剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Drew's fiancée who was killed.
跟我来
With me.
凯勒布 把地址转发给我
Caleb, forward me the address.
也许有无数人因你而得救
You may have saved millions of lives.
如果能及时抓住德鲁的话
If they get to Drew in time.
谢谢你的面纱
Thank you for the veil.
总算让我找到了 艾丽克丝
I've finally found it, Alex.
你知道那种感觉的滋味吗
Do you know what that feels like?
你要是知道该多好
I wish you could.
要是你和我 我们之间的结局
I wish things could have turned out differently
有不同的结局就好了
for you and me, for us.
那不是我的声音吗
Is that my voice?
德鲁
Drew?
这是怎么回事 难道被人下药了
What happened? Were we drugged?
这是在哪
Where are we?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只按照神秘来电人的要求办事
I only did what the Voice told me to do.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
没时间纠结这些事了
Well, we're gonna need to rain-check our feelings,
得快点想办法离开这里
'cause we got to get out of here.
那是条引线
That's a trip wire.
门一开 就会引发爆♥炸♥
If that door opens, everything blows.
我们不应该...
We're not supposed to be seen...
一起露面吗
In public together?
你都打算离开了 还何必顾及这事
What does it matter if you're walking away?
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我让库姆斯教我
I asked Coombs to show me
如何使用手♥机♥追踪软件
how to use the Cellphone Trace Protocol program
以防哪次你交接迟到
in case you were ever late for a swap.
你没把我的行踪告诉她吧
You didn't tell her where I am, did you?
我没有
I didn't.
你在乎吗
Do you care?
你想退出了 对不对
You're backing out, aren't you?
库里的档案你也读过
You read Kouri's file.
他就是个恶魔
He's a monster.
他煽动谋杀和肆意破坏
He incites murder and destruction,
谁知道我们要跟他一起生活多久
and we're supposed to live with him for who knows how long?
附和他的信仰
Echo his beliefs?
为他招兵买♥♥马
Recruit for him?
一同祈祷
Pray with him?
你可以跟西蒙一起离开 走吧
You can leave with Simon. Go ahead.
我不会拦着你的
I won't stop you.
我做不到
I can't.
我哪也去不了 因为我们不能分开
I can't go anywhere because I'm tied to you.
明天就分不开了
Tomorrow, you would be.
但今天 你走还来得及
But today, not yet.
我花了一年的时间逼你这么做
I've been pushing you all year to do this,
以为你能回心转意
thinking you'd come around,
但在此期间 我也懂了很多 蕾娜
and during this time, I've learned things, Raina.
这种生活太艰辛了
This life is hard.
充满了妥协 抉择
There are compromises, hard choices,
对我们有所图的人比我们能给予的人要多
people who want from us more than we want to give them.
相信我 我已经做出了选择
Trust me, I've made those choices.
你不能为我而做
You can't do this for me.
要你自己想做
Only for you.
我能再想办法完成任务
I can find another way,
不论你决定如何 我都会支持你
and I'll support whatever decision you make.
好吗
Okay?
我需要建议
I need advice.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's up? You okay?
这里太多事情都殊途同归
So many stories here end the same exact way.
有人隐瞒真♥相♥ 有人越界
Someone buries the truth, a line is crossed,
所有人都受伤 没人知道原因
everyone gets hurt, and no one knows why.
我父亲在奥马哈的事
My father in Omaha,
廉姆和德鲁未婚妻被枪杀一事
Liam and the guns that killed Drew's fiancée.
我在芝加哥的事
Me in Chicago.
听着 我认为谢尔比将犯下同样的错
Look, I think Shelby's about to make the same kind of mistake,
-而我 -艾丽克丝
- and I -- - Alex.
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
奥康纳 什么情况
O'Connor, what's going on?
为什么我收到一封你同学的邮件
Why did I get an e-mail from one of your classmates
指控你拿走奥马哈案件中的证据
accusing you of taking evidence from the Omaha case file?
等等 这个学生是谢尔比吗
Wait. Was this classmate Shelby?
我来找瑞恩正是为了这事
'Cause that's exactly what I came to speak to Ryan about.
她从我负责的911案件中偷走了一份豁免协议
She stole an immunity agreement from my 9/11 case.
在你反控怀特之前 你要...
Before you recriminate against Wyatt, you need --
廉姆 听我说
Liam, listen to me!
谢尔比马上要越界了
Shelby's about to cross a line.
她要犯的错误
She's gonna make a mistake
将让她悔恨余生
that she'll regret for the rest of her life,
而我知道 你懂那个感觉
and I know... I know you know how that feels.
求你了
Please.
凯勒布 你在这干什么
Caleb, what are you doing here?
我也有差不多五百万条不同的理由
I've got about 5 million different reasons
问你相同的问题
to ask you the same thing.
是谢尔比让你来的吗 她在哪
Well, did Shelby send you? Where is she?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
你本应该拿了钱就走开的
You were supposed to take the money and stay away,
但由于一些原因 天知道
but for some reason -- God knows why
你就是走不了
you can't.
请你离开
You need to leave.
谢尔比马上就来了
Shelby's on her way here,
我发誓要跟她坦白一切
and I promised myself I would tell her everything
我们终于能把一切都讲清楚
and we'd finally get this all sorted out.
你不会有机会的
You're not gonna get a chance to do that
因为那个豁免协议的事
because that whole immunity deal,
那是个陷阱 为了让你来到美国
That's just a trap to get you onto American soil
好让你被起诉 说不清
so you can be prosecuted for -- I don't know --
违反了数十条联邦法
a dozen different Federal laws that you've broken.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
其他探员呢 警报声呢 手铐呢
Where are the other agents, the sirens, the handcuffs?
马上就来 相信我
They're coming. Trust me.
那你为什么要警告我
And why would you warn me?
我知道你怎么看我的
I know what you think of me.
你就该进监狱
You deserve to go to jail.
你就该为你犯下的每一条罪付出代价
You deserve to pay for every single thing that you've done,
但是谢尔比不应该
but Shelby doesn't.
我读过你给她写的信
I read the letter that you wrote her,
你说你会不惜代价再次走进她的生活
that you would do anything to be in her life again.
我只是不相信你
I just don't believe you.
我写的都是真心话
I meant what I wrote.
我们是为了钱来的
We came for the money.
我们以为会很简单
We thought it would be easy.
我跟谢尔比分开了很久
Shelby had been out of sight,
离久情疏
out of mind for so long,
可是看到她...
but seeing her...
我隐藏的情感又回来了
It brought back all the emotions that I had buried.
我们一离开 我就后悔莫及了
I regretted everything the second we left.
如果这是真的
Well, if that's true,
为你的行为负责
take responsibility for what you've done.
自首吧
Turn yourself in.
只有这样
That's the only way
你才能正大光明的和谢尔比在一起
you could have an honest relationship with Shelby.
在人♥质♥援救小组破门而入之前 你还有七分钟
You got about seven minutes until HRT breaks down that door.
再见
Goodbye.
我只是想参与我女儿的生活
I-I just -- I just want to be in my daughter's life.
家人是这么回事
Well, that's the thing about family --
你无法选择何时参与他们的人生
You don't get to choose when you want to be a part of it.
别这么做 谢尔比
Don't do this, Shelby.
出去吃晚餐吗
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表