剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
跟把她置于危险之中可不一样
is not the same as putting one in danger.
我在想办法阻止坏事发生
I'm trying to stop whatever's happening.
蕾娜认为这个团伙要去袭击一个目标
Raina thinks that the cell is about to attack a target,
但我们不知道被袭目标是什么
but we don't know what that target is.
你需要什么
What do you need?
让我帮忙吧
Let me help.
看好我的学生
Watch my classes
直到我查出这个团伙的去向
until I figure out where the cell is headed.
好吧 这里有一位
Okay, we've got a Muslim man
蕾娜 你还好吗 回我短♥信♥
被雇主暴打的穆♥斯♥林♥男子
who was beaten up by his employer.
老板说他睡了自己的未婚妻
The boss says that he was sleeping with his fiancée.
妮尔麦 我在跟你说话
Nimah, I'm talking to you.
不好意思 你说什么
Sorry, what was that?
如果受害者说他不是同性恋
If the victim says that he's not gay,
那这怎么能算是歧视呢
then how could it be discrimination?
因为别人以为他是同性恋才攻击他
Because he was attacked for his perceived sexuality.
他不是同性恋
He wasn't gay.
但他们认为他是同性恋
But they believed he was gay.
所以才攻击他
That's why they jumped him.
了解一个人的真面目很重要
It's important to get to the core truth of a person.
BGM: Nemesis - Benjamin Clementine
他因为噪音问题攻击了
He attacked a born-again Christian neighbor
一位"重生基♥督♥徒"邻居
over a noise complaint.
我们要怎么证明他的动机是信仰排挤呢
Now, how do we prove his true motive was intolerance?
作案人曾在另外两起"重生基♥督♥徒"暴♥力♥案件中
The perpetrator was questioned in two other incidents
被叫去问话
involving attacks on born-agains.
被审问 不是被控诉 联调局立不了案
Questioned, not charged. The FBI couldn't make a case.
也许是因为联调局的人知道这家伙的哥哥
Probably because the FBI knew the guy's brother
在一名国会议员手下工作
worked for a Congressman.
瑞恩·布斯 还在想逃跑方案 敬请期待
凯勒布·哈斯
威尔·奥尔森
这是联调局关于仇恨犯罪的内部数据
These are the FBI's own statistics on hate crimes.
不 这回靠数据是赢不了的
No, we're not gonna win this with statistics.
我们要了解攻击者的想法
We need to get inside the attacker's heads.
艾瑞丝去哪了 她深谙读心术
Where's Iris? She's a genius at mind jobs.
想想看
Well, think of how much
如果我们不带她就完成任务 她会多生气
it'll piss her off if we do this without her.
联调局凭什么定义仇恨犯罪
Who is the FBI to decide what qualifies as a hate crime?
凭什么他们是这个国家的道德指南针
Why should they be the country's moral compass?
这是一个由腐♥败♥之人建立的腐♥败♥组织
A corrupt institution founded by a corrupt individual.
你不会真这么想吧
You don't really believe that.
不是吗
Believe it?
廉姆踢我出局就是联调局腐♥败♥的证明
Liam kicking me out is proof the FBI is corrupt.
看看谁大摇大摆地回来了
Oh, look who strolled back in.
联调局纽约分局
喂
Hello?
没关系 一切正常吗
Oh, no. Is everything all right?
不 长官 恐怕不是
No, ma'am. I'm afraid not.
你的身份被盗用了
Your identity's been stolen.
希望你能配合
Now, if you'll just bear with me,
我要跟你核对一下你的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I need to review some of these charges on your card.
我想知道
Now, I just want to know,
你有没有曾花费两千美金...
you, by any chance, did not spend $2,000 on...
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你怎么总在哈斯参议员附近出现
Why do I keep finding you near Senator Haas?
汉娜 我可以解释
Hannah, I can explain.
如果你说的"解释"是再次说谎
Okay, if by "Explain," you mean lie again,
那么我不想听
then no, I'm not gonna do that.
相反 我会查清你的目的
Instead, I'm gonna figure out what you're up to
以及跟参议员有什么关系
and how it connects to the senator.
