剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表
Lives with my ex now.
你的也是吗
Yours, too?
有这么明显吗
It's that obvious?
经历过就会知道
Takes one to know one.
我当时以为自己成不了她想要的父亲
At the time, I thought I couldn't be the father she needed
当不了舒马赫议员的助手
and an aide to Congressman Schumacher.
你后悔吗
Do you regret it?
一直很后悔
Every day.
我的工作也让我很难照顾她
Yeah, my job makes it tough, too.
我就是想找你聊聊这事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
-我在... -等一会
- I work -- -Wait a minute.
那个是芝加哥熊队的德鲁·佩拉尔吗
Is that Drew Perales over there from the Bears?
看来巴兹克斯的目标对我更有兴趣
Looks like Vasquez's mark is more interested in me.
我一看就知道那人是球迷
I know a fan when I see one.
祝你好运
Good luck.
说好的团队合作呢
Hey, what about working as a team?
你打算就这样甩掉我吗
You're just gonna ditch me?
你遇到的每一个男人
Does every guy you meet treat you like
都把你当成是宇宙的中心吗
you're the center of the universe?
现在你要靠自己了 帕里什
You're on your own now, Parrish.
蟑螂介意我把大衣脱在这里吗
你的西班牙语说得很好
作为中国女孩来说吗
作为联调局探员来说
For a Fed.
你是德鲁·佩拉尔吧
You're Drew Perales, right?
你以前是芝加哥橄榄球队的外接手
You used to played wideout for Chicago.
总是很高兴见到球迷
Always nice to meet a fan.
前球迷
Former fan.
从你状告橄榄球联盟起 我就不再迷你了
That all changed when you sued the League.
你这种废物在毁掉球坛
Punks like you are destroying the game.
请离开大楼
Please exit the building.
外接U盘
排成一列离开大楼
...exit the building single file.
联邦调查局
纽约分部
拷贝至外接U盘
正在传输文件
请离开..
Please exit the...
正在传输文件
清除历史记录需要身份验证
正在传输文件
传输完毕后清除历史记录
清除历史记录需要身份验证
验证用户
汉娜·怀兰
这就是打电♥话♥那人想要的资料吗
So, what is it that the voice wanted?
这些是
These are schedules for
下周所有总统候选人的日程表
all the presidential candidates for next week --
活动安排及安全细节
their movements, their security details.
我们不能把这些交给他们
We can't give this to them.
他们会成为被攻击的目标
They'll be sitting ducks.
不能让这些情报落入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥之手
We can't put this intel into the hands of a terrorist.
只要在他们利用情报之前
We can, but only if we can track them down
追踪到他们就行
before they actually use it.
我们可以在附件里植入蠕虫病毒
We could plant a worm into an attachment
这样当收件人打开附件时
so that, when the recipient opens it,
蠕虫病毒就能发出位置信♥号♥♥
the worm pings their location.
虽然很冒险
It's risky.
但这是我们唯一的机会
But it's our only shot.
我们现在需要谈谈
瑞恩·布斯
去见他吧
Go deal with him.
我去准备蠕虫病毒
I'll get the worm ready to go.
-准备好了就会发短♥信♥给你 -好
- I'll text you when it's time. - Okay.
你没话要为自己辩解吗
You have nothing to say for yourself?
虽然揍你一顿会让我很爽
As much fun as it would be for me to kick your ass,
但我今晚不想在牢里过
I don't want to spend the night in jail.
那不如我来揍你一顿吧
How about I kick your ass instead?
是我就不会挥拳打他了
I wouldn't take a swing at him.
他有可能会告你
He might just sue you.
我朋友赌我敢不敢跟他合照发到Ins上
My friends dared me to get an Insta with him.
芝加哥熊队应该在训练营时就淘汰你
The Bears should've cut you in camp.
你刚刚不是要走吗 失忆王
Weren't you just leaving, Concussion King?
貌似是的
Looks like it.
懂足球的女人很对我胃口
I like a woman who knows football.
能请你喝一杯吗
Buy you a drink?
行啊
Sure.
我哪里露出破绽了
What gave me away?
你跟一群人进来 却很快就分开了
You walked in here with a group and immediately split up.
