剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我最擅长识人了
I've never had trouble reading people.
自喻聪明的人
It's usually the smartest people
往往有最多盲点
who have the biggest blind spot.
艾丽克丝·帕里什
Alex Parrish.
特工子女 以第一名成绩从新生班毕业
Second-generation special agent, first in her class,
应该说你班上的第一名 奥康纳
or should I say first in your class, O'Connor?
你肯定很自豪吧
You must be so proud.
-长官 -不 我说 你听着
- Sir... - No, I talk. You listen.
得有人来告诉我为什么新的911事件
Somebody has to tell me why the next 9/11
是我们的特工做的
was pulled off by one of our own.
我总得跟媒体有个交代
Because I have to tell the press something...
什么都行
Anything.
我们逮捕了米兰达 她帮助她逃走了
We have Miranda in custody for helping her escape.
更多地牵扯到联调局了 还有什么
More Bureau fingerprints. What else?
我们在帕里什制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的地点
We have a planeload of evidence
搜集了大量的证据
from the site where Parrish constructed the bomb
正被送往匡提科...
en route to Quantico as we speak...
炸♥弹♥部件 蓝图
Components, blueprints.
你只是在告诉我她的作案手法
All you're giving me is how.
我需要的是作案动机
What I need is a "Why."
外头有无数民众
There's a big country out there.
我们得给个交代 得引导正确的舆♥论♥
We need to take it by the hand, tell it a story.
如果拖太久 就会有人开始胡说八道了
We wait too long, somebody else will.
那时候事态就一发不可收拾了
Then we'll never get control of this thing.
长官
Sir?
押送人证的车到了
The van just landed.
奥康纳
O'Connor.
你要见的人比这事都重要吗
Is there someone more important you need to see?
是的 你也该来见见
Yes. And so do you.
想知道帕里什为何要炸毁中♥央♥车站吗
You want to know why Parrish bombed Grand Central?
最好问问抚养她长大的女人
Ask the woman who raised her.
但我已经说过了 我什么也不知道
But I already said I don't know anything. I...
为什么没人听我说
Why won't anyone listen?
她会跟我们合作吗
Will she talk?
我会确保她乖乖合作
I'll make sure of it.
很好 因为我们一小时后要面对媒体
Good, because you and I go on-camera in an hour.
纽约州 里弗代尔
看来你收到我给你发的信息了
Looks like you got the message.
给我一个最好的理由为什么我要帮你
You give me one good reason why I should help you.
因为如果我们不尽快找出
Because if we don't find out
炸毁中♥央♥车站的真正犯人
who really bombed Grand Central,
谁知道他们下一个目标会是哪里
Who knows what they'll do next?
《谍网》第一季第三集
瑞恩联♥系♥过我
Ryan called.
他让我帮忙
He asked me to help.
我跟他说我不相信你
I told him I didn't trust you.
他说我别无选择
He said I didn't have another choice.
他说得没错
And he was right.
你认为是我做的吗 西蒙
You think I did it, Simon?
我在匡提科认识的艾丽克丝·帕里什
The Alex Parrish I knew at Quantico
不是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
wasn't a terrorist.
我还是那个我
I'm still the same person.
你还是原来的你吗
Are you?
帮我找出真正的犯人
Help me figure out who did this.
要怎么找
How?
你才是联调局探员
You're the FBI agent.
我是被淘汰出匡提科的人 记得吗
I'm the guy that got kicked out of Quantico, remember?
那并不合理
And that wasn't fair.
我一直站在你这边 你知道的
And I was always on your side. You know that.
你应得更好的
You deserved better.
艾瑟探员或许可以帮你
Yeah, well, maybe agent Asher could have helped you,
但西蒙·艾瑟只是一个刚创业公♥司♥的雇员
but Simon Asher only works for a startup.
一个科技公♥司♥雇员
A tech startup...
你可以调用设备分♥析♥这个
with equipment you can use to analyze this.
