剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Look, between you and me,
昨天晚上她来找过我
she came to my place last night,
她的状态很糟糕
and she was in a bad way.
我尽力帮她
I tried offering her my help,
但她自然不肯接受
but she wouldn't take it, of course,
我一整晚都在想办法联♥系♥她
and now I've been trying to reach her all night
但没有任何音讯
and I can't get ahold of her.
也许七月的爆♥炸♥案终于让艾丽克丝崩溃了
Maybe what happened in July finally caught up to Alex.
我们都接受了强制性的心理咨♥询♥
We all had mandatory counseling,
但是她却直接复职了
and she was just reinstated.
我知道 所以我很担心她
I know. And that's why I'm worried.
她从不主动联♥系♥我 但是就在昨晚
She never talks to me, but last night,
妮尔麦 你真该看看她的表情
Nimah, you should have seen her face.
我妹也不联♥系♥我
My sister doesn't talk to me, either.
所以我只好通过手♥机♥追踪软件
So I use the Cellphone Trace Protocol program
来确定她的位置
to see where she is.
手♥机♥追踪协议 搜索 艾丽克丝·帕里什
至少让我知道她没事
At least I know she's okay.
她在美加边境附近
She's near the Canadian border.
艾丽克丝认识佛蒙特州的什么人吗
Who does Alex know in Vermont?
我父亲也有一把这样的来♥福♥枪♥
My dad had a Browning A-Bolt just like yours.
我还记得第一次开枪时
I still remember how much my shoulder hurt
我的肩膀震得有多痛
when I fired it for the first time.
我们没在斯卡斯代尔狩猎
We didn't hunt in Scarsdale.
反正没用枪打过猎
Not with guns, anyway.
这或许是消极攻击吧
Passive-aggressive insults, maybe.
在我参军服役之前从没想过会用枪
I never contemplated shooting until I signed up to serve.
我发现如果你信仰什么东西
I found out that if you believe in something,
就会愿意为之不顾一切
you got to be willing to kill for it.
我以为我可以在匡提科洗心革面
I thought Quantico was gonna be a clean slate.
可我们都知道结局如何
We both know how that ended.
受雇于那家科技公♥司♥ 我就想
I got that tech job, and I thought,
"这下好了
"Here we go.
我可以重新开始了"
I can start again."
但是联调局招募了我
But FBI pulled me in.
事情本不应该如此
It wasn't meant to be.
但是现在身处此地
But now out here...
我终于认清一个事实
I can finally admit the truth.
往事根本不可能一笔勾销
There's no such thing as a clean slate.
67条人命因我丧生
It just took the blood of 67 people
让我认识到了这点
on my hands to teach me that.
更不用说在那之前的133条性命
Not to mention the 133 before that.
还有之前的多条人命
And dozens before that.
再沾满更多鲜血又何妨
What's more blood, right?
你不必这么做 西蒙
You don't have to do this, Simon.
事情已成定局
It's already done.
我射偏了
I missed.
我见过你在匡提科的射击水准
I saw you shoot at Quantico.
你百发百中
You never miss.
你说得对
You're right.
若非己愿
I can't kill.
我没法开枪
Not when it's my choice.
然而别人逼迫我时 我却可以做到
And yet I can do it when someone makes me do it.
就像你那样
Like you did.
我从来没逼迫你做什么事
I never made you do anything.
是你让我松开引爆器的
You told me to let go of the trigger.
你没有这个权利 没这个资格
And you had no right, no authority!
你告诉我一切都会好起来 但却没有
And you told me it was gonna be okay, and it wasn't!
我如今不得不承受这一切
And I had to live with that.
可你却安然无事
And you're fine.
你什么事都没有
You're walking around fine!
谁告诉你我很好
Who the hell says I'm fine?!
我现在有麻烦 西蒙
I'm in trouble, Simon.
伊莱亚斯说的都是真话
Elias was telling the truth.
伊莱亚斯就是个疯子
Elias was a madman!
整件事根本没有什么共谋
And the only conspiracy surrounding what happened is that there is not one!
