剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
我叫艾丽克丝·帕里什
My name is Alex Parrish.
保卫国家一直是我的夙愿
Protecting our country had always been my dream,
但我的人生却发生了翻天覆地的转变
but my life took a very drastic turn.
一切始于九个月前
It all started nine months ago
我前往联调局训练营的路上
on my way to the FBI academy.
我们此生要一直共用一个身份
We're committing to life as one agent,
作为一个人生活下去
one person.
我没什么好隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
那从农劳委员会的回信中查不到什么喽
Good then I have nothing to find when the UAWC e-mails me back.
妈 我加入了联调局
Hi, Ma. I joined the FBI.
你其实是在察看期
You're on probation,
如果你没通过...
and if you fail out of here...
你就出局了
You are out.
我从未想过 在我拯救国家之前
I never thought before I'd save our country,
我要先自救
I'd have to save myself.
你可能放置好炸♥弹♥用遥控器引爆
You could have rigged the bomb to blow remotely.
是很多炸♥弹♥ 七个
The bombs-- seven,
只能在两个街区的半径内被触发
they had to have been triggered within a two-block radius.
告诉我 我在炸♥弹♥里找到的线
You're gonna tell me how this wire from your family business
怎么会是你家卖♥♥的
ended up as a part of those bombs.
帕里什又劫持了一名人♥质♥
Parrish's taken another hostage.
由此刻起 一律格杀勿论
From here on out, it's shoot to kill.
我需要找出真♥相♥
I need to find the truth.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥疑犯在逃
我想知道 艾丽克丝·帕里什究竟是什么人
What I want to know is who is Alex Parrish.
据说她是美国人
They say she's a American.
纽约邮报
什么样的美国人会杀死130个无辜的平民
But what kind of American murders 130 innocent people?
昨日中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥袭击的头号♥嫌犯 性感蛇蝎
什么样的美国人如此痛恨这个国家
What kind of American hates this country so much
甚至要渗透进联调局来毁灭我们
that they infiltrate the FBI to destroy us?
昨日中♥央♥车站爆♥炸♥袭击的头号♥嫌犯 圣♥战♥女子
不知道她是在哪出生的 印度 埃及
I don't know where she was born -- india? Egypt?
但是时候该抓住她了
But it's time to catch her
让她知道我们国家的厉害了
and teach her what this country's really about.
纽约州 纽约市
你都来回踱步一小时了
You've been pacing for over an hour.
他们会抓住你的 艾丽克丝
They're going to catch you, Alex.
外部事务主任是我朋友 他不会...
The E.A.D. is a personal friend. He won't --
你能不能别说了
Would you please stop talking?
-你为什么那么做 -我没有
- Why did you do it? - I didn't.
那就自首啊
So turn yourself in.
向谁自首 局里吗 那里有人想陷害我
To who? The bureau, where someone's trying to frame me?
你得自首 谢尔比
You need to turn yourself in, Shelby.
唯一真正的证据是指向你的
The only real piece of evidence points to you.
你在你家旁边的公♥寓♥里
What, you mean the wire that you found
找到的电线吗
in the apartment next to yours?
那可能跟任何人有关
That could point to anyone.
是军用的 那么就是瑞恩
It's military origin, so that's Ryan
或者西蒙在加沙交的朋友
or the -- the friends that Simon made in Gaza
或者巴兹克斯当警♥察♥时在德州遇到过的贩毒集团
or the cartels that Vasquez dealt with as a cop in Texas.
就连凯勒布也可能
Even Caleb could have gotten his hands on it
通过家人拿到
through his family.
如果你真是无辜的
And if you really are innocent,
你就该担心你现在搞得多像个罪犯
you should worry about how guilty you look right now,
无辜者可不会劫持人♥质♥
Because an innocent person does not take someone hostage.
就算是无辜者也需要筹码
Even an innocent person needs leverage,
你就是我的
and you're mine.
你站舒服点吧
So you better get comfortable
我们要耗上一阵了
because we might be here for a while.
《Seventeen》 - Alessia Cara
匡提科联调局学院
好了 拿出点精神来
All right, show me something, people.
第五周 早8:24 防卫技巧
我知道你们都很累
I know you're tired.
妮尔麦
Nimah!
今早该你了
It's your morning!