陷害我的人在我公♥寓♥里布局
Whoever framed me staged my apartment
像是我制♥造♥了炸♥弹♥
to look like I built a bomb,
但落下了这个
but they left that behind.
我一直记得你在匡提科是如何处理炸♥弹♥的
I'll never forget how you handled that bomb at Quantico.
可最终也没什么用 不是吗
Ultimately, it didn't matter, did it?
人人都看到了真正的我
Everybody got to see the real me
但他们并不喜欢 对吧
and didn't really like what they saw, did they?
我喜欢
I did.
再说 似乎你已经安然无恙了
Besides, looks like you landed on your feet all right.
西蒙 这是我仅有的
Look, Simon, these are the only bread crumbs I have
能找出幕后真凶的线索
to find out who the real terrorist is.
你是唯一能帮到我的人
And you're the only one who can help me.
所以 求你了
Please, just...
就看一下
Just take a look.
这C-4炸♥弹♥ 军用的
It's C-4, so it's military.
没错
Right.
只产于美国 英国或是伊朗
It could only be made in America or Britain or Iran.
好的 了解
All right, okay.
我的公♥司♥和政♥府♥有些合同
My firm, uh, does have government contracts
这让我能够访问安全数据库
that allow me access to secure databases.
我可以查查
I could poke around, maybe...
- 太好了 - 看看能找到什么
- Yes. - And see what I can find.
收拾一下
Look, uh, pack up.
-我们走 -好
- Let's get moving. - Okay.
下午一点半 创建心理侧写
《Dreams》-- Beck
说说你看到了什么 艾丽克丝
Tell me what you see, Alex.
我看到一个自恋的反♥社♥会♥已束手无策
I see a narcissistic sociopath that's in over his head.
我看到一只花蝴蝶
I see a butterfly.
你对你母亲怎么看
How would you say you feel about your mother?
不如对你母亲的好感多
Not as good as I feel about yours.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
你斜了一眼 这是轻视
You squinted. That signals contempt.
是种条件反射
It's a reflex.
想要点不是条件反射的东西吗
You want a signal that's not a reflex?
如果你在森林里遇到一条河
You reach a river in the forest.
你会穿过去还是绕过去
Do you cross it or go around?
我会先查看地图
I would have checked the map first.
我给你看我的 你给我看你的
Show you mine if you show me yours.
我有个问题
Hey, let me ask you a question --
迈克尔·帕里什
别名 杰夫·迈克尔斯
身份 特工
状态 已故
你女儿炸掉了一栋地标大楼
Your daughter blew up a landmark.
害死了118个人
She killed 118 people.
这还是已经找到的遇害者
And those are just the ones we've found.
或许该给她点时间
Maybe we should give her a minute.
我们没有时间了 她还在这浪费
We don't have time. And she's wasting it, anyway.
-娜塔莉 -都出去
- Natalie. - Clear the room.
你好 西塔
Hello, Sita.
都不看一眼老朋友吗
Can't even look an old friend in the face?
他们知道吗
Do they all know?
你和我丈夫的事
About you and my husband?
我和迈克尔的事已经记录在案
My history with Michael is a matter of record
但与此完全无关
and totally irrelevant right now.
西塔 我们得在你女儿
Sita, we have to bring your daughter in
伤害更多人前逮捕她
before she hurts someone else.
怎么做
How?
我都不了解她
I barely know her anymore.
我住在美国的另一边
I live across the country.
她从匡提科毕业后我们就没说过话
We haven't even talked since she graduated Quantico.
你是她妈妈 你比任何人都了解她
You know her better than anyone. You're her mother.
我知道你想保护她
Okay, look, I know you want to protect her,
但为了艾丽克丝好你应该放手
but it's Alex's best interest that you let go.
我告诉你们要深入
I asked you to dig deep.
你们做到了
And you delivered.
而且超乎预期
Beyond expectations.
差不多是我在这里见过的
Perhaps the most searing insights into one another
对他人侧写最全面的一次
that I have seen in my time here.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表