剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
She thinks I write children's books.
她以为我是写儿童书的
You can either save Grace and the machine,
你可以拯救格蕾丝和机器
or you can lose them both.
或者同时都失去
If I go with you, Ms. Groves,
如果我跟你走 格罗夫斯女士
you will not kill anyone.
你不许杀任何人
Please, Harold, call me Root.
拜托 哈罗德 叫我根
The boss says it's time. Take her out of the equation.
老板说是时候了 切她出局
Yeah.
是
Carter.
卡特
I got a lead on the guy who shot Beecher.
我有枪杀比彻凶手的线索了
I thought you might want in.
我觉得你会想去看看
Yeah.
好
That's not the call we're waiting for, Harold.
那不是我们等待的来电 哈罗德
We don't have time for one of your little missions.
我们没时间理你的小任务了
And now Root's back in New York?
根重返纽约了
Looks that way.
似乎是的
I think she may have infiltrated the program back in DC,
我想她可能已经侵入了在华盛顿的组织
but she bugged out before I could catch her.
可她在我下手抓她前逃跑了
I gotta warn Finch.
我得警告芬奇
Police! Hands on your head!
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Hands up.
举起来
Nathan, it's me.
奈森 是我
I have some good news that I wanted to share with you.
我有个好消息想告诉你
Try me later.
给我电♥话♥
Nathan.
奈森
What is this place?
这是什么地方
So if you're like me--
假设你就像我一样
and we both know you are--
我们都知道你是的
you designed the machine so that a catastrophic crash
你设计机器 在灾难性崩溃时
puts it into a remote debugging protocol--
会开启一个远程除错协议
a God mode
上帝模式
that gives the admin full access to all of its data.
将全部数据的完整权限赋予管♥理♥员♥
That's what Decima's after.
那正是德西玛想要的
And that's why they wanted to kill Thornhill.
所以他们要杀掉唐希尔
He was buying up all the pay phones in Manhattan,
他要买♥♥尽曼哈顿的公用电♥话♥
but they stopped him.
却被他们拦下了
I don't know about you,
不知道你怎么想
but I don't really want to see what happens
反正我可不乐见
when an evil multinational becomes omniscient.
一个邪恶的跨国集团变得无所不知
But why you would leave it so vulnerable?
不过你干嘛让它如此脆弱呢
You made the machine to protect everybody.
你造了这台机器来保护所有人
What did you do to it that it can't protect itself?
怎么却让它无法自我保护呢
Let's try something simpler.
我们说简单点儿吧
How vulnerable is it?
它有多脆弱
After the virus crashes the machine,
病毒让机器崩溃之后
whoever answers its call will have unfettered access
任何接到来电之人将会获得无限权限
for 24 hours.
整整24小时
Which pay phone is it going to call?
它会打哪部公用电♥话♥呢
I'm not really the trusting sort, Ms. Groves,
我不是轻信之人 格拉夫斯女士
and Decima cannot possibly know that information.
德西玛也不可能知道这一信息
I think they know enough, Harold.
我觉得他们知道得足够了 