剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
你来试试
You try.
他怎么样
What about him?
那边那个人吗
That guy right there?
衣着考究 剪裁得体 说明他有钱
Well-dressed, good tailor, money.
-没错 -精力充沛 上班时间自己做主
- Okay. - Well-rested, so he sets his own hours.
看来他是个重要人物
He seems important.
同意 因此我要上前去介绍一下自己
I agree. Which is why I'm gonna go introduce myself.
-你不是吧 "真厚道" -好的
- Really? Great. - Okay.
我是阿维娃·克塔斯博士 幸会
I'm Dr. Aviva Cortas. Nice to meet you.
我男友今晚会来这儿见我
My boyfriend's meeting me here tonight.
-在纽约的那个马克斯吗 -是的
- Max? The one from New York? - Yeah.
你要有时间的话 他会很乐意见下大家
If you have time, I know he'd love to meet everybody.
好 但我现在要工作 你也该这样
Okay. But I'm working now, and so should you.
-你以前是学术界的吧 -是的
- You used to work in academia, huh? - Yes, I did.
跟这里相比 那里也这么勾心斗角吗
So, how's the backstabbing there compared to here at Dystek?
实际上 大家都很友好
Um, everyone's been really nice to me, actually.
少来 博士
Please, doctor.
我从没见过这么乱的公♥司♥
I've never seen a company this dysfunctional.
你在人事部门工作 肯定更闹心吧
It must be particularly hard for you in HR,
要处理人♥事♥变♥动♥什么的
well, with all the turnover.
我想是的
I suppose.
所以我正在考虑一项新的雇佣流程
Which is why I have a pitch for a new hiring initiative.
你认识公♥司♥总裁吧
You're friends with the CEO, aren't you?
他们从哪儿把你招来的
Where'd they find you?
叙利亚 我是位人♥权♥律师
Syria. I was a human-rights lawyer.
-人♥权♥吗 -是的
- Human rights? - Yeah.
那你在这家公♥司♥从事什么
What are you doing here at Dystek, then?
我主要负责公♥司♥中国分部
Um, focusing on the working conditions
工厂内的工作环境
in our chinese factory.
咱们的工厂不是设在台♥湾♥吗
Aren't our factories in Taiwan?
来杯金汤力鸡尾酒
Gin and Tonic.
汤力水少加点
Light on the Tonic.
我叫萨曼莎 你们都从哪儿来
Name's Samantha. Where are y'all from?
你在董事会多久了
How long have you been on the board?!
什么
The what?!
董事会 你在...
The board. How long --
不了 谢谢 我应经吃过了
No, thank you. I already ate.
-凯勒布 -伊莱亚斯
- Caleb? - Elias?
你们来这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
廉姆让我们这些分♥析♥员来做观察
Liam thought the analysts should get to observe.
所以今晚 我将见证你的失败
So tonight, I'm gonna observe you...going down.
说到这个 看来凯特已经露馅了
Speaking of, looks like Kate blew her cover.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
再过20分钟就轮到你了 "萨曼莎"
Another 20 minutes, that's gonna be you, "Samantha".
我男友来了
Oh, my boyfriend's here.
马克斯 你来了
Max, you made it.
真高兴你能来
Glad you could make it.
我从没为了约个会跑这么远
I've never traveled this far for a date.
你最好让我觉得跑这趟是值得的
And you better be worth it.
这话一说出来我就后悔了
The moment that left my mouth, I regretted it.
没事儿
It's cool.
我喜欢接受挑战
I like a challenge.
是啊
Yeah.
-我来帮你提包 -你确定吗
- I'll get your bag. - Are you sure?
你知道这里每个男人都在看你吗
You know every guy in here is watching you right now?
那我帮公♥司♥品牌重新定位时
Where were they when I pitched
他们都死哪去了呢
the redesign of our corporate branding?
或许总裁当时在场的话
Maybe if the CEO had been there,
他们就会上心了
they would have paid more attention.
你见过诺曼了吗
Have you ever met Norman?
要知道 我可是他的得力助手
You know I'm like his right hand, right?
他现在正和董事会成员共进晚餐
He's at a dinner with the board of directors now,
一会儿就回来了
but he'll be back later.
你想见见他吗
Do you want to meet him?
