剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
凯勒布·雅各布·哈斯 生于1990年12月17日
Caleb Jacob Haas -- born December 17, 1990,
马里兰州切维·切斯镇 克莱顿与克莱尔·哈斯之子
in Chevy Chase, Maryland, to Clayton and Claire Haas.
毕业于西德维尔之友高中 成绩垫底
Graduated Sidwell Friends at the bottom of his class.
好了火箭男 剧本是这样
Okay, rocket man, here's how this is gonna go down.
我准备把你打懵
I'm gonna smack you around a little silly,
你争取别伤得太难看 好吗
and you're just gonna try not to bruise too much, okay?
率先攻破防火墙的学员
The NAT who cracks the firewall first
为全班赢得10分
wins 10 points for their class.
获得系统权限
好了 剧本会这样演
Okay, here's how this is going to go.
我准备把你抽懵
I'm gonna slap you around a little silly,
你争取别伤得太难看 好吗
and you just try not to bruise too much, okay?
我得罪过你吗
Did I do something to offend you?
还是说这是你勾引全校半数男生
Or is this how you got half the guys on campus
爱上你的伎俩
to fall in love with you?
为了《男士健康》拍裸照的人还有脸说我
Said the guy who posed nude for men's health.
因为冷 我当时没全脱 还穿着袜子
I had a sock on only 'cause I was cold.
你就别多话了 会减慢呼吸
You shouldn't talk too much. It slows down your breathing.
也正好可以调整节奏
So does pacing yourself so you can do this...
届时让我显身手
...when the time comes.
艾瑞丝·张
Iris Chang --
生于上海 长于比弗利山庄
born in Shanghai, raised in Beverly Hills.
哈佛西湖学校的毕业生代表
graduated valedictorian from Harvard-Westlake
进入南加大深造 创办了6家公♥司♥
and enrolled at USC where she founded six startups
并成功起诉了所有创业伙伴
and successfully sued all her business partners
令他们失去股权
out of their shares.
抱歉 忘脱戒指了
Sorry. Forgot to take my rings off.
她净出阴招
She fights dirty.
抱歉 下手重了
Sorry. I just hit hard.
咱妈寄来了一个食品包裹
Hey, mom sent that care package.
挺好
That's nice.
你新年后不打算带它回去吗
But you didn't want to bring it back with you after new year's?
坐飞机带不了这么多东西
It was too much to take on the plane.
我以为你开车回去
Wait. I thought you drove.
你为什么要审讯我
Why are you interrogating me?
米兰达 查理怎么样
Miranda, how is Charlie doing?
他不肯跟我说
He won't talk to me.
也不肯跟探员说
He won't talk to the agents.
我不知道他在怕什么
I don't know what he's afraid to say,
但我们需要答案
but we need answers.
不如让我试试吧
How about letting me try?
我一直在研究"伊♥斯♥兰♥阵线"
I've been researching the Islamic Front.
我们也需要实践
We need the experience.
你邀请萨玛过来了吗
You invited Samar here?
你又来监视我了吗
Are you spying on me again?
她发消息问我是不是我供出她了 我否认了
She messaged me, asking if I ratted her out, and I said no.
谢谢
Thank you.
你打什么算盘
So, what's your play?
-你说什么 -我说你打什么算盘
- What do you mean? - I mean, what's your play?
你面对的是一个大骗子
You're dealing with a con artist.
不能直接跟她对质 你得给她设局
You can't just confront her. You have to con her back.
凯勒布 我自己能行 我也想自己来
Caleb, I can do this on my own, and I want to.
我来局里之后已经做过
We've done this color wars exercise
20多次的彩色大战训练了
20 times since I've been at Quantico,
但这是第三次
and this is only the third time
两班人马打平了
that the two teams have been tied.
所以我们要完成最后一次训练
Which means we're going to conduct one final exercise --
班级对决
class against class.
拿上枪
Get your guns.
你们要去霍根小镇了
You're going to Hogan's alley.
人♥质♥救援训练
高低年级对决
鉴于高年级已经做过人♥质♥救援了
Upper class, since you've done this drill before,
你们扮演劫匪
You'll be the hostage takers.