更何况你这样的女孩才不会搭理一个穷杂工
Plus, a girl like you doesn't slum it with the busboy
除非为了气她父母
unless her parents are watching.
我看到议员那桌给你的小费了
I saw that tip that - table of lawmakers gave you.
赚这么多小费 不感觉你穷酸啊
Doesn't look like anyone is slumming it up in here.
很了不起
I'm impressed.
你人脉很广啊
You seem pretty well-connected.
那你肯定有办法
Then you should have no trouble
在你朋友身上套出我想要的信息了
getting me the information I need on your buddies.
这个酒保完全对你没兴趣啊
This bartender has zero interest in engaging with you.
你不该一上来就说我跟他很合适
Maybe if you hadn't immediately offered me as a suitable mate.
我是想帮你
Well, I was only trying to help.
异性吸引使线人爆料的成功率达68%
Sex proves effective 68% of the time in turning informants.
当然 但这个人是同性恋
Of course, but this guy is gay.
我搞不懂 你这么擅长分♥析♥人
I don't understand. How can you be so good at analyzing people
怎么却不擅长跟人互动
and so bad at interacting with them?
我从小就研究脸部表情与肢体语言
I've studied facial cues and body language since childhood.
在远处观察别人很简单
Observing people from a distance is easy.
跟他们沟通才困难
It's talking to them that's the hard part.
分♥析♥一下我妹
Analyze my sister.
蕾娜·阿敏有多种人格特点
Raina Amin falls into a variety of categories.
首先 照顾者型
Chief among them -- healer.
个人主义 对事物无成见 理想主义者
Individualistic, - nonjudgmental, an idealist,
遵循自己的核心价值观与信仰
guided by her own core values and beliefs.
我也一直以为她是这样的人
I have always thought the same of her,
但照顾者型的人不会说谎
but a healer wouldn't lie.
你觉得像她这样的人对家人有所隐瞒
What do you believe would cause a person like her
会是什么原因呢
to keep secrets from her family?
照顾者型的人性情温和 不喜消极情绪
Oh, healers' gentle nature and dislike of negative emotions
因此尽量避免一切冲突
causes them to avoid conflict at all costs.
也许她不告诉你真♥相♥
Perhaps she's afraid to tell you the truth
是因为怕你的反应
because of how you'll react.
也许我跟他更合适
M-Maybe I'm a more suitable mate for him?
酒保
Bartender.
我要问他一个私人问题 看会发生什么
I'll ask him a personal question and see what happens.
艾丽克丝今晚的行动中表现不错
Alex is looking particularly good tonight
与目标人物互动良好
in the exercise, with her mark.
是啊 看起来是的
Yeah, yeah, it appears so.
你知道跟学员走得太近
You know the kind of trouble you'd be into
会给自己带来什么麻烦吗
if you ever got close to a trainee?
出了事 我都保不了你
Even I couldn't save you from that.
别说笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
再喝一杯
Another round?
天 不了 今晚就喝到这里吧
Oh, God, no. I think I'm done for the night.
也好
Yeah, good idea.
反正舒马赫也需要我回公♥司♥了
I think Schumacher needs me back at the office, anyway.
你走之前
Hey, look, before you leave,
介意我问下你工作上的事吗
mind if I ask you - a few questions about your job?
你没惹上麻烦之类的
You're not in any trouble or anything.
但你老板跟他一起消遣的朋党
But your boss and his cronies
倒是可能有麻烦了
who hang out at this bar might be.
你不想参与这种事 我也能理解
I understand if you don't want to get your hands dirty.
不如你帮我们整顿一下政♥治♥格局
How about if you help us clean up the political landscape,
秘密行事
you know, in secret?
我向你保证 所有消息来源均保密
All tips will be anonymous. You have my word.
具体是个什么样的协定呢
What kind of arrangement are we talking about?
你觉得呢
What are you thinking?
大家互相帮助
I help you. You help me.
我想消掉自己的酒驾案底
I have a D.U.I. I need taken care of.
联调局能搞定吧
FBI can handle that, right?
好
All right.
剧集 | 谍网(2015) | 导航列表