剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
亚历桑德拉·帕里什
Alexandra Parrish.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切...都将成为...
Anything you say... say can and will be used...
将成为呈堂证供...
can and will be used against you in a court of law.
...呈堂证供
...court of law.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
够了 海耶斯探员
Oh, that's enough, Agent Hayes.
先别给她宣读米兰达警告
We don't want her Mirandized yet.
为公共安全 破例一次
This is a public-safety exception.
带她去地下室
Take her to the vault.
我们在马里兰州和特拉华州也发布了全境通告
We've extended the BOLO to Maryland and Delaware.
局里会提供一切帮助
The bureau's offered to assist in any way.
你们找到他告诉我就好
Just let me know when you find him, okay?
你在口供中说 你儿子从背后偷袭了你
In your statement, you said your son came at you from behind.
你怎么能确定是他
How you can be certain it was him?
是他
It was him.
你没事吗
You all right?
谢尔比 没事吧
Okay, Shelby?
怀亚特学员
Trainee Wyatt.
哈斯学员
Trainee Haas.
我们没事
We're good!
你不是说课上不能打炮吗
I thought you said not during class.
现在没在上课啊
Well, this isn't class.
Son Lux - “You Don't Know Me ”
你知道这没错
这势在必行
时候到了
或许吧
但我不能掺和进来
外面见
I'll see you out there.
好
Yeah.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
累 酸 急需放假一周
Tired, sore, - in desperate need of a week off.
快撑过去一半了
Well, you're almost halfway through.
我 你呢
Me? What about you?
你没怎么谈及
You know, you haven't said much
我们查到关于你父母的事
about the stuff we found on your mom and dad.
如果你还在思考 我不想多打探
I don't want to pry if you're processing,
但我想 或许...
but I just thought maybe, you know --
我只是想弄清楚接下来该做什么
I -- I'm just trying to figure out what to do next.
等等 你还没跟欧康纳谈过吗
Wait. You haven't talked to O'Connor about it?
没有 怎么
No. Why?
他都近一周没来了
He hasn't shown up for almost a week.
据称他要被永久替换掉
They're talking about a permanent replacement for him.
我以为跟你有关
I...I thought it had something to do with you.
他还没回来
He's still out?
我跟谢尔比说会跟她
I-I told Shelby that I'm gonna run
过一遍逮捕流程
some arrest procedures with her,
我们课前见了
so I'll find you before class.
廉姆
Liam?
你在哪 你没事吧
Where are you? Are you okay?
行了 起来 起来
Come on. Get up. Get up.
你不该进来的
You're not supposed to be here.
我知道 幸好 我来了
Yeah, I know. Well, lucky for you, I am.
我们去哪 好了
Where we going? Whoa. All right.
你干什么呢
What the hell do you think you're doing?
而且 我没事
Anyway, I'm fine.
是啊 你没事
Yep, you're fine.
快走 小心
Move. Careful.
想都别想
Oh, don't even think about it.
我对我爸做过好多次了
I did this way too many times with my father,
我只为你做一次
but I'll only do it once for you.
长官 软目标搜寻目前没有结果
Sir. Soft-target searches turned up empty so far.
没有第二颗炸♥弹♥的痕迹
No sign of a second bomb.
谢谢 好了
Thank you. All right.
首要任务
Priority number one is to find out
查清她是否有第二颗炸♥弹♥ 还是在唬人
if she even has a second bomb or if she's bluffing.
她会跟我开口的
She'll talk to me.
或许 但她不会说什么实质性的东西
She may talk, but she won't say anything.
她可是帕里什 她在耍我们
This is Parrish. She's playing us.
好吧 标准程序 快速审讯
Okay, S.O.P. -- rapid-fire interrogation.
20分钟换一次岗
Shift changes every 20 minutes.
对她步步紧逼
Let's keep her back on her heels
让她找不着方向
so she never gets a bead on the line of questions.