当然
Yes.
未知号♥码 现在到108房♥间
我先走了
Excuse me.
搞什么
What the...?
告诉你了 我穿着更好看
I told you, it looks better on me.
今晚由我出马 妮尔麦 我们说好的
This is my night, Nimah. We agreed.
姑娘们
Ladies!
你们不是来当一般的探员的
You were not recruited to be traditional agents,
也不会按一般的方式来训练
and you will not be trained that way.
双胞胎计划的重点就在于
The whole point of having twins
你们其中的一个
is so that one of you
永远是卧底 秘密收集情报
will always be undercover, collecting intel,
另一个则向联调局汇报
while the other one reports back to the FBI.
所以今晚 你俩每到整点就交换一次
So tonight, you will trade places every hour on the hour.
就像在真正的行动中一样
Like in a real operation,
你俩只能在交换时互相通气
you can only brief each other in passing.
你们的挑战就是要迅速交流信息
The challenge will be to quickly communicate
从而掩藏好身份
all necessary information to maintain cover.
跟别的学员不同
Unlike the other nats...
如果被识破 你们就会被学院开除
If you're caught tonight, you're out of the academy.
如果探员连酒会都蒙混不过去
We can't send agents into terrorist cells
更别说派他们去恐♥怖♥分♥子♥内部卧底了
if they can't survive a cocktail party.
还有... 你俩都很美
And...you both look beautiful.
你说过要大显身手 现在是时候了
You said you'd step it up. Now is the time.
告诉我所有的信息
Tell me what I need to know.
可是如果不去跟进慈善项目的影响
But what is the point of a charitable-giving program
那么它的意义在哪里呢 对吧
if you don't track the impact? Am I right?
萨曼塔 这些想法该汇报给诺曼
Samantha, we should kick some of these ideas up to Norman.
她的话一个字也别信
Don't listen to a word she says.
她剽窃了我的想法 我可以证明
She stole my idea, and I can prove it.
我正在联♥系♥我的律师
I have my lawyer on the phone right now.
你干什么呢 分♥析♥员只能在这里观察
What are you doing? Analysts are here to watch.
我是在观察 观察你怎么失败的
I am watching. I'm watching you fail.
以其人之道还治其人之身
Turnabout is fair play.
我很吃惊你居然知道这话的意思
I'm surprised you even know what that means.
汉克 你一定要认识一下他
Hey, Hank, there's someone here you got to meet.
乔丹·韦佛 这是研发主管汉克·哈德利
Jordan Weaver, this is Hank Hadley, head of development.
幸会
Pleasure to meet you.
我也想让你们见见...
And I'd like you to meet, uh...
阿维娃·科达斯博士
Dr. Aviva Cortas.
很荣幸结识你
Pleasure to meet you.
乔丹·韦佛 幸会
Jordan Weaver. You as well.
博士有很些不错的想法
The doctor here has great ideas.
-把她引荐给诺曼吧 -好的
- Let's get her up to meet Norman. - okay.
我以前还以为你不喜欢我喝酒
I thought you didn't like it when I drink.
我是不喜欢 但我需要你开口
I don't, but I need you to talk.
以我的经验 让你喝酒是最好的办法
And in my experience, this is the best way.
还记得以前我们常来这儿吗
Remember when we used to come here?
仿佛昨♥日♥重♥现♥
Feels like old times.
上一次我们来这里
The last time we were here,
记得吗 我们决定离婚
remember, we decided to end our marriages.
你差点就做到了
And you almost did.
-但你不愿意 -我只是需要时间
- And you didn't. - I just needed more time.
你说过了
So you said.
而我相信了你
And I gave you the benefit of the doubt,
这错误我再也不会犯了
a mistake that I will never make again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你为什么私下监视艾丽克丝·帕里什
Why are you running an off-book operation on Alex Parrish?
她会带来什么威胁吗
Does she pose some threat I'm not aware of?
还是你有把柄在她手里
Does she have something on you?
廉姆
Liam.
不仅是我被她抓住了把柄
It's not just me she has something on.
是我们所有人
It's all of us.
再请我喝一杯 我就告知你一切
Buy me another drink, and I'll tell you everything.
有人吗
Hello?
马克斯
Max?
是马克斯吗
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表