剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
好久没联♥系♥了
我有个疯狂的想法
我就是想问一下我该怎么处理
I just came to ask what you want me to do
那四万沙特里亚尔
with the 40,000 saudi riyals
这钱已经在我账户里一周了
that have been sitting in my account for a week,
多谢你那个一半血缘的姐姐 大骗子萨玛
Courtesy of your half-sister, all-con-artist, Samar.
凯勒布 我现在不想提这事 请出去好吗
Caleb, I can't right now. Just leave me alone, okay?
杰夫·迈克尔斯
在整理东西
Tidying up?
我是带着很多疑问来到这里的
I came here with a lot of questions.
现在已经得到了想要的答案
Got the answers that I needed.
往事一笔勾销 这可厉害了
A clean slate, that's a powerful thing.
你说过我曾经是最棒的
You know, you once said I was the best.
把这些都抛在脑后才能让我重新成为最棒的
Well, saying goodbye to this is the only way I can be again.
我们出发吧
We doing this?
时不我待
Now or never.
什么情况
What's going on?
学员们 这是你们上一届的学员班
Trainees, meet the class above you.
他们比你们早受训一个月
They are one month ahead of you in their training,
这意味着他们比你们更棒 更快 更聪明
which means they're better, faster, and smarter than you.
对未知事物准备的更充分
And more prepared for what's to come.
看清楚了
Take a good look,
因为这些人
cause these are the people
今天要给你们点厉害瞧瞧
That are gonna spend the day kicking your ass.
在实战中 你将会面对
In the field, you will face off
总是先你一步的敌人
against enemies who are always one step ahead of you.
这就是为什么你们今天要面对
That's why, today, you'll face off
那个先你一步的新生班
with a class of NATs that is that step ahead.
我们喜欢把这称作匡提科版的"彩色大战"
We like to think of this as Quantico's version of color wars.
或者我喜欢叫它"转折点"
Or, as I like to call it, the turning point.
这次考试的评分标准很简单
The grading for this exam will be very simple.
赢的班级可以从输的班级里选五个人淘汰
The winning class will choose five from the losing class to go home...
想淘汰谁就淘汰谁
...any trainee they want.
祝你们好运 狭路相逢勇者胜
So, good luck, and may the best class win.
我们一定赢
We got this.
威斯康星州 威廉斯堡
离听证会还有半小时 我们不能迟到
The hearing's in 30 minutes. We can't be late.
我知道 我准备的差不多了
I know. I'm nearly done.
你现在很怀念联合反恐任务小组吧
How much do you miss JTTF right now, huh?
是啊 放着案子不办来当给人当"护卫"
Yeah, I love orphaning my cases for a babysitting detail.
你干什么
What are you doing?
通过局里作为证据
Comparing Elias's cellphone records
呈上的伊莱亚斯通话记录
that the Bureau submitted as evidence
来比对电♥话♥公♥司♥的内部记录
against those of the cellphone company's internal records
看是否有遗漏或有输入错误
to see if there have been any omissions or keystroke errors.
因为他们难免犯错 我就是个证明
You know, I mean, mistakes happen -- I'm living proof.
你知道如果你改变证词
You know, if you change your statement,
-你就可以复职了 -不 不 不
- you can come back to work. -No, no, no.
我之所以没去上班
The only reason why I'm not at work
是因为廉姆和米兰达让我休"创伤假"
is because Liam and Miranda put me on "Trauma leave."
你知道吗 我当时就在那个酒店里
And you know what? I was in that hotel.
跟伊莱亚斯在一起 听到了他怎么说的
I was with Elias. I heard what he said.
我也是啊
I -- so did I.
我花了数周
And I spent weeks,
跟瑞恩 谢尔比 西蒙 双胞胎 联调局一起
along with Ryan, Shelby, Simon, the twins, and the Bureau,
试图去找一丝证据
trying to find a single piece of evidence
来证明他是受人指使的 但没有找到
that supported the mastermind theory, and there wasn't any.
他编这个瞎话是为了拖住我们
He made it up to stall us.
他就是想让大家入瓮而已
He just wanted to get everyone into the bank that mattered.
你们没找到证据
Just because you don't find evidence
不代表没有证据
doesn't mean there isn't any.
我们要找到那根针[关键线索]
We need to find the needle.
根本没有那根针
There is no needle.
如果还有第二个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥没被抓到
If there was a second terrorist out there,
早就会有事情发生了
something else would have happened by now.
你们会转告艾丽克丝·帕里什吗
You'll tell Alex Parrish what I said?
不如你自己先下来
Why don't you come down?
