剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我当时是另一个人
I was a different person back then.
-得了 好吧 -你懂的
- Shut up. Okay, okay. - You know, it was --
等我不再是你的学员了
How about, when I'm not your trainee anymore,
或许我们可以吃顿晚饭 好好聊聊
maybe we could get caught up on everything over dinner.
还有两周 我们就地位相当了
T-minus two weeks before I'm your equal.
也没那么相当
Well, not quite equal.
我会升的很快的
I'll rise fast.
好吧 两周后
All right, two weeks,
可能你需要不止一顿晚餐来听
and you might need more than one dinner.
你不知道的还有很多
There's still a lot you don't know.
惶恐发作 不安全感
Panic attacks, insecurity,
不服管 恼怒
insubordination, exasperation,
上午9点 布置作业
有害的自我怀疑
crippling self-doubt --
这些都是学员第一天去
These are all symptoms trainees have experienced
分局入职时出现过的症状
on their first day of work at their new field office.
所以在学院
So, here at the Academy,
我们想尝试新办法
we're trying something different.
我们要给你们机会在毕业前去
We're gonna give you a chance to visit a field office
分局实地考察
before you graduate.
你们将跟随真正的探员 办真正的案子
You'll shadow real agents working real cases.
这些探员对你们并不了解
And as these agents don't know you personally,
他们将对你们做出评估
they will be evaluating you --
尤其是 你们是否可以开始工作
specifically your readiness to work.
所以 劝你们
So, if I were you,
拿出最佳的表现来
I would put my best foot forward.
好了 由于不可能一个班都去
All right, since the entire class can't visit
同一个分局 我们将把你们分组
the same field office, we split you up into groups.
帕里什 怀特 张
So, Parrish, Wyatt, Chang,
弗莱彻 哈斯 阿敏双胞胎
Fletcher, Haas, and the Amin twins,
你们七个人跟我去里士满分局
you seven are coming with me to the Richmond field office.
20分钟后走
We move out in 20.
这几位学员要来诺福克分局
The following trainees are coming to the Norfolk field office --
我或许不能证明你对威尔做了什么
I may not be able to prove what you did to Will,
但谢尔比是因为你
but are you why Shelby is changing
才把志愿改去水牛城吗
her field office assignment request to Buffalo?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
好吧 我才不信
Okay, I don't believe all that
"我只想接近我的家人"什么的
"I just want to be closer to my family" thing.
我觉得是因为你
I think it's you.
那是个大错误
T-That's a huge mistake.
你得阻止她
You got to stop her.
不如我来阻止你吧
How about I stop you instead?
我才不管你有什么后台 你完了
I don't care who your family is, but you're done.
你只是还不知道
You just don't know it yet.
我跟我的上司说了
I spoke with my supervisor,
我们今天将对你们进行测试
and we're going to test you today.
我猜猜
Let me guess --
你要我们扮演一个人 来回换吗
You want us to play one person and swap back and forth?
是的 但难点不在这里
Yes, but that's not the hard part.
我们已经告诉了一名分局的探员
We've already told an agent in the office
你们将装成一名学员
that you will be posing as one trainee.
那人知道你们是谁 但你们不知道那人是谁
This agent knows who you are, but you don't know who they are.
测试很简单
The test is simple --
找到联络人 同时保护你们的掩护身份
Identify your contact without blowing your cover.
就像在外勤时 对方不可能走上来
Just like in the field, they can't walk up to you
说 "认识你很高兴 我是你的联络人"
and say, "Nice to meet you. I'm your contact."
你们得自己琢磨明白 寻找线索
You have to figure out who they are by looking for cues
并谨慎地安排见面
and arranging to meet without being found out.
我们会尽力 但万一失败了呢
We'll do our best, but...what if we fail?
如果你们失败 我都不能
If you fail, I won't even be able
送你们去波基普西了
to send you to Poughkeepsie.
对了 我知道我要研究什么了
By the way, I figured out what I'm going to be working on.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你
You.
