
We didn't break the rules -- you did.
你是说这事跟我们有关
Are you saying we had something to do with this?
-当然了 -给我退后
- Of course you did. - Back up.
不退你又能怎样 给我"画个伤疤"吗
Or what are you gonna do -- give me a fake scar?
学员们 学员们
Trainees, trainees.
够了
That's enough!
也许你们当中有人已经知道了
As some of you may already know,
今早被淘汰的五名学员
the five that were expelled this morning
分别来自你们两班
were cut from both classes.
为什么 因为我们知道比赛不公平
Why? Because we know that the exercise was not fair.
而你们将组成新的班级
So...meet your new classmates.
-什么 -从现在开始 你们50个人
- What? - From now on, the 50 of you
将会在一起生活 一起训练
will live, breathe, and train together.
两帮人别掐架啊
Try not to kill each other.
"真好"
Great.
我是蕾娜 记得我吗
I'm Raina. You remember me?
你姐试过了 什么没问出来
Your sister tried and failed.
她说了
She told me.
我以前上高中时 写了一篇文章
When I was in high school, I wrote an article.
为了校报写的
It was for the school's newspaper.
内容是以前有间谍飞机
It was about the spy planes
在我们迪尔伯恩市的穆♥斯♥林♥群体上空盘旋
that were always flying over our community in Dearborn.
三天后
Three days later,
联调局闯进正在进行课前点名的教室
the FBI rushed in during homeroom,
他们审讯了我十个小时
and they interrogated me for 10 hours.
你告诉他们什么了
What did you tell them?
我告诉他们 我是一名美国公民
I told them that I am an American citizen
我爱我的祖国
and that I loved my country,
但人们只能看到我穆♥斯♥林♥的身份
but all people can see is this.
我"体会不了"你的心情啊
I have no idea what you mean.
我只是个19岁有犯罪前科的黑人小孩
I'm a 19-year-old black kid with priors.
我在飞机上打个喷嚏 周围人都能吓死
I sneeze, and everyone on the plane has a heart attack.
知道黑人问路会怎么样吗
Try asking a stranger for directions.
知道穆♥斯♥林♥为菜园买♥♥化肥会怎么样吗
Try buying a bag of fertilizer for your vegetable garden.
你一直都没好好睡过吧
You haven't been sleeping, have you?
你睡着时会梦到绑走你的男人吧
When you sleep, You're back there with the men who took you, right?
男人 有两个也就我这么大
Men? Two of them were my age.
他们有多少人
How many were they?
我向你保证
I can promise you --
他们绝对查不到是你说的
they will never trace it back to you.
安东尼
Anthony...
诺亚
Noah...
杰
Jay...
德里克
And Derick.
我就知道这么多 不知道姓什么
That's all I know -- no last names.
谢谢你这么信任我
Thank you for trusting me.
我能借你的菜单看下吗
May I borrow your menu, please?
你能请一直跟着你来这里的朋友
And would you mind inviting your friend who followed you here
过来坐吗 怀特女士
to join us, Ms. Wyatt?
他叫凯勒布 对吧
His name is Caleb, correct?
我们在一个单车俱乐... 好吧
Are you in my SoulCycle Clu-- okay.
你是谁
Well, who are you?
萨玛呢
Where's Samar?
萨玛来不了 请坐
Samar won't be joining us. Please, sit down.
我叫哈立德·赛义德
My name is Khaled Said.
我是萨玛的丈夫
I am Samar's husband.
萨玛没结婚
Samar isn't married.
但哈伊法
But Haifaa,
那个假装萨玛的女人结婚了
the woman you know as Samar, is.
我妻子 就是你一直当做姐姐的女人
My wife, the woman you thought was your sister,
她被绑♥架♥了
Has been kidnapped...
拜你所赐
Because of you.
你11年前买♥♥了这条项链给她
You bought this for her 11 years ago
在巴黎的圣旺二手市场买♥♥的
At the marché aux puces de saint-ouen flea market.
她一直都戴在身上
She wore it every day.
哈伊法从没想这样伤害你
Haifaa never meant to hurt you this way.
她答应假装你姐姐时还年轻
She was a young woman when she agreed to be your sister.
我恐怕这事已毁了她和我的生活
I am afraid that it has cost her and me everything.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
在你的朋友
Well, after your friend here
联♥系♥上她 要分一杯羹后
made contact with her and demanded his cut,
我们就决定结束这一切
We agreed that it was time to end this,
于是她联♥系♥了接头人 告知他们
So she got in touch with her contact, and she told them.
第二天 她就失踪了
And the next day, she disappeared --
她当时是去学校接孩子 但再也没回来
She was on her way to pick up our children from school.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表