剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
你不知道他有多容易害死自己
My son's a greater danger to himself than you know.
我在进行一项救援任务
I'm on a rescue mission.
你要营救谁
Who are you trying to rescue?
罗斯·爱德华兹
Ross Edwards.
确实没人知道我儿子的下落
It's true the world doesn't know where my son is,
但你也不知道
but neither do you.
只有我知道
Only I do.
艾丽克丝 你在我身边时 我心思都在你身上
Alex, when you're around, you're all I can think about.
我不能见你了
I can't see you.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
很抱歉 西蒙
I'm sorry, Simon.
卧底时 蕾娜和哈姆扎·库里走得很近
Raina got close to Hamza Kouri during our time in his cell.
她发现我告诉联调局时
And when she learned I told the FBI,
她大发雷霆
she was furious.
上一次我们来这里
The last time we were here,
我们各自决定离婚
we decided to end our marriages.
你差点就离了
And you almost did.
你必须得逃走 威尔
You have to run, Will.
我会帮你在内部阻止这个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I will help you stop this terrorist from the inside.
让西蒙跟威尔一起过来
Send Simon with Will.
现在把手♥机♥交给司机
Now hand your phone to the driver of the car.
谢尔比 你能收到吧
Shelby, please tell me that you're getting this.
求你告诉我威尔和西蒙没事
Please tell me that Will and Simon are okay.
西蒙·艾瑟 没事吧
告诉我你也只是无辜受害
Tell me that you're just a victim here.
我需要知道你为什么会在开车
I-I need to know what you were doing driving that van.
西蒙·艾瑟 真希望你也在@艾丽克丝·帕里什#佛蒙特州#清晨登山
我是艾丽克丝·帕里什 又打来了
This is Alex Parrish again.
威尔·奥尔森
抱歉 怀特小姐现在仍不能接听
Sorry -- - Ms. Wyatt is still unavailable.
我知道 你可以
I understand, but if you could just get --
我会转告她你打来过
I'll let her know that you called again.
不 等等 别挂
No, wait, don't hang up!
妮尔麦
Hey, Nimah.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯 就是在赶一些文件
Yeah, just, um, playing catch-up with paperwork, you know?
你都没怎么睡
You've barely slept.
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay. Thank you.
我去叫维护部
I'll send maintenance.
嗯 谢谢
Yeah. T-Thank you.
我调出了你所说的那个时间段内
I grabbed every frame around the time you asked
周围所有监控的画面
from surveillance cameras in the immediate area.
车没有牌照
The car didn't have any plates,
但我拍到了车辆识别号♥码
but I got a shot of the VIN.
租用并交还者登记为马克·雷蒙德
It was rented and returned under the name Mark Raymond.
你有印象吗
Does that mean anything to you?
交给我吧 谢谢
Um, I got it from here. Thanks.
联调局网 马克·雷蒙德
无结果
马克·雷蒙德
好用吗
Did it work?
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
我正看着她的桌面呢
Looking at her desktop right now.
那是凯勒布吗
Is that Caleb?
为什么写着"马克·雷蒙德"
Why does it say "Mark Raymond"?
他母亲在竞选公职
Well, his mom's running for office.
他大概是想隐藏
He probably did it to hide.
艾丽克丝找他做什么
What does Alex want with him?
哈斯参议员在听证会上跟艾丽克丝针锋相对
Senator Haas fought Alex hard during the hearing.
她一直不相信艾丽克丝疑神疑鬼的理论
She never believed Alex's paranoid theory
认为伊莱亚斯不是单独行动
that Elias wasn't acting alone.
我猜 她对此心怀恨意
My guess is that she holds a grudge.
我要给参议员的队伍打个招呼
I'm gonna alert the senator's team.
匡提科
早6点45分 全面体♥检♥
要做探员
Serving as an agent
你们得都处于最佳身体状态
requires each of you to be in peak physical condition.