要挟伊莱亚斯的人现在盯上我了
Whoever blackmailed Elias is now after me!
他两天前联♥系♥了我
He called me two days ago.
他们说如果我不帮他们
They told me if I didn't help them,
就会杀掉我所有的朋友
they'd kill all my friends.
别说了 艾丽克丝
Stop, Alex!
娜塔莉死了 西蒙
Natalie is dead, Simon!
就在我眼前被炸成了碎片
Blown to pieces right in front of my eyes!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥杀了她 并掩盖了罪行
The terrorists killed her and then covered their tracks.
他们还没罢休
And they're not done.
我所在乎的每个人都很危险 包括你
Everyone I care about is in danger, including you!
你就是为了这个才来的
Is that why you're here?
来警告我吗
What, to warn me?
还是暴露我 到底为什么
What, to lead them to me? What?!
因为我现在只能信你了
Because you're the only one I can trust!
我只相信你是清白的 西蒙
You're the only one who I know is truly innocent, Simon.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我帮不了你
Look, I can't help you.
你也帮不了我
And you can't help me.
但我可以拯救你
But I can save you.
怎么救
From what?
将你从...
From the pain...
爆♥炸♥案的痛苦中解脱出来
of what happened that day.
我知道你怎么才能赢
I know how you can win.
不跟他们斗就能赢
You win by not playing.
我并非清白 艾丽克丝
I'm not innocent, Alex.
从始至终都不是
I never was.
你也一样
And neither are you.
长官 我不知道查理也在
Yes, ma'am. - I didn't know Charlie was here.
方便说话吗
Is now a good time?
没关系 怎么了
No, it's fine. What's going on?
我能问你些事吗
Can I ask you something?
当然 我还在想你也许想谈谈...
Yeah, sure. I was wondering when you might want to talk about the, uh --
不是那件事 我是想跟你谈本次测验的事
Oh, um, no, um, I wanted to actually talk to you about the exercise.
这些案子 所有的指控
All these cases -- the charges didn't stick
都因探员的调查疏漏而被撤销了 对吗
because the agents slipped up on their investigation, right?
是的 最小的失误
Yeah, the smallest mistakes
往往会造成难以预料的后果
usually have the biggest consequences.
当你处理一桩板上钉钉的案子时
When you work an airtight case,
你都不会接触疑犯
you don't even talk to the suspects.
犯人认罪后 你直接跟律师交流
You talk to their lawyers when they plead out.
好吧 但有些时候会出差错
Right, but things do go wrong.
极少情况下
Only in days that end in "Y."
这就是芝加哥那件事的情况吗
Is that what happened in Chicago?
看来跟瑞恩有关了
This is about Ryan.
也跟你有关
And about you.
你们俩谁都没跟我讲述整件事
I never got the full story from either of you.
如果我想害你丢工作
Look, if I wanted to hurt you,
早就下手了
I could have done it already.
我没这么做
I didn't.
所以你可以信任我
So I'm asking you to trust me.
好吧
Fine.
瑞恩说芝加哥那件事是卧底任务失败
So, Ryan told me that Chicago was a sting gone wrong,
但他没说是什么任务
but he didn't tell me what kind of sting
也没说到底发生了什么
and what happened.
我们当时在调查一个民兵组织
Yeah, well, we were working a militia group.
但我们抛出的所有诱饵
But everything we dangled --
C4炸♥弹♥ 硝化甘油 爆裂炸♥药♥
C-4, nitro, blasters --
他们都不上钩...
they weren't biting...
后来有天晚上 我喝了点啤酒
until one night, after a few beers,
忽然想出个妙招
I had the brilliant idea to sell them
打算把证物室里那几箱AR-15自动步♥枪♥卖♥♥给他们
a couple crates of Panther AR-15s from our evidence lockers.
这下他们上钩了
Well, it worked.
从那以后 我们才开始取得进展
After that, we started to get access
进行立案...
and build our case...
但后来有名线人倒戈 跟他们报信
until one of our informants on the inside tipped them off
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表