剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我会了解真实的你吗
would I know who you really are?
一个连环杀手的罪行
A serial killer's crimes
是他们最真实自己的表达
are the expression of their truest self.
他们就是他们做的事
They are their life's work.
或许你们的使命就是阻止他们
Maybe yours is to stop them.
今天 我们要在真实的环境中
Today, we're going to be looking at serial killers
审视连环杀手
where they really live --
不是在监狱 或电影
not in prison, not in the movies,
而是在他们所杀之人的生活中
but in the lives of their victims as they died.
-真凶手吗 -真凶手 真被害人
- Real killers? - Real killers, real victims.
有些你们会认得 有些不会
Some you'll recognize, some you won't.
连环杀手和被害人之间的关系
the relationship between a serial killer and their victim
是一起调查中最重要的关系
is the most important relationship in an investigation.
这些是被害人的犯罪现场资料
These are the victim's crime-scene files
均来自臭名昭著的连环杀手案件
from infamous serial-killer cases.
给每一位杀手都多加了一位被害人
Each one of the killers has gotten an extra victim.
他们差不多符合侧写 但又有些出入
They almost fit the profile, but not quite.
你们要团队合作
You're going to work in teams to determine,
仅凭资料和作案手法
using only the profiles and the M.O.s,
不使用外部资源 来确定哪个不是他们杀的人
no outside resources, who they didn't kill.
好了 去选杀手
So...pick your killers,
选好队友 开始工作
pick your teams, and get to work.
拿出最佳水平 要得到我的赏识不是易事
Bring your "A" game. I don't impress easy.
-我去拿资料 -西蒙 好
- I'll go get the file. - Simon. Okay.
妮尔麦 一起吧
Nimah, join us.
谢尔比 过来
Shelby, get over here.
我可以加入你们吗
Hey, do you guys mind if I join you?
《沉默的羔羊》我看过好多遍
I've seen "Silence of the Lambs" so many times,
我都背下来了
I know it all by heart.
你不学"野牛比尔"穿人皮跳舞就行
As long as you don't do the Buffalo Bill dance.
《沉默的羔羊》里面的杀人狂
喜欢将女人皮剥下来 当裙子穿
兰登可能不知道双胞胎的事
Hey, I don't think that Langdon knew about twins,
这样班里多出来一个人
and you make class an odd number.
想加入我们吗
Do you want to be our sixth?
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
研究你们的犯人 他们是谁
So study your killers who they are,
干了什么 怎么实施的
what they've done, how they did it,
记住 在抓到犯人之前
and remember you never really know a killer
你都不算真的了解他们
until you've caught them.
首席法医办公室
她死于爆♥炸♥发生前
She was dead before the bomb went off.
从石堆里发现她时 找到了她的证件
They found I.D. on her when they pulled her from the rubble.
戴安·古德温特工
Special agent Diane Goodwin.
她的手♥机♥呢
Where's her phone?
没在她身上
No phone on her.
可能是被石块压碎了
Maybe it got crushed in the rubble.
但她的钱包 警徽和钥匙都在 还有枪
But she had her wallet, badge, keys, and gun?
伊莱亚斯 我发现了另一个疑点
Elias, I just found another piece of the puzzle.
我这就回去...
I'm on my way back now. Just...
务必别让艾丽克丝在我回去之前开口
Just make sure Alex doesn't say a word before I get there.
不
Oh, no!
他们把她带走了 该死
They took her. Damn it!
你好 帕里什女士
Hello, Ms. Parrish.
我们可以开始了吗
Shall we begin?
我先来自我介绍一下
I'll start by introducing myself.
我叫格里芬·威尔斯
My name is Griffin Wells.
负责情报收集工作
I run an intelligence-gathering service
并直接汇报给总统
that reports directly to the president.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我们在匡提科研究过你的工作
We studied your work at Quantico.
受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
你都了解了什么
What did you learn?
在你负责重审组前
Before you were in charge of HIG,
你负责管理中情局特别行动处
you ran the special activities division at the C.I.A.
我们都知道依附政♥府♥的力量
We all know how painless and safe interrogations were
审讯是多么"安全无痛"
under those auspices.
只有一次机会
One-time offer.
现在坦白
Come clean now,
或许我会让你免于死刑
and I may be able to make sure you don't get the death penalty.
既然如此
Okay, then.
