剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah? Why's that?
因为你在加沙地带发过毯子吗
'cause you handed out blankets on the Gaza strip?
你见过一两个迫击炮
You saw a mortar or two?
因为我见过人类真正心狠手辣的一面
It's because I saw what people are real capable of.
我不会躺在一周没换床单的床上
I refuse to go to bed on week-old sheets.
也不允许自己带着怒气睡觉
And I refuse to go to bed angry.
不错 这两条都很棒
Good policy -- on both counts.
郑重声明 我在侧写你时
For the record, in my profile,
我列举了你的很多优势
I listed plenty of your strengths.
你对我的弱点分♥析♥也没错 谢尔比
You weren't wrong about my weaknesses, either, Shelby.
你说得对 我的控制欲确实很强
You're right -- I-I do try and control everything.
我只是觉得如果我掌握情况了
I just figure that if I know what's happening,
就不会被人蒙蔽
I won't be blindsided.
比如你包里那个文件
Like that file in your bag.
我父亲曾是联调局探员
My father was an FBI agent.
我一直想进一步了解他
I always wanted to know so much about him,
但如今他的档案到手了 我...
but now that I have it, I --
你却担心会发现
You're afraid you might find out
一些你不想看到的结果
something you don't want to know.
你可能不知道
Well, you might not know this,
我爸死于911事件
but my dad died on 9/11.
我好像听说过了
I may have heard a rumor.
这么说吧
And you know what?
如果能借此来开导你也不错
If I can exploit that right now to help you, I will.
我爸总想让我当个乖巧的乡村女孩
You see, my dad always wanted me to be his little country girl,
我做到了
And I was.
我妈希望我做个可人的选美王后
And my mom wanted me to be her little pageant queen,
天啊 我是那块料吗
And, boy, was I ever.
但他们还在世时
But, um, I spent a lot of time
我一直尽力做到让我父母都满意
trying to make them both happy when they were alive.
等他们去世后
And when they died,
我还必须要去收拾他们留下的残局
I had to clean up the mess they left behind.
而且
And, um...
这么说吧
Well, let's just say that
我发现了我父母不为人知的一面
I learned a lot about them that they probably hoped
他们不希望自己宝贝女儿看到的一面
their little country pageant princess would never find out.
我很遗憾 谢尔比
I'm so sorry, Shelby.
我不这么觉得
I'm not.
因为也许表面看起来
Because while it might look like
我加入♥联♥调局是为了复仇
I joined the FBI as some avenging angel,
但我其实是为了自己
I'm here for me.
而你也是为了自己而来
And you are here for you.
要接下电♥话♥吗
Need to get that?
未知来电
先做更重要的事情
First things first.
你慢慢考虑吧
Take all the time you need.
我想给你看点东西
I want you to watch something.
更多政♥治♥宣传片吗
More propaganda?
不 不是宣传片
No, not propaganda,
也不是跑到卫生间去误导你
and not some misguided ambush in the bathroom.
只是真♥相♥
Just the truth.
监控拍到爆♥炸♥袭击嫌疑人
这段监控录像显示
This video, taken just moments ago,
片刻之前 纽约中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥袭击者
shows the suspected Grand Central bomber,
艾丽克丝·帕里什 用枪挟持了一名人♥质♥
Alex Parrish, taking a hostage at gunpoint.
几个州的警♥察♥正在继续
The manhunt continues as authorities from several states
全力追捕
are going all-out
-抓捕嫌疑人 -够了
- to track down this suspect... - Enough.
考虑到...
Considered the m...
在她父亲去世后
After her father died,
我把艾丽克丝送到印度老家生活
I sent Alex to India to live with my family.
她在那里生活了十年
And she stayed there for 10 years.
但是她有一年去向不明
But we only knew where she was for nine of them.
她说谎了
She lied.
当你说要施加压力时
When you said you were gonna turn up the heat,
我还心存疑虑
I had my doubts.
但是 我现在明白了
But, uh, I think I get it now.
为了使探员们更上一层楼
In order to make our agents stronger,
我们必须击垮他们 再重塑他们
we have to break them down to build them back up again.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
多谢你配合我唱红脸
Thank you for keeping up appearances.
学员们认为你是"坏人"了
The trainees think you're the bad cop now.
他们怕你
They're afraid of you.
但他们之间关系更紧密了
Well, they're closer to each other.
你该休息一下了
You should get some rest.
我还有事
I have an appointment.
希望你能得偿所愿
I hope you find what you're looking for.
再见
Night.
知道吗
You know what?
你让我觉得可悲
You make me sad.
因为我比你强太多吗
'Cause I'm so much better than you?
因为你就只关心这些 这就是你的一切
Because this is all you care about. It's all you have.
等我们毕业后
When we finish here,
我还可以回家
I have people to go home to.
我还有家人
I have a family.
而你呢
What do you have?
有人看起来有点晕哦
Someone's looking a bit woozy.
伊莱亚斯和我喝了点小酒
Well, Elias and I got a little plastered,
所以如果我没有直视你
so...if I'm not looking directly at you,
那是因为
it's 'cause there's, like,
好多重影在我面前晃
there's like 20 of you.
你对我的侧写就只写了友善
The only thing in my profile from you was nice.
你本可以给出很多刻薄的评价
You could have said so many mean things.
有那么多刻薄的话呢
Well, there's too many to choose from.
很难选啊
I couldn't just pick one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看来你也需要透气啊
Guess you needed some air, too, huh?
迈克尔·帕里什
别名 杰夫·迈克尔斯
身份 特工
状态 已故
你还不想谈谈吗
You still don't feel like talking?
我父亲曾是名特工
My father was a special agent.
真没想到
I-I had no idea.
活了小半辈子
Neither did I...
我也没想到
for most of my life.
我只知道他有两面
I-I just knew him as two men,
一面是我深爱的父亲
the father that I loved,
给我安全感
who made me feel safe,
另一面是让我害怕 尖刻的酒鬼
and the bitter drunk that scared me so much.
那天晚上...
That one night --
一直以来 我都告诉自己
All my life, I told myself that
那个酒鬼才是他的真面目
the second man was the real one
慈父亲形象只是骗人的
and the other one was just a lie
装出来的 一张假面而已
or -- or an act or a mask.
天啊 原来我错了
God, I was so wrong.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
他原来是一个英雄 瑞恩
He was a hero, Ryan!
他曾救过成百上千条人命
He saved hundreds of lives.
他在联调局工作了20年
He was one of the most decorated agents
是建功最多的探员之一
in his 20 years at the bureau.
我...
I...
不是我妈杀了他
My mother didn't shoot him.
是我
I did.
我杀死了一个英雄
I killed a hero!
我做了什么啊 天啊 我做了什么
What did I do? Oh, my god, what did I do?
过来 来靠着我肩膀
Come here. Come here.
我所熟知的女儿是个好人
The daughter I knew was a good person.
但是她的所为...
But what she's done...
不可饶恕
cannot be forgiven.
关于她的过去 我会配合调查绝无隐瞒
And the truth about her past should no longer be hidden.
我忽视那些危险的端倪太久了
For too long, I ignored the red flags.
你看起来好多了
You look better.
你还在绝食吗
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表