我们教过她规程
We taught her the protocol.
得想出比标准更好的法子
You'll have to do better than standard.
你对她可以
You have a green light to use
使用一切必要手段
whatever means necessary with her.
听到了吗
Oh, you hear that?
那是参议院附属委员会
That's the sound of a senate subcommittee
对你磨刀的声音 老爸
sharpening its knives for you, dad.
我听到的是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥因叛国和杀人倒霉的声音
I hear a terrorist frying for treason and murder.
怎么算"叛国和杀人" 哈斯先生
Define "Treason and murder," Mr. Haas.
他可是问你 不是我
He's talking to you, not me.
先生们 伊莱亚斯·哈珀 艾丽克丝的律师
Gentlemen. Elias Harper, Alex's legal counsel.
你怎么知道她在这儿
How did you even know she was here?
她投降之前打给了我
She called me before she surrendered.
她人呢
Now, where is she?
坐稳 律师
Sit tight, counselor.
我们说可以时你就能见到你的委托人了
You'll see your client when we say so.
你招募我之前
You know, before you recruited me,
我很喜欢在庭上粉碎你的案子
I took pleasure in destroying your cases in court.
然后你开除了我 惹怒了我
Then you threw me out and pissed me off.
想象下我现在会多狠
Imagine what I'll be like now.
长官 出了个情况
Sirs, there's a situation.
哈斯行政助理局长 欧康纳助理局长
E.A.D. Haas. A.D. O'Connor.
我是弗农·詹姆斯
My name is Vernon James.
我是重犯审讯组的
I'm with the High-value Interrogation Group.
我们有权限
We have authorization
对亚历桑德拉·帕里什进行审讯
to lead the interrogation of Alexandra Parrish.
不不 这是我们的案子 我们的嫌疑人
No. No, no, no, no. This is our case, our suspect.
这是来自总统的行政命令
This is an executive order directly from the president.
我们要接手了
That means we'll take it from here.
-怎么回事 -大事不妙
- What the hell was that? - Bad news.
伊莱亚斯 我们没办法 这案子归重审组了
Elias, look, we have no choice. This is hig's case now.
你不想夺回来吗 欧康纳
Don't you want it back, O'Connor?
重审组只想拿到供词
HIG's only concerned about getting a confession.
他们不在乎依法立案
They don't care about making a proper legal case.
他们会做一切他们认为必要之事
They'll do whatever they feel's necessary
得到他们所需的信息
to get the information they want.
你不希望她处于那样的境地 我也不想
You don't want her in that position, and neither do I.
哈斯特工
Special Agent Haas.
你在找古德温探员吗
You've been looking for Agent Goodwin?
是的 我一直想联络她
Yeah, I've been trying to reach her.
我是联调局法医
This is the FBI medical examiner.
好 我就到
Okay, I'll be right there.
上午11:30 布置任务
我以为你上课前会去找我呢
Thought you were gonna find me before class.
谢尔比比我想的更需要帮助
Shelby needed more help than I realized.
我要介绍今天的客座讲师
I've been asked to introduce today's guest instructor --
一位前探员
a former special agent
也是最棒的一位外勤
and one of the preeminent forensic pathologists
法医 苏珊·兰登博士
in the field, Dr. Susan Langdon.
她不仅是局里多起连环杀手案件的
Not only is she one of the bureau's top consultants
首要顾问 你们可能还知道
on serial-murder cases, but some of you may know her
她是畅销书作家 和电视评论员
as a best-selling author and television pundit.
"低保户妈妈杀手"是你抓到的
You caught the welfare mom killer.
看来我不需要再做介绍了
Clearly, I need no further introduction.
我读过你的书
I read your books.
那你们就知道我要问你们什么
Then you know what I'm about to ask you.
你们最真实的自己是什么 你们究竟想要什么
What is your truest self? What do you really want?
如果我审视你们这一生的工作
If I were to look at your life's work,
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表