剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, looking good, Spartacus.
真好笑 各位
That's really funny, guys.
我们觉得你会喜欢
Yeah, we thought you'd enjoy
你给了那个连环杀手的那种自♥由♥
the same freedom you gave that serial killer.
西蒙
Simon.
妮尔麦和布兰登还在兰登那事上跟你过不去啊
Nimah and Brandon really aren't letting the Langdon thing go, huh?
我这么做是对的
I did the right thing.
我不管他们怎么想
I don't care what they think.
刚刚干得不错 帕里什
Nice work out there, Parrish.
差点害我出丑了
Almost made me look bad.
你有什么事吗
Is something going on?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你耳朵后面那块"疤"
That scar or whatever it is behind your ear.
我看到了
I saw it.
你以为你看到了什么
What the hell do you think you saw?
说啊
Tell me.
听我说 我并不想公开
Look, I don't want to call you out
说出你的秘密 但如果
in public or anything, but if I --
我现在就说
I'll call you out right here.
别管我的事 否则我也会来查你
Stay out of my business, or I'll start poking in yours.
你还在
You're still here.
我以为你要离开匡提科了呢
I thought you were leaving Quantico.
是啊 我飞机都订好了
I am. Flight's booked.
接了新的卧底任务什么的
Got a whole new undercover assignment and everything.
怎么 你嫌不够快吗
Why? Not fast for you?
你要我说什么 瑞恩
What do you want me to say, Ryan?
你向前看了 我很高兴吗
That I'm happy you're moving on?
我怕自己会想你吗
That I'm afraid I'm gonna miss you?
对 那不错啊 继续说
Yeah, that's pretty nice. Keep those coming.
我需要你帮个忙
Look, I need a favor, okay?
我刚跟娜塔莉尴尬了一刻
I just had a pretty weird moment with Natalie.
你知道她这里有道疤吧
You know that scar that she has here?
-是的 -我觉得是假的
- I do. - I think it's fake.
-开玩笑吧 -没有 我看它脱落了
- You're kidding me. - No. I saw it peeling off.
如果是这样
Well, if that's the case,
那你该立刻告诉谁啊
then you should probably tell somebody about it right away.
是啊 或者我可以查出究竟怎么回事
Yeah, I'd rather just find out what's going on
然后跟她谈谈
and talk to her about it.
我只是想
I was just wondering
你能不能给你总部的朋友打个电♥话♥
if you could call your friends back at HQ,
替我查查
find out something for me.
我走之前最后帮你一次吗
One last favor before I hit the road, huh?
你知道我没法拒绝你啊
Well, you know I can't say no to you.
中情局 国安局
The C.I.A., the NSA,
上午11点30 布置任务
国会 甚至白宫
congress, even the white house itself --
他们都有什么共同点
what do they all have in common?
如果你想去那里工作
If you want to work there,
就得先经过我们
you have to go through us first.
每年 联调局进行超过一万次背景调查
Every year, the FBI conducts over 10,000 background checks,
大部分是代表其他安全机构
most of them on behalf of other agencies.
今天起
Starting today,
你们要开始帮我审查
you'll be helping me vet the final applicants
新一届学员班的最终申请人名单
for a new class of new agent trainees.
就像你们之前的那个班
Like the class before you,
你们将核实到目前为止所进行的背景调查
you will verify the background checks completed thus far
并决定谁可以或不可以
and decide who is fit or unfit
进行最后的梦寐以求的面试
for that final coveted interview.
这不是演习
This is not a drill.
这都是真人的生活
These are people's real lives up there.
组队 一起合作
So pair up, work together,
别查错
and be right.
我们都知道如果有人出错会发生什么
We all know what can happen when someone is wrong.
蕾娜 你愿跟我合作吗
Raina, do you want to work with me?
她要跟我合作
She's working with me.
瑞恩怎么样了
Hey, um, how's Ryan?
医院说他情况稳定了
Hospital says he's stable,
但一时半会儿出不来
but he won't be getting out for a while.
科恩斯探员刚刚到家
Agent Kearns just got home.
86大街和哥伦比亚大街街口
86th and Columbus.
我们得让监控小队做准备
We need a surveillance team standing by.
监控5分钟就到
Surveillance will be up in five.
廉姆 这些负责监控的探员以为自己在做什么
Liam, what do the agents on this detail think they're doing?
非常全面的背景调查
Very comprehensive background checks.
当真凶有所行动 见同伙
So when the real bomber makes a move, meets an accomplice,
放第二枚炸♥弹♥时
plants the second bomb...
我们就会知道
We have eyes on them.
抱歉之前不相信你
Hey, I'm sorry I doubted you.
我希望你知道
I hope you know that.
我犯了很多错
I've made so many mistakes.
那就从今天开始
Hey, let's make today the day
不再做让我们后悔的事
we stop doing anything that we regret.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你回来真好 -我从未离开
- It's good to have you back. - I never left.
一直在这里
Been here the whole time.
带着手铐 记得吗
In handcuffs, remember?
米兰达 廉姆 都准备好了
Miranda, Liam, everyone's accounted for.
很好 我们开始吧
All right. Let's fire it up.
恭喜 做得不错
Congratulations. Nice work.
接下来交给监控小队
Our surveillance team will take it from here.
现在该去搜索炸♥弹♥了
Now it's time to pivot to the bomb hunt.
五分钟内整理好现有的线索
I want an update with all our current leads
在会议室集♥合♥
in the bullpen in five.
民♥主♥党全代会21小时后会重新开始
The DNC restarts in 21 hours.
利用好时间
Let's make them count.
我们也要监视他们
We need to watch them, too.
你想让我监视自己的团队
You want me to spy on my own team?
我已经调查过他们
I've already looked into them.
我信任他们 米兰达
I think they've earned my trust, Miranda.
他们可能只是在等候时机
Or biding their time until the right moment.
我们可以在他们不察觉的情况下追踪他们
We could put trails on them without them even knowing it.
我不会欺骗他们 他们是我的朋友
I am not gonna lie to them. They're my friends.
我知道很难 但这是万无一失的唯一办法
I know it's hard, but it's the only way to be sure.
米兰达 你说过不要背弃
Miranda, you once told us never to turn our backs
最需要你的人
on the people who needed you the most.
现在最需要你的是纽约市民
It's the people of New York who need you the most now.
开始吧
Do it.
我们在暗处 克莱顿在明处
So, we're up there, Clayton's down there.
我爸要是知道
My dad is not gonna like it
你背着他工作会很不开心
when he finds out you're working behind his back.
别来烦我好吗 凯勒布
Will you leave me alone, Caleb?
这感觉太糟了
This feels so wrong.
做正确的事往往如此
Doing the right thing often does.
给我看双胞胎
Give me the twins.
我有一些线索 我们应该去查查
I have a lead on one of the components I should follow up on.
给我看艾瑟
Show me Asher.
背景调查
Background investigations
下午一点半 背景调查
能全面考察作为一名探员的技能
can challenge your skills as an agent in every way.
Mapei - “Don't Wait”
哈佛大学法学管理学双硕士 参加过和平队
Harvard JD/MBA, peace corps?
他还在科普利广场教高温瑜伽
He teaches hot Yoga in copley square.
两次被指控性骚扰
Yeah, well, two accusations of sexual harassment.
这瑜伽一定相当火热
I guess that yoga really was hot.
深入调查他们
Look deep inside them
查出他们不想被人发现的事
to see what they don't want you to see
找出他们所隐瞒的事
to find out what an applicant is hiding.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗 这家伙真勇敢
Iraq, Afghanistan, the guy's so brave,
报名参战的速度比我们开战还快
he's signing up for wars faster than we can start them.
却没勇气付孩子的抚养费
Too bad he wasn't brave enough to pay his child support.
抱歉了 老兄
I'm sorry, buddy.
拒绝
Denied.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表