剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
when to keep your big mouth shut.
什么时候该闭嘴
Listen, you always been okay to me, Carter.
你跟我关系一直不错 卡特
And frankly, I don't like killing women.
说实话 我也不喜欢杀女人
You keep digging,
你再查下去
we're gonna put you in the ground,
我们就得对你动手了
just like we did to your boyfriend.
就像你男朋友一样
You drag your recovering dirtbag partner into this,
你把你那惊魂未定的肮脏搭档拉进来
we will pull the rip cord on him too.
我们就连他一起收拾
And maybe... your kid.
或许还有 你的孩子
Now...are you gonna do yourself a favor
现在 能不能帮你自己个忙
and sit here and take it?
老实坐着 乖乖接受
That's a good girl.
这样才是好孩子
Boss. No, she's not gonna give us a problem.
老大 不 她不会再惹麻烦了
Next up, we kill Elias's right-hand man.
下一步 我们会杀死以利亚的左右手
Then we get the man himself.
然后就轮到他本人了
I called in a couple of favors.
我打了电♥话♥给几个朋友
Prison transfer tonight.
今晚会转监
Where's Bear?
小熊呢
Staying with a guy named Leon.
跟里昂在一起
Didn't think you even liked the dog.
没想到你会喜欢那狗
Like him? He's the only reason I'm sticking around.
岂止喜欢 他是我留下的唯一理由
Why are we here?
为什么来这里
Because the machine said this is
因为机器说在这里
where I'll find the answer.
我能找到答案
What was the question?
什么问题的答案
Where the machine is located.
机器的位置何在
Can't it just tell you?
它不能直接告诉你吗
I think Finch programmed it not to, to protect it.
我想芬奇编程禁止了 以保护它
No offense.
无意冒犯
Maybe Finch wants control of the machine himself.
不过或许芬奇想自己控制机器
If Finch had something to do with the virus,
就算芬奇跟病毒有关
I'm sure he had his reasons.
也肯定有他的理由
On the upside, hopefully the machine
反过来说 这样机器
won't have told Root where it is either.
也不会告诉根它在哪里
Next time I see that woman,
下次让我见到这女人
I'm shooting her.
我就直接开枪
And not in the knee.
可不打膝盖
"Ghost Alpha Kilo."
魂灵 阿尔法 千克
What's that?
什么东西
A book.
一本书
That's the tech guy.
开科技公♥司♥的
Nathan Ingram.
奈森·英格拉姆
He worked with Finch?
他和芬奇一起工作吗
They built the machine together.
他们一起造了机器
There's something back there.
后面有东西
Any guess for the combination?
知道密♥码♥吗
Who are they?
她们是谁
I don't know.
不认识
People they helped.
他们曾帮助过的人
People they tried--
他们曾试图
You knew her.
你认识她
Cared about her.
在乎她
Is she alive?
还活着吗
No.
不
This isn't Finch's handwriting.
这不是芬奇的笔迹
Ingram must have been looking for the machine too,
肯定是英格拉姆也在找机器
after they gave it to the government.
在他们把机器交给政♥府♥之后
Yucca Mountain in Nevada.
内华达州丝兰山
Hanford, Washington. Comanche Peak, Texas.
华盛顿州汉福德 德克萨斯州科曼奇峰
He narrowed it down to those three places.
他把范围缩小到这三个地方
You know what they've got in common?
你知道这些有什么共同点吗
They're all secure federal sites.
都是政♥府♥安全据点
For nuclear fuel storage.
用来存储核燃料
When Root was torturing me,
根逼供我的时候
she wanted to know about an engineer named Daniel Aquino.
她想知道一位名叫丹尼尔·阿基诺的工程师
A nuclear engineer.
核工程师
He must have had something to do with
他肯定是知道某些
the facility the machine is stored in.
跟机器存放地点有关的事
What did Root want to know?
根想要知道什么
The name of the man who hired him for Northern Lights.
雇他参与"北极光"项目的人叫什么名字
And what was his name?
那他叫什么名字
Lawrence.
劳伦斯
Lawrence Szilard.
劳伦斯·西拉德
Nice to finally meet you, Larry.
真高兴终于见到你了 劳伦
I've got some questions.
我有问题要问
What do you want, Harold?
你想怎样 哈罗德
You haven't been in the office for days.
你几天都没来办公室了
You won't return any of my calls.
你不回我电♥话♥
I quit.
我不干了
I know you've been looking for the machine.
我知道你在寻找机器
Nathan, if you're trying to get back in
奈森 如果你想重新
to access the irrelevant numbers--
获取无关号♥码
It won't work, I know. You locked me out.
没用的 我知道 你把我封锁在外了
You were always the better engineer.
你当工程师一直比我高明
But I do have one advantage over you.
但我有一项超过你的优势
I am the face of IFT,
我是IFT公♥司♥的对外负责人
which means when I call a reporter to meet me for coffee,
如果我打电♥话♥约记者出来喝杯咖啡
he'll be there.
记者就会来
What are you going to do, Nathan?
你打算做什么 奈森
I'm going to tell them what we did,
我要说出我们所做的
what we built.
我们所造的
No, you can't do that. Why?
不 你不可以 为什么
Because the government will shut it down?
因为政♥府♥会关闭它
Because of the greater good? I'm sick of hearing it.
因为大局为重 我受够这些了
No, it's not just that anymore.
不 不仅如此了
I've been looking into this.
我查过了
I think the government may be killing them.
我认为政♥府♥在追杀他们
The engineers that Corwin had reassemble
考文安排了很多工程师重新组装
the machine after we shipped it off?
我们运走的机器
There have been accidents, disappearances.
那些人有的出意外 有的失踪
The head of the project, a man named Lawrence Szilard,
项目的主管 名叫劳伦斯·西拉德
went missing last month.
上个月失踪了
Harold, you have been running so long, it's rattled you.
哈罗德 你逃了太久 成惊弓之鸟了
Alicia isn't going to have me bumped off.
艾丽西娅不会害我的
It might be out of her control.
她可能根本就控制不了
We gave the government the ultimate power.
我们给了政♥府♥终极权力
If they know you've called a journalist,
如果他们知道你打电♥话♥给记者
they won't take any chances.
他们绝对不会放过的
They'll kill you
他们会杀了你
and anybody else they think might know about it.
以及可能知道此事的所有人
You've never trusted anyone.
你从不相信任何人
Not me, not the machine.
不相信我 不相信机器
Have you even told your fiancee your real name yet?
你告诉未婚妻你的真名了吗
I'm waiting for the right moment.
我在等适当的时机
Nathan, please,
奈森 求你
tell me what I can do to stop you.
告诉我要怎样才能阻止你
Give me back the irrelevant list.
把无关名单还给我
You could even help me.
你甚至可以帮我
What, you and me sitting here,
怎么 你我就坐在这儿
trying to rescue them one at a time?
试图一个个拯救他们吗
Someone's number's on that thing right now.
现在就有号♥码在名单中了
It's gonna be erased at midnight.
到午夜就会被删掉
Maybe... maybe we can help them.
或许 或许我们能帮助他们
I'm not trying to help them.
我不想要帮助他们
I'm trying to help you.
我只想要帮助你
34th Street Ferry Terminal.
34街客运港口
8:00 am tomorrow.
明早八点
It's time we tell our side of the story.
该说出我们的故事了
You should be there.
你应该到场
Time for a chat, Lawrence.
我们得聊聊 劳伦斯
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表