剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
flew right into the second tower.
我们在情报机关的朋友帮我们
Friends of ours in the intelligence community helped us
渐渐查明本·拉♥登♥才是罪魁祸首
piece together that Bin Laden was responsible.
这些跟你们有什么关系
And what does that have to do with you?
九十年代末
In the late '90s,
麦格雷戈·怀特公♥司♥濒临破产
McGregor-Wyatt was on the verge of bankruptcy.
但我们的一个同事认识一个
But an associate of ours had an intermediary
跟阿富汗政♥府♥有联♥系♥的中间人
to the Afghani government.
我们把武器系统软件卖♥♥给他们
We, um, sold them weapons systems software.
我们完全不知道软件会被用于恐怖袭击
We had no idea it would be used for what it was used for.
只是黑市交易的钱让我们得以维持生计
It was just off-the-books money that allowed us to survive.
结果一年后 我们发现
Then a year later we found out
我们的中间人一直在密谋
that our intermediary had conspired all along
将我们的软件交给塔♥利♥班♥
to place our product in the hands of the Taliban.
斯兰原教旨主义运动组织
所以我们坐在跑道上 知道战争即将来临
So, we sat there on the runway knowing a war was coming.
得知我们卖♥♥出的东西
It was just awful knowing that what we sold
会被用来对抗我们的军队
would be used against our own troops,
得知美国政♥府♥会追究我们向敌军
and knowing that the U.S. Government
提供装备的责任 无论是有意还是无意
would hold us accountable for arming an enemy,
我们觉得太可怕了
whether intentionally or not.
如果他们逮捕我们 我们就会失去一切
If they came after us, we would have lost everything --
失去你 整个公♥司♥和我们的自♥由♥
you, the company, our freedom.
我们必须迅速作出决定
We had to make a decision fast, and we did.
我们改变了乘客名单
We changed the flight manifest.
毕竟那个软件也是我们做的
We made that software, too, after all.
现在也是
We still do.
我们让大家以为我们死于175号♥航♥班♥
Yeah, we made it look like we died on 175.
第二天我们坐上了一架私人飞机
We got on a private jet the next day
离开这个国家 消失地无影无踪
out of the country and disappeared for good.
你们为什么不派人来找我
Why didn't you send for me?
亲爱的
Oh, sweetheart...
你绝对不知道这对我们来说有多艰难
You will never know how hard that was for us.
我们非常想和你在一起
I mean, we wanted to be with you so badly,
但我们不想你经历这样的人生
but we just didn't want this life for you.
无家可归 时刻在逃命 变成逃犯
No home, always on the run, fugitives.
哀悼我们总好过跟我们到处躲藏
It was better you mourn us than hide with us.
看着你成为一个成功 坚强的女人
Seeing the successful, strong woman that you've become,
我们就知道当初的选择是对的
we know we made the right choice.
只是很抱歉 我们带给你这么多的伤痛
We're just sorry we caused you so much pain.
但是这么久以来 你们为什么不联♥系♥我
But all that time, why didn't you just reach out?
亲爱的 我们不能冒这个险
Sweetheart, we... we just couldn't risk it.
但是通过萨玛 我们一直和你保持联♥系♥
But we kept in touch with you through Samar.
你与她分享每张照片 每个回忆
Every photo, every memory you shared with her,
就是在与我们分享
you shared with us.
虽然我们离你遥不可及
And even though we were a lifetime away,
但是我们一直都在关注你
we were watching over you.
如果你恨我们的所作所为 我能理解 谢尔比
I understand if you hate us for what we've done, Shelby.
但是我们爱你
But we love you.
凯勒布 来见见我的父母
Caleb, I'd like you to meet my parents.
我们会搭两小时的车去南部边境
We'll hitch a ride two hours south of the border,
最后的12公里我们可以步行穿过这里
and we can hoof it the last eight miles through here,
但不会很容易
but it won't be easy.
外面已经天黑了 又偏僻
It's already dark outside, it's remote,
地形崎岖 但那里只有无人机在监视
it's rough terrain, but it's only surveilled by drones.
从那里 还有九公里就到达佛蒙特州富兰克林
From there it's another six miles to Franklin, Vermont,
然后就回到城市了
and then back to civilization.
感觉像是场冒险 你觉得呢
Smells like adventure. What do you think?
