剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Now's not a good time.
我就说几句 我想跟你道歉
Just really quickly. I wanted to apologize.
我对你一直不太好
I've been really unfair to you,
我现在知道了
and I'm learning that I don't like
我不喜欢事情变麻烦或失控
when things are messy and out of my control.
我只想跟你说
I'm not gonna say anything more than
如果你想 我们可以谈谈
if you ever want to sit and talk,
我欠你一个解释
I owe that to you.
我想跟你谈谈
And I'd like to.
我很想你
I miss you.
我会去找你的
Look, I'll find you.
一切还好吗
Everything is good?
你信守承诺把钱电汇过来了
You wired the money like you said you would, so, yeah.
一切都好 萨玛
Everything's good, Samar.
我瞒着哈立德把钱拿出来了
I took it back from Khaled without telling him.
他发现真♥相♥也许会离开我
He'll probably leave me when he finds out.
天 我做了什么...
God, what I've done...
你会信守你的承诺吗
You'll do what you promised?
我会的
Yeah, I'll do it.
你会需要这个
You'll need this.
喂
Hello?
你终于接电♥话♥了
Hey, you finally picked up.
好吧 我活该
All right, I deserve that.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
不确定
I'm not sure.
我想为昨晚的事道歉
Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry for last night.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about everything
这几个月让你经历了这些事
that I've put you through the last few months.
你永远不需要跟我道歉
Hey, you don't ever have to apologize to me.
我能至少说声谢谢吗
Can I at least say thank you?
谢谢今天来西蒙的住处 瑞恩
Thank you for coming to Simon's today, Ryan.
谢谢你一直守候在我身边
Thank you for always being there for me,
不离不弃
no matter what.
我去西蒙那里不是为了你
I didn't come to Simon's for you.
我是为了自己
I did that for me.
我要亲眼看到你没事
I needed to see that you were okay with my own eyes.
我有事
I'm not.
但我会没事的
But I will be.
也许时间会愈合一切
Maybe with time,
去看心理医生
the right help.
局里就有心理医生
The Bureau has people.
我知道 我预约了
I know. I left a message.
我希望今晚最后听到的声音来自于你
I wanted yours to be the last voice I hear tonight.
我也是
Well, the feeling's mutual.
你还记得爆♥炸♥案前的生活吗
Do you even remember life before those bombs went off?
我什么都记得
I remember everything.
我也是
So do I.
晚安 艾丽克丝
Good night, Alex.
晚安 瑞恩
Good night, Ryan.
进来吧
Come in.
你家不错
Nice place.
毕竟你生活的坏境就像《荒野猎人》似的
Says the guy who was living in "The Revenant."
有个东西想让你帮我保管
There's something I want you to hold onto for me.
我不想要这个奖章
I hated getting this.
我只是跑进银行 把人拖出来而已
Just for running into that bank and pulling those people out.
那天的事并不是什么英勇事迹
There was no valor in anything that happened that day.
但也许我还有些勇气
But maybe there's still some left to be had.
拜托你先替我保管...
Just hold onto it for me, please...
直到我真有资格接纳它
...until I earned it.
当然可以
Of course.
你可以指望我 艾丽克丝
You can count on me, Alex.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
你可以一直依靠我
You always could.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
是...
It's...
我有个计划
I got a plan.
未知来电
来吧
Go ahead.
可以接了
You can answer.
第一季 第十四集
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表