剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
200 dead.
瑞恩 档案上为什么会有我母亲的名字
Ryan, why's my mother's name on this file?
我看看
Let me see.
她作为嫌犯接受审讯
She was interviewed as a person of interest
之后被释放
and then released.
联调局审问她和巴基斯坦三军情报局的关系
The FBI questioned her about her history with the ISI.
我母亲和三军情报局没有任何关系
My mother has nothing to do with the Pakistani intelligence.
"你在孟买♥♥哪里遇见迈克尔·帕里什"
"Where in Bombay did you meet Michael Parrish?"
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得走了
We got to go.
还有五分钟就要汇报了
We got five minutes till the briefing.
把这个放到你包里 我们走
So put that in your bag, and let's go.
我们的案子都有关联
All our cases were connected.
我们有以下发现
Here's what we found.
疾控中心的炸♥弹♥威胁是为了混淆视听
The bomb threat at the CDC was a distraction
下午2点17 汇报会
以便其他人偷到病毒
So someone could steal the virus.
在麻省总医院被绑♥架♥的医生
And the doctor kidnapped at Mass General
是一位免疫学家
was an immunologist.
莫斯科的分♥裂♥派雇佣了俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
And the Russian mob was hired to do this
来实施绑♥架♥
on behalf of separatists in Moscow.
他们利用失窃的钻石收买♥♥一名快递员
And they used stolen diamonds to pay a courier
运送病毒
to transport the virus.
快递员杀死了发现他的警♥察♥
The courier killed the cop that caught on to him
伪装成肇事逃逸
and made it look like a hit-and-run.
他最后现身的地点是在华盛顿
And the last place - that he was spotted was D.C.
我们都认为这指向一起生物袭击
And we all think it points to a biological attack
将在特区的一个公园发生
on a D.C. Park.
为什么是在公园
Why a park?
安保级别低 人流量大
Low security, high foot traffic.
能造成大量人员伤亡
You maximize casualties.
祝贺你们汇报成功
Congratulations on a successful briefing.
你们的证据很充分
You made your case.
干得好
Yes, well done.
还有一件事你们不知道
But there is one thing you don't know.
这是一个基于真实案件的任务
This is based on a real-life scenario.
我们成功阻止了
We stopped it.
你们能吗
Can you?
如联调局之前做的 你们必须找到嫌犯
Just like the FBI did, you have to find the suspect
在生化武器爆♥炸♥之前将其找回
and retrieve the chemical weapon before it goes off.
你们将被派到街边的马歇尔公园
You'll be stationed at Marshall Park down the street.
如果你们看到任何嫌犯
If you see any of these suspects,
必须追捕他们 取回目标物
You have to pursue them and retrieve the target,
一种特制成武器的埃博拉病毒株
a specially weaponized strain of Ebola,
不能引起恐慌 也不能被发现
without causing panic and without getting made.
因为如果他们看到你们 我们全都会没命
Because if they see you coming, we're all dead.
我可以去看吗
Do I get to watch this?
如果你愿意 可以
If you want to, yes.
好
Yeah.
雷娜
Uh, Raina.
你们中只有一个人能离开
Only one of you can be outside of the building.
你姐和西蒙貌似挺合拍
Your sister and Simon seem to be working well together.
这次由她行动吧
Why don't you sit this one out?
至少还有一点值得欣慰
At least there's one bright spot.
这次泄露确实揭露了联调局掌握的信息
The leak really did reveal everything the FBI has
包括爆♥炸♥ 取证 现场报告还有口供
on the bombing -- forensics, field reports, interviews.
都在这里了
It's all here.
等等 上一张
Wait. Go back.
各位 我可能发现了什么
Guys, I think I found something.
这些信♥用♥卡♥收据上有我名字
These are credit-card receipts in my name.
爆♥炸♥袭击者买♥♥了...
The bomber bought --
绝缘料 反光漆 抗腐蚀管道疏通器
"Insulation, reflective paint, noncorrosive drain cleaner."
但这没道理啊
Yeah, but that doesn't make any sense.
这些东西都没有在中♥央♥车站的炸♥弹♥中找到
None of those components were found in the grand central bomb.
也许这是他们的幌子
Well, maybe they needed them for a dry run.
艾丽克丝
Alex.
怎么了
What's wrong?
如果中♥央♥车站袭击事件才是个幌子呢
What if grand central was the dry run?
还有另一个炸♥弹♥
There's another bomb out there.
详细跟我说说这个东西
Explain to me exactly what I'm looking at.
我在我公♥寓♥隔壁找到的这根线
Okay. I found that wire in the apartment next to mine,
炸♥弹♥是在那里制♥作♥的
where the bomb was really built.
有什么特别之处吗
What's so special about it?
西蒙跟我说它是一根引线
Simon told me it's a lead wire, and --
而却根据初步取证
and according to all the preliminary forensics,
炸♥弹♥里用的只有爆破线
the only wiring that was used in the bomb was blasting wire.
这么说袭击者用这根引线来制♥造♥第二枚炸♥弹♥
So the bomber used the lead wire in the second device.
他们已经用上了
Well, they used it for something.
你们得承认 如果恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You have to admit that, if the terrorist has
有这种引线和材料
this kind of wire and those materials,
存在另一个炸♥弹♥并不是空穴来风
another bomb isn't just some idea --
这是必然结果
It's an inevitability.
如果你能在十分钟内想清楚
If you pieced this all together in 10 minutes,
联调局一定也可以
so will the FBI.
问题是联调局并没有这根线
Yeah, the problem is - the FBI doesn't have this wire.
没有这个 他们不会知道找什么
And without it, they won't know what they're looking for.
我可能发现了什么
Hey, I think I just found something.
泄密的幕后主使
The person behind the leak?
不 更劲爆
No, bigger.
这是你的助理特雷西发给你的邮件
This is an e-mail that your assistant Tracy sent to you
就在爆♥炸♥前夜
the night before the bombing.
我记得 但没有用处
I-I remember. It's not any help to us.
什么 你开玩笑吗
What? Are -- are -- are you -- are you kidding?
这很重要 看看
This is huge. L-look at this.
"很抱歉打扰您休息
"Sorry to disturb you on your night off,
但古德温探员刚来电
but agent Goodwin just called.
说另一个探员今晚使用了艾丽克丝的警徽
Another agent used Alex parrish's badge
进入了纽约特工分部
to gain entry into the New York field office tonight.
古德温让你回电给她"
Goodwin asks that you call her back."
为什么会有其他人用帕里什的警徽
So, w-why would anybody else be using Parrish's badge?
我不知道 也许你应该问她的同伙
I don't know. Maybe you should ask one of her accomplices.
你不知道他们是不是同伙
You don't know that they're accomplices.
楼下我们抓了一屋子人
We've got a whole roomful of them downstairs.
我们是有一屋子人
We have a whole roomful of people
试图帮艾丽克丝脱罪
that are trying to help exonerate Alex.
你不知道他们是否一开始就参与了
You don't know that they were in it from the beginning --
除非你知道一些事 我不知道
Unless you know something that I don't.
你那晚打给古德温了吗
Did you call Goodwin that night?
她发了封邮件给我
Well, she sent me an e-mail telling me
说是系统故障
it was a glitch in the system.
你要看的话自己搜去
You can search through it and read it for yourself.
我还以为 在联调局干了20年
I just thought, after 20 years in the FBI,
你已经不相信巧合了
you didn't believe in coincidences?
我现在就联♥系♥古德温
Yeah, I'll call Goodwin now.
Night Beds - “Me Liquor and God”
华盛顿特区 约翰·马歇尔公园
下午3点33分 阻止恐怖袭击
记住 你们的任务是
Remember, you're on the lookout for
寻找照片里的十位嫌疑人之一
one of 10 possible suspects we showed you in the photographs.
睁大眼睛
Keep your eyes open.
有了这次任务 我终于可以暂时不用想
This exercise is the only thing keeping the words
"你母亲可能是巴基斯坦情报人员"了
"Your mother might be Pakistani intelligence" out of my head.
我不觉得档案里是这么说的
I don't think - that's what the file will say.
说不准啊 瑞恩
I don't know, Ryan.
我认识的人好像都是深藏不露
Nobody I know seems to be who they say they are.
我妈又怎么会例外呢
Why would my mom be different?
除非你是在用程序追踪空气传播感染源
Unless you're using an app to track airborne contagions,
你真该把手♥机♥放起来
you should put the phone away.
不 我盯着手♥机♥ 就不像是在盯梢了
No, I'm staring at my phone so I don't look like a stalker.
你今天好怪
You're being weird.
不送秋波 也不损人
No leering, no snarky comments,
也不想跟我在树后野战
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表