因为现在
'Cause right now,
你靠参议员太近 行为又失常
You're a little too close and a little too crazy
让我和特勤局都觉得你是个隐患
for my comfort and the Secret Service's.
我警告他们堤防你了
I'm warning them about you.
你听到那个声音了吗
That sound you hear?
那意味着你的职业终于要玩完了
It's your career finally being flushed down the toilet.
汉娜要起诉我了
Hannah's about to bring charges against me.
拜托告诉我
Please tell me you caught a break
你在这次解码中有收获
in this decryption process.
还要多点时间
Just a few more hours.
找到机会换参议员的药了吗
You any closer to swapping out the Senator's pills?
汉娜在妨碍我
Hannah's blocking me.
如果你不能接近克莱尔
If you can't get to Claire,
你能让她来接近你吗
can you get her to come to you?
时间到
Time!
回答正确的学员
Those of you who answer correctly
将进入下一阶段
will be moving on to the next phase --
针对一个非常重要的人进行偏见侧写
building a bias profile against someone very important --
那个人就是你自己
yourself.
你先来
You first.
你是局里最败絮其中的人
You're the most messed up person in the Bureau.
你不值得我们信任
You don't deserve our honesty.
那是局里安排的职务 佩拉尔
Well, that is the assignment, Perales,
我不欠你什么
and I don't owe you a thing.
你可以推掉职务
Well, you can shove your assignment.
我不干了
I'm done here.
请出示身份证
IDs, please.
我们来送包裹
Delivering a package.
你联♥系♥上蕾娜了吗
Have you heard from Raina?
她没回复我
She's not responding to me.
她正带着查理一起过来
She's on her way here now with Charlie.
如果你想 可以和我一起等她
You can wait for her here with me if you'd like.
匡提科 海军陆战队的十字路口
还要请你打开后备箱
I'm gonna need you to open up the back, too.
我觉得我们要和凯勒布谈谈
I think we need to talk about Caleb.
凯勒布偷了你的钱
Caleb stole your money
并跟这个女人见面后收到了这个
and met with a woman who gave him this.
我觉得这之间有联♥系♥ 但没搞清是什么联♥系♥
I think they're related, but I don't know how.
也许你知道
Maybe you do.
这东西你从哪弄到的
Where did you get this?
凯勒布那里
Caleb had it.
威尔说将这个交给他的女人
Will said the woman who gave it to him
是个漂亮的西班牙裔中东人
was Middle Eastern, Hispanic, beautiful --
你去哪
Where are you going?
谢尔比
Shelby!
你做了什么
What did you do?
我做了你不敢做的
I did what you were too much of a child to do.
我告诉了她真♥相♥
I told her the truth.
身份证 兄弟
IDs now, buddy.
-德鲁 别走 -艾丽克丝 回来
- Drew, stop. - Alex, get back here.
趴下 立刻趴下
Get down! Get down right now!
长官 我们进入戒♥严♥状态 全面警戒
We're on lock-down, ma'am -- full crash.
警卫处发生了事故
There's been an incident at the guard station.
妮尔麦 你不能离开 原地避难
Nimah, you can't leave. Shelter in place.
天啊
Oh, my God.
联♥系♥你妈
Call your mom.
快
Now!
根据第一反应小组反馈
Okay, First Response Team says
袭击者放弃了他们的车
that the assailants' vehicle has been abandoned.
他们在森林里
They're in the woods.
他们可能会来这里
They could be on their way here.
海军陆战队 缉毒局 直到我确定安全
Marines, DEA, until I get the all-clear,
先按兵不动
we sit tight.
看来他们有十个男人 两个女人
Okay, looks like we have 10 men, two women,
全部持有自动武器
all armed with automatic weapons.
过来
Come here.
你认识他们吗
You know them?
认识 是那个团伙 是他们
Yes. It's -- it's the cell. It's them.
我要通知第一反应小组
I need to let my First Responders Team
告诉他们面临的情况
know exactly what they're up against.
你害谢尔比出去了
You sent Shelby out there.
这还不都是因为你做的那些事
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表