我觉得我们应该已经在回家的路上才对
I think we should be halfway home already.
我现在很不在状态
I'm so off my game right now.
我知道为什么了
I think I know why.
帮我拿会东西好吗
Could you hold onto this for me for a sec?
-为什么 -就一会
- Why? - Just one sec.
不好意思 我想跟他说两句话
Um, excuse me for a second, please.
艾丽克丝 你的任务进行得如何了
Alex, how's the assignment going?
我们不是要保持专业精神吗
I thought we were trying to keep things professional.
没错 难道不是吗
We are. Aren't we?
什么
What?
你没有刻意换队员让我和德鲁分开吗
Did you not deliberately switch teams to keep Drew and I apart?
我为什么要那么做
Now why would I do that?
你绝对不希望我在这么多人面前
I'm pretty sure you don't want me answering that question
回答这个问题
in front of all these people.
艾丽克丝 我没调换队员
Alex, I had nothing to do with the teams.
就是你
Oh, I bet.
我还要工作
I have a job to do.
你也是
And so do you.
好了 准备好了吗
All right. You ready?
打得逼真一点
Make it look good.
一向如此
Always.
出了什么事 人呢
What happened? Where's the asset?
你们就该绑着他 他攻击我的搭档
Should have restrained him! He got the drop on my partner.
-站住 不许动 -抢她的枪 把我打昏
- Stop! Freeze! - Took her gun, cold-cocked me.
-站住 -快追
- Stop! - Let's go.
他向车那里跑去了
He's heading for the van!
他们要逃走了
They're getting away!
你挡住我们了
You're blocking us in!
快点开车
All right, drive!
快快快
Go, go, go, go!
白色面包车
A white van?
他们百分之百会抓到我们的
They have a 100% chance of catching us.
一直开就是了
Just -- Just keep driving.
他就在这辆车里
That's him! That's him!
下车
Step out of the vehicle!
立刻下车
Step out of the vehicle now.
我们又不笨
We're not stupid.
西蒙来之前
Before Simon got here,
他已经使那个区域停电
he created a power outage in the area.
这里不止有咱这一辆白面包车
We're not the only white van out here.
每逢我生命中的重大时刻
Whenever something big happened in my life,
我总会想象你们还在我身边会是什么样子
I would always imagine what it'd be like if you guys were there.
你们会说些什么 穿些什么
What you would say, what you might wear.
毕业那天
There was this one day, graduation.
我慌得要命
I had this horrible panic
因为我一直努力想象你们也人群中
because I was trying to picture you out in the crowd,
却发现我已经不记得你们的样子了
and I realized I couldn't remember what you looked like.
你们的样子已经模糊了
My memory of you had faded.
我觉得无比绝望
I was devastated.
那感觉仿佛又失去了你们一次
It was like losing you all over again.
但如今又看到曾经熟悉的面庞
But now, looking at you, your face is so familiar.
所以我想我压根没忘记
So I guess I never really did forget.
宝贝 你哭起来的样子跟小时候一模一样
Sweetheart, you know, you cry just like when you were little.
紧锁着眉头
That furrowed brow.
你当时还说这样会长皱纹
You said I'd get wrinkles.
我显然说错了
Well, clearly I was wrong.
我好怕自己做错什么
I'm afraid if I do something wrong
或是有什么唐突的举动
or make any sudden movements
你们就会再次离去
that you're gonna disappear again.
这次重逢对谢尔比来说意义非凡
You know, this means the world to Shelby.
我希望这是正确的选择
I hope it was the right choice.
当然是 看她有多高兴
Oh, of course it was. Look how happy she is.
但假如我们就只能飞来见这一次呢
What if this is the only visit that we can afford?
隐姓埋名 花费很大
Staying under the radar comes at a pretty premium.
我们的钱刚够我们隐藏自己
We've got just enough to keep ourselves invisible.
你们还需要钱吗
Do you need money?
不需要 我们已从她那拿走太多钱了
No. We're done taking from her.
也让她经历了太多磨难
We put her through enough.
我最不希望
The last I'd ever want is for her
让她觉得我们是为钱而来
to think we only came for that.
如果这是唯一一次跟她团聚的机会
If this is the only time we can see her,
我们就该好好珍惜
we should make it count.
我们得庆祝一番
We should celebrate.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表