低年级扮演人♥质♥援救小组
Lower class, you will be the HRT team
争取逮捕他们
deployed to apprehend them
并救下仓库里的五名人♥质♥
and save the five hostages from this warehouse.
规则很简单 杀或被杀
The rules are simple -- kill or be killed.
纽约市法♥院♥
听证会第二天
-谢尔比 -离我远点
- Shelby. - Stay away from me.
别这么说 我给你发了几十条消...
You don't mean that. I've left you dozens of messa--
闭嘴吧
Just stop.
我们之间没什么可说的
We have nothing to say to each other.
你毁了我的生活 毁了我的探员生涯
You destroyed my life, my career at the Bureau.
这跟我没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
拜你所赐
Because of you,
全城的人都知道
Every single person in this city
我睡了我上司
knows that I slept with my boss,
下一任副总统的已故前夫
the next vice president's late husband.
我登上了大报小报的封面
My face was on the cover of every paper, every tabloid.
我不得已搬回佐治亚州
I had to move back to Georgia
就为了躲狗仔队
just to get away from the paparazzi.
在那之前我取得的全部成就
Everything that I had accomplished up to that point
都化为泡影
was wiped away,
而根据你的证词 这一切都白费了
and according to you, it was for nothing,
因为我们没抓到坏蛋
because we didn't get the bad guy.
你当时没和伊莱亚斯在一起
You weren't in that room with Elias.
-我在 -是 你说得对
- I was... - No, you're right.
我当时和100个人在一起 当时墙倒下来
I was in the room with 100 people who barely got out alive
大家险些丧命
as the walls were caving in on us.
我当时跟那32个人在一起
I was in the room with the 32 people
他们没能幸免
who didn't get out alive,
我徒手去救他们
some of whom I tried to save with my own hands
可我救不了 包括克莱顿
but couldn't, including Clayton.
而现在...
And now...
我要被迫去为我的行为辩护
I am being forced to defend my actions
就因为你对此案穷追不舍
because you won't let this go.
我还是我 谢尔比
I'm the same person, Shelby.
你之前相信我的
You used to believe in me.
现在我知道我错了
Now I know that I was wrong.
帕里什探员
Agent Parrish?
有事吗
Yes?
我想你得知邓肯·豪厄尔的事情了
I'm sure you've heard about Duncan Howell.
邓肯·豪厄尔
Duncan Howell?
不 我不知道
N-no, I haven't heard.
他昨天晚上自杀了
He took his own life last night.
临死之前 他让我给你捎句话
Before he did, he asked me to deliver a message to you.
他说"告诉她 我当时以为我别无选择"
He said, "Tell her...I thought I didn't have a choice."
你知道那是什么意思吗
Does that mean something to you?
助理局长
Assistant Director,
当哈珀还是训练营的学员时
when Harper was a trainee at Quantico,
你有担心过他的心理健康吗
were you concerned about his mental health?
没有
No, I was not.
临时副局长 我要问你同样的问题
Interim Deputy Director, I'll ask you the same question--
你有担心过吗
Were you ever concerned?
不 主席先生 我没有
No, Mr. Chairman, I was not.
有人从布鲁克林大桥上跳下
不论是在他被开除之前还是之后
Now, did either of you ever see Harper display
你们俩有谁见过哈珀
any violent attitudes or opinions,
表露出任何暴♥力♥的态度或者观点吗
either before or after he was dismissed?
主席先生 我和米兰达
Mr. Chairman, Miranda and I will blame ourselves
会因没能在哈珀身上看出这些迹象而终生自责
for not seeing the signs in Harper for the rest of our lives.
他对联调局案件的蔑视
His contempt for the Bureau's cases,
他的浮夸 渴望被赞赏
his grandiosity, his need for admiration,
他把矛头指向别人
his pointing the finger at others
转移他人对他的关注...
to deflect anyone from looking at him --
我们现在看到这些迹象
We see those signs now,
但我们当时就该看到
but we should've seen them then.
你认为伊莱亚斯·哈珀是独自策划袭击的吗
In your opinion, did Elias Harper act alone?
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
罗宾·戴克曼
我们已经听取了十几个探员的意见
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表