我要查出神秘的瑞恩·布斯的一切
I'm gonna figure out everything that's worth finding out
彻底查个清清楚楚
about the elusive Ryan Booth once and for all.
无名氏在16号♥病房♥
John Doe should be in Room 16.
那儿
There.
创伤组请前往急诊室
Trauma team to the E.R., please.
创伤组请前往急诊室
Trauma team to the E.R.
结束了吗
Is it over?
你们抓到他了吗
Did you get him?
谁 抓谁
Who? Get who?
瑞恩
Ryan.
一切是在我离开学院几个月后开始的
Started a few months after I left the Academy.
我在纽约一家私人安保公♥司♥
I was working for this private security firm
工作时接到了电♥话♥
in New York when I got a call --
未知的号♥码
unknown number.
我接了电♥话♥ 那个声音叫我租辆车
I answered, and this voice tells me to rent a van
停在布朗克斯区的亚瑟大道上
and park it on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx.
起初 我拒绝了
At first, I refused,
他们就发了我姐姐的照片给我
and then they texted me photos of my sister,
还有她的孩子
her little kids.
之后我就再没多问
After that, I stopped asking questions.
车型是什么
What was the make and model of the van?
灰色的
It was gray.
我只记得这么多
That's all I can remember.
怎么了
Why?
袭击当日把你送去
The van that brought you to Grand Central
中♥央♥车站的货车吗
the day of the attack?
告诉我后来发生了什么
Tell me what happened next.
他们一直打来 叫我做别的
They kept calling and asking me to do more --
收集去往宾州车站和中♥央♥车站的
gather information on train routes
火车线路情报
to Penn Station and Grand Central,
侦查城市周围的监控
scout CCTVs around the city.
我完全不知道他们做的什么打算
I had no idea what they were up to.
然后 第一场袭击发生了
And then, the first attack happened,
我在电视上看到了你
and I saw you on the news.
我非常愧疚 艾丽克丝
I felt horrible, Alex.
你当时为什么不自首
Why didn't you turn yourself in?
向谁自首
To who?
联调局吗
The FBI?
我知道干这事的人就是联调局内部的人
I knew whoever was doing this was inside the Bureau.
那也不代表就是瑞恩
That doesn't mean it was Ryan.
的确
No, it doesn't.
但两晚前 我将一个核反应核
But two nights ago, I delivered a nuclear fuel core
送去了扬克斯一间仓库
to a warehouse in Yonkers,
我等在对街看谁会来
and I waited across the street to see who'd show up.
是瑞恩
It was Ryan.
他还带着威尔 他被铐着
And he had Will, handcuffed.
西蒙·艾瑟呢 你看到他了吗
What about Simon Asher? Did you see him?
如果你之前没跟任何人说
If you didn't tell anyone before,
为什么现在要告诉我们
why are you telling us now?
我们现在为什么要相信你
Why should we believe you now?
我没有理由对你撒谎 艾丽克丝
I have no reason to lie to you, Alex.
去查查瑞恩吧
Just look into Ryan.
查他的电脑 手♥机♥ 车
Look in his computer, his phone, his car.
我猜至少
My thought is, at the very least,
能找到他一直在
we'll find the voice-modification software
使用的变声软件
he's been using this whole time.
听着 看我裤兜
Look -- Check my pants pocket.
里面有个我从单位偷来的闪存盘
There's a flash drive I stole from work.
存有一个暴♥力♥算法
It has a brute-force algorithm in it.
能解码瑞恩的电脑密♥码♥
It'll decrypt Ryan's computer passwords.
我本来想拿去送给你 但我晕倒了
I was on my way to get it to you, and I collapsed.
艾丽克丝 听我说
Alex, look...
我知道你在乎瑞恩
I know that you care for Ryan,
但他跟你的关系完全是建架在谎言之上
but he built his entire relationship with you on a lie.
别忘了这点 去查查吧
Don't forget that. Just do a little digging.
你会发现的
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表