亲自告诉她
And you can tell her yourself.
我做不到 对不起
I can't do that. I'm sorry.
别跳
Stop!
纽约法♥院♥
听证会第二天
听仔细了
Listen very carefully.
中♥央♥车站里有一枚炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb underneath grand central.
是一名联调局探员放进去的
It was placed there by an FBI Agent,
该学员来自去年九月入训练营的班级
part of a class that entered Quantico last September.
我知道联调局已经得到了
I understand the Bureau has assembled
这个报♥警♥电♥话♥的原声
a version of this 911 call with the voice unscrambled.
现在可以让我们听了吗
May we hear that now?
听仔细了
Listen very carefully.
中♥央♥车站里有一枚炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb underneath grand central.
是一名联调局探员放进去的
It was placed there by an FBI agent,
该学员来自去年九月入训练营的班级
part of a class that entered Quantico last September.
你们需要紧急疏散
You need to evacuate immediately.
你能辨别出录音里的声音吗 艾瑟先生
Do you recognize the voice on that recording, Mr. Asher?
是伊莱亚斯·哈珀
Elias Harper.
他炸掉了中♥央♥车站 四天后
He blew up grand central, and then, four days later,
他炸掉了联调局的应急指挥中心
he blew up the FBI's emergency command center.
你确认伊莱亚斯·哈珀没有同谋
And do you believe Elias Harper acted alone?
提醒你一下 这是一个公正的委员会
Let me remind you we are an impartial committee,
你今天在此表达的观点仅为你个人想法
and it's important the views you express here today
这点很重要
are yours and yours alone.
我再问一遍
I'll ask again --
你认为这是伊莱亚斯·哈珀独自策划的吗
Do you believe Elias Harper acted alone?
是的 法官达人
Yes, sir. I do.
艾瑟先生 你为什么这么肯定
Mr. Asher, how are you so certain?
因为过去三个月
Because I've spent the last three months of my life
我一直在琢磨伊莱亚斯说过的话
taking apart everything Elias ever said to me.
我离开了联调局
I walked away from the Bureau...
离开了这座城市
this city...
放弃了我原本的人生
my entire life,
只为了弄清发生的这一切
all so that I could make sense of what happened.
我绝对相信
And there is not a doubt in my mind
伊莱亚斯·哈珀是独自作案
that Elias Harper acted alone.
他痛恨联调局
He hated the FBI.
他专门推♥翻♥联调局的案子 以此发展自己的事业
He made his career taking apart their cases in court.
恐怖袭击是伊莱亚斯表明立场的方式
The attacks were Elias' way of making a statement,
而32名探员因此牺牲
and 32 agents paid the price for it.
彩色大战训练
高低年级对决
这看上去像游戏 其实不然
This may seem like a game, but I can assure you it is not.
每个学员会被单独打分
Each trainee will be scored individually.
训练结束时
At the end of the day,
统计每个班的得分
the scores will be tallied for each class.
得分高的班级获胜
Whichever class has the most points wins.
落败的班级就要淘汰五名学员
Whichever class loses has five members sent home.
别忘了他们做过我们的背景调查
Don't forget they vetted our applications for background checks.
他们了解我们 但我们不了解他们
They know us, but we don't know them.
看来我们要使竞争的环境更公平些了
Well, I guess we better level the playing field.
招生处的梅丽莎还暗恋你吗
Melissa in admissions still have that crush on you?
德鲁·佩拉尔 出生于汉保德公园
Drew Perales -- born in Humboldt Park,
第一轮就被芝加哥熊队选中
drafted in the first round by Chicago,
但两赛季后就退役
but retired after just two seasons
发起集体诉讼控告橄榄球联盟
to lead a class-action lawsuit against the NFL.
特别有种才敢跟橄榄球联盟对着干吧
Need to be pretty fearless to go up against the NFL.
听上去是个不怕挑战的人
Sounds like a man who's not afraid of a good fight.
帕里什 佩拉尔 你们上
Parrish, Perales -- you're up.
你就是艾丽克丝吗
You're Alex?
放轻松 橄榄球手 吹哨吧
Relax, Tebow. Blow the whistle.
威尔·奥尔森博士 22岁获得哈佛博士
Dr. Will Olsen -- got his PhD from Harvard at 22.
具有反♥社♥会♥倾向
antisocial tendencies
避开视线接触 强迫性形像记忆
include gaze avoidance and obsessive verbal memory.
在航♥空♥航♥天♥局喷气推进实验室工作
He worked at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory at NASA.
好极了 这是个火箭专家啊
Great, yeah, he's literally a rocket scientist.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表