身体健康可能决定
Physical fitness can mean the difference
成功和失败
between success and failure,
甚至生与死
life and death.
所以 在你们即将毕业之际
That's why, as you near graduation,
你们都得接受测试
it's essential that all of you
完全确定可以履行职责
are fully cleared for active duty.
也就是说 得通过局内的
And that means passing the Bureau's
全面体♥检♥
comprehensive medical screening.
BGM: Who I Thought You Were - Santigold
我们得确保你们都处于最佳状态
We have to make sure that each of you is at your best.
我为什么觉得你想甩掉我
Why do I feel like - you're trying to outrun me,
尽管我们在跑步机上
even on a treadmill?
我才没有想甩掉你
I'm not trying to outrun you,
我只是想跑开
I'm trying to get away from you.
总要还嘴
Always with a comeback.
说到回来的
Speaking of comebacks...
某人心情不错啊
Someone's in a good mood.
她喜欢往杯子里尿
Well, she likes peeing in cups.
她就喜欢这样的东西
She's into that kind of thing.
才不是
No.
我今早收到了那个谁的来信
I got a letter this morning from you-know-who.
天呐 是吗 太棒了
Oh, my God, you did? That's great!
谢尔比·怀特 弗吉尼亚州 匡提科 联调局训练中心
亲爱的谢尔比
我们好自豪
我们爱你
妈妈和爸爸
谢尔比·怀特
Shelby Wyatt?
是我
Uh, yes.
你怎么不替她开心呢
Why don't you seem happy for her?
没有啊
I am.
威尔 过来
Will. Over here.
你准备好了吗 今晚是重要时刻
You ready? Tonight's the big night.
除了我要以假身份插入
Well, besides the fact that I'll be penetrating
一个邪教组织
a cult under a false identity,
我倒觉得今晚挺普通的
I'd call tonight pretty average.
别再说"插入"了
Stop saying "penetrating."
这是营救行动 又不是做♥爱♥
It's a rescue mission, not a sex act.
我看伊♥斯♥兰♥阵线不会在意
I highly doubt that the Islamic Front will notice
我是一英里能跑六分钟
if I can run a six-minute mile
还是四分钟
instead of a four-minute one.
不 但他们可能会发现你步伐有变
No, but they may notice that your stride is off
而且持臂姿势不同
and that you hold your arms differently.
如果你们要保持一致
If you're going to match,
就得确保每个细节都一模一样
you need to make sure that every detail is the same.
别忘了
Never forget --
你们是美国应对敌人的最强武器
You are our greatest weapon against America's enemies.
肖女士 对你的案子经过仔细审核后
Ms. Shaw, after a thorough review of your case,
职业责任部
职业责任部
the Office of Professional Responsibility
认为你犯有失职罪
has found you guilty of professional misconduct
和滥用职权罪
and abuse of authority.
你将永远被调离目前在匡提科的岗位
You will be permanently removed from your post at Quantico
等待被调去一家地方分局
pending reassignment to a local field office.
我的所作所为是为保护国家
I did what I did to protect my country.
我的所作所为也是为保护儿子
I did what I did to protect my son,
他此刻正昏迷不醒地躺在医院床上
who's lying in a hospital bed unresponsive right now.
我们所审核的并不是你的好意 肖女士
Good intentions are not up for review here, Ms. Shaw.
我能问问最终投票结果是什么吗
May I ask what the final vote was?
我无权透露
I am not at liberty to say.
局里一直不希望我做这个工作
The Bureau never wanted me in this position.
很抱歉你这么想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
要知道这个决定十分艰难
It might help you to know
这或许对你能有些安慰
that this was a very difficult decision.
投票是不记名的
The vote was close.
联调局
蕾娜
Raina.
你想走去上课吗
Hey, do you want to walk to class?
我是妮尔麦 不要 不跟你一起
I'm Nimah, and, no, not with you.
你为什么戴着那个
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表