剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
《谍网》前情提要
Previously on "Quantico"...
你说对了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的事
You were right about the terrorist,
尽管我没看出来
even though I couldn't see it.
什么情况
What is happening?
天呐 他们要杀了她
Oh, my God. They're gonna kill her.
总得做点什么啊
Well, we got to do something!
你还没脱离险境 因为我会继续查你
You're not in the clear because I'm coming after you now.
我爸妈还活着
My parents are alive.
我知道
I-I know.
我本该告诉你的 对不起
I should have told you. I'm -- I'm so sorry.
如果你想搞垮"系统教"
If you want to take down Sistemics,
还有别的方法
there are other ways.
我来帮你
Let me help.
是时候跟大家说再见了
It is time for me to say goodbye...
我不再是你们的老师了
as your teacher.
我们快完工了
We're almost done.
只剩下你最后一个任务了
All that's left is your final mission.
纽约州 纽约市
艾丽克丝如果知道我来了会杀了我的
Alex would kill me if she knew I was here.
但你还是来了
And yet here you are.
而我坐正在你身边
The fact that I'm even sitting next to you right now...
我已经迟到了
Look, I'm already late.
如果局长知道我在这儿
If the Director knew I was here...
艾丽克丝·帕里什
西蒙 替我查个线人
Simon, I need you to track down an asset for me,
一个很重要 藏得很深的人
someone very important, very hidden.
她来找我的
She came to me,
几乎疯狂
spinning out.
她还在查阴谋论
Still running down conspiracy theories
认为袭击的主犯
that someone other than Elias
不是伊莱亚斯
was responsible for the attacks.
看来汉娜·怀兰也帮了她
Apparently Hannah Wyland was helping her,
但结果并不好
but that didn't end well.
这个"线人"是谁
And who is this "Asset"?
一个被中情局扣押的人
Someone the CIA's holding.
是高度机密
It's very hush-hush.
这人连名字都没有
He or she doesn't even have a name --
就只有个代号♥
just a number.
2281.
2281.
她还说什么了
What else has she told you?
我就是来给你这个的
I just came to hand this off.
我不干了
I'm out.
回见 哥们
See ya, man.
小心 瑞恩
Take care of yourself, Ryan.
你了解艾丽克丝
You know Alex.
她绝不会停下
She never stops.
所以你得阻止她
That's why you have to stop her.
干得好 追踪器激活了
Nice work. The tracker's live.
希望他能赶紧行动
Hopefully he'll move fast.
上帝保佑 但他不是一个人
Fingers crossed, but he's got company.
廉姆也来了
Liam's in town.
匡提科
纽约市
New York City,
华盛顿特区 芝加哥 洛杉矶
Washington D.C., Chicago, L.A.
只有最棒的精英才能被分去那里
Only the best of the best end up there.
请按志愿给56个联调局分局排名
四周后
In four short weeks,
你们的训练将结束 你们将被派往
your training will end and you will be assigned to
联调局56个分局之一
one of the FBI's 56 field offices.
早7点 赤手搏斗
你好像有点不敌对手啊
Think you're a little outmatched.
你要是觉得
You're dreaming
自己能顶我去纽约就是在做梦
if you think you're gonna take my spot in New York.
没事的
It's all right.
看来就是专业人士偶尔也会站不稳
I guess even pros lose their footing once in a while.
Giving Up the Ghost - Alex Vargas
选择办事处不是选份工作那么简单
Choosing a field office is about more than picking a job.
而是找个家
It's about finding a home,
你们很多人将在那里安家
a place many of you will start families.
萨玛跟你父母谈过了
Samar spoke to your parents,
他们知道你知道他们还活着了
and they know that you know that they're alive,
他们想跟你谈谈
and they want to talk to you.
有什么问题
What's the problem?
我小时候常会去想
As a kid, I used to dream of all the things
我想跟他们说的话
that I wish that I could say to them.
但现在成了现实 却很艰难
But now that it's a reality, it's so hard.
如果我可以给他们打电♥话♥
If I could just call them...
我可以去问问萨玛是不是有他们的电♥话♥
I could see if Samar has their number.
好
Yeah.
你在哪工作也决定了
Where you work is also about what kind of work
你想做什么样的工作
you want to do.
是去迈阿密缉毒
Is it narcotics in Miami?
你有电♥话♥吗
旧金山做网络犯罪
Cyber crime in San Francisco?
或许你喜欢卧底
Maybe you're drawn to undercover work.
他们认识了"约翰·巴斯金"之后呢
So, what happens after they meet "John Baskin"?
你就把钱转过去 是吗
You'll transfer the funds, right?
你会被带去进行系统教预会面
You'll be brought to an advanced Sistemics meeting,
然后你会被加速送上
and then you will be accelerated down
他们所谓的"道路"
what they call "The path."
所以你是要一头扎进去了 威尔
So you're really jumping into the deep end here, Will.
你确定要这么做吗
You sure you want to do this?
你们虽然可以排名志愿
And while you do get to rank your choices,
但最终局里
ultimately the Bureau
会考虑大局做出安排
will do what it believes is best for the Bureau.
我也希望我有更好的消息
I wish I had better news,
但米兰达的情况很不妙
but things are bad here for Miranda.
她碰过的一切都很危险
Everything she's touched is radioactive,
包括你俩再作为双胞胎卧底
including you two going undercover as twins.
你们没惹麻烦
And you're not in trouble,
但她的这项实验可能要很快结束了
but this experiment of hers may soon be coming to an end.
但这个项目很重要
But this project is important.
联调局怎么能就这么放弃掉
How can the FBI just give it up?
这是米兰达的主意 不是他们的
It was Miranda's idea, not theirs.
米兰达现在不在 要等待听证会
And with Miranda on leave, pending her hearing,
所以没人继续推动了
there's no one left to push it up the hill.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
本周末之前要把志愿上交
You have until week's end to submit your choices.
然后就开始祈祷吧
And then the praying starts,
因为那些被分在小石城的
because those of you who end up in towns like Little Rock
就别想再走出来了
never get out.
你是因为体能训练在流汗还是因为艾丽克丝的擒拿
You sweating from PT or from Alex giving you the Heisman?
不是那样的
It ain't like that.
我没那个意思
I'm not chasing.
是吗 那么你对她没意思吗
Really? So you're telling me you're not into her?
教练以前总说大型比赛之前不得做♥爱♥
Coach used to say no sex before a big game.
匡提科是一次漫长的比赛
Quantico's one long game.
我这段时间丝毫没有分心
I haven't let anyone distract me this entire time.
第四局就要结束了
Why would I start now when we're so close
我♥干♥吗要现在分心
to the end of the fourth quarter?
因为再过四周 我们可能就要相隔千里了
Because in four weeks we might be thousands of miles apart.
如果你想试试
So if you want a shot,
你最好拿出比你在橄榄球训练营更快的速度来
you better move faster than your '40 time at the combines.
某人比往常要快活啊
Someone's more chipper than usual.
今天食堂上通心粉
It's pasta day in the cafeteria.
你和德鲁要像《小姐与流浪汉》那样
Oh, so you and Drew are going to "Lady and the Tramp"
吃根长面吗
some linguine?
别说傻话了
Don't be ridiculous.
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
你喜欢他
You're into him.
我跟瑞恩分手之后
So ever since I split up with Ryan,
我一直感觉
I've been feeling a little...
轻松 没束缚
light, unencumbered...
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表