你一小时前就该去参加体能训练了
You were supposed to be at P.T. an hour ago!
抱歉 我整晚都在熬夜补习
I'm sorry. I stayed up all night studying what I missed.
你说你会加把劲的
You said you'd step it up.
如果你做不到 这可行不通
If you can't, this is never gonna work.
我知道你们很努力 我知道你们想家
I know you've been working hard. I know you're homesick.
妈妈 够了 我知道你不希望我来
Mom, that's enough. I know you don't want me here.
什么叫你知道我会说什么
Well, what do you mean you know what I'm going to say?
因为我们每天都要吵这么一架...
Because we have the same fight every single...
这要怪谁
Who's fault is that?
但如果你们以为这就压力够大了
But if you think this is pressure,
跟外勤相比根本不算什么
wait until you're out in the field.
如果你只要冲我大吼
Look, if you're just gonna yell,
-那... -你不该背着我加入他们
- then - You shouldn't have enrolled there behind my back!
奥康纳知道我发现他了
O'Connor knows that I'm on to him.
他可以随意向我施压
And he can put the screws to me all he wants,
但他也在打艾丽克丝的主意
but he's up to something with Alex, too.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你现在按兵不动
Right now, you do nothing.
他已经让你停职查看了
He already put you on probation.
如果他将艾丽克丝视为联调局的威胁
If he really thinks Alex is some sort of threat to the bureau,
我会查清原因的
I'll find out why.
西蒙
Simon...
你什么时候学会那么打斗的
Where did you learn to fight like that?
希伯来学校
Hebrew school.
马♥克♥思♥ 发送好友请求 感情状态:单身
打搅你了吗
Bad time?
没有 跟马♥克♥思♥视频聊天呢
Nope. Just skyping with Max.
你男朋友吗
Your boyfriend?
我真想见见他 再打过去给他 我想打个招呼
I'd love to meet him. Get him back so I can say hi.
他...他是...
Oh, well, he, uh -- he's --
你编的吗 至少我是这么想的
Fictional? That's what I think, anyway.
20秒后结束
20 seconds, then you're done.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
你不是放弃了吗
I thought you gave up this ghost.
没有游戏机可玩
Well, there's no xboxes around.
我的手得活动活动
And I need to do something with my hands.
除非你有更好的建议
Unless you got any better ideas.
你如果被外勤辅♥导♥员看见了呢
What if a field counselor sees you?
那我前台的伙计汤姆就会提醒我
Then my man Tom at the front desk will warn me.
汤姆
Hey, Tom.
-我们有安排的 -你可能被赶出去的
- We've got a system. - You could get kicked out.
神枪女
Hey, buns and ammo,
我有把握的 好吗
I got it under control, all right?
时间到 好了 去洗澡吧
Time. All right, hit the showers.
10分钟后上课
Class in 10 minutes.
知道我现在想要什么吗
You know what I could go for right about now?
意大利辣香肠匹萨
A pepperoni pizza.
是啊
Oh, yes.
我每次派驻回来
That was the first thing I ate
都第一个吃那个
after I got back from each deployment --
意大利辣香肠和啤酒
A pepperoni pizza and a beer.
六瓶啤酒
Or six.
我在孟买♥♥过了10年后 吃的第一样东西
The first thing I ate after 10 years in Mumbai --
是芝士堡
Mmm, a cheeseburger.
有人跟我说离这里一英里有家餐馆
You know, a guy told me about a diner about a mile from here.
他们肯定有很不错的芝士堡
I bet you they serve a mean cheeseburger.
但我们还不能离开校园
Except we can't leave campus yet.
还是你忘了这条小规定了
Or did you forget about that little rule?
总能梦想一下嘛
A guy can dream, can't he?
希望可以
I hope so.
我们如今也就能做做梦了
That's about all we can do these days.
你知道你的古龙水跑得比你人快12秒吧
You do know your cologne arrives 12 seconds before you?
我不擦古龙水
Well, I don't wear cologne.
你显然对我有细胞层面的反应
So you clearly respond to me on a cellular level.
联调局会处理限制令吗
Does the FBI process restraining orders?
分♥析♥每个新生的
You know, it's my job
强项和劣势是我的工作
to analyze each NAT's strengths and weaknesses,
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表