我得先道个歉了
Then I'd like to apologize in advance.
我们的谈话似乎不会很愉快
Our conversation may end up being quite...unpleasant.
你能告诉他我的妻子 哈斯议员
Will you tell him my wife, Senator Haas,
就是掌管他们经费的委员会委员
sits on the committee that oversees their operating budget?
在另一枚炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前
Well, then I suggest you find a way to wake up the U.S. Attorney
你最好能叫醒司法部长
before another bomb goes off in this city.
休息一下
Hey, take a break.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
艾丽克丝聘我做她的律师
Alex retained me as her counsel.
我也站在你们这边 你所说的每一句话
Consider me yours, too. Anything you say right now
都受律师与客户间守密特权保护
falls under attorney/client privilege.
他在说谎 他和凯勒布是一伙
No, he's lying. He has Caleb with him.
放轻松阿曼达·诺克斯 我更相信艾丽克丝
All right, relax, Amanda Knox. I'm joining team Alex for a bit.
阿曼达·诺克斯 天使脸孔杀手
我好像无意中发现了一个阴谋
Look, I may have stumbled onto a conspiracy,
我就想看看能查出什么
and I-I just want to see where it leads.
有一名探员汇报
One of your agents reported
爆♥炸♥前夜有人盗用艾丽克丝的警徽
someone else having Alex's badge the night before the bombing,
但被忽视了
and it went ignored.
今天发现那名探员死了
That agent was found dead today
伪装成死于爆♥炸♥
staged to look like she died in the bombing.
还有 她的手♥机♥不见了
What's more, her phone was missing.
古德温被杀或许是因为
Goodwin might have been killed
她可能指认出那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
because she could I.D. the terrorist.
一个能够提供证据 让证词相互矛盾的人死了
When the one person presenting conflicting evidence shows up dead,
没了那份证据
without that evidence,
我要是再不多想想就是蠢了
I'd be a fool not too look at it at more angles.
这当然很好
Yeah, well, that's all well and good,
但为什么来找我们 而不是艾丽克丝
but why are you down here with us and not with Alex?
她不在这里 被重审组带走了
She isn't here. She was taken by HIG.
你早说这事啊
You could have led with that.
你了解内情
You've been on the inside here.
在他们寻找艾丽克丝时
While they were looking for Alex,
忽略了什么
what weren't they looking for?
他们从没建立过
Look, they never established a timeline for Alex
爆♥炸♥前艾丽克丝的时间线
leading up to the bomb, all right?
她进入中♥央♥车站的录像
With the video of her entering grand central,
他们所认为炸♥弹♥的一部分
with what they believe to be parts of the bomb,
还有上面的物证
and on top of the physical evidence,
他们有这些就够了
that's all they needed.
我和截获部奉命在中♥央♥车站的录像里找艾丽克丝
They had me and DITU looking for Alex at grand central,
没查之前的
nothing before that.
我们就从这里入手
So we start there.
下午1点45分 找出伪受害人
第一组 低保户妈妈杀手
所有被害人都是孩子不满一岁的单身母亲
All the victims are single mothers with a child under 1.
这是个臭名昭著的"低保户妈妈杀手"
The welfare mom killer was notorious.
约翰·唐克罗福特要让婴儿们看着母亲死
John Duncroft wanted babies to see their mothers die,
面对无法言状的恐惧却喊都喊不出来
to be mute in the face of unspeakable horror,
就跟他父亲打他母亲时他的经历一样
just as he was when his father beat his mother.
第四个被害人呢
Hey, what about number four right there?
唐克罗福特从没强♥奸♥过别的被害人
Duncroft never assaulted any of the other victims.
是的 不过我觉得是第九个
Yeah. No, I-I think it's nine.
但第四个人的遇害状况至少有两点
But victim four is outside his usual pattern
跟他一贯的作案手法不同
by at least two points.
不仅仅是被强♥奸♥
And it's not just the assault,
她的孩子都快两岁了 并非不满一岁
but the fact that the baby is almost 2 and not under 1.
这个弑夫杀手通常是将被害人勒死
The widowmaker always strangled his victims,
第二组 弑夫杀手
但第五个被害人却是被捅死的
but our number five was stabbed.
这假得太明显了
It's too obvious to be a fake.
父亲来电
兰登说从被害人的遇害状况入手
Langdon said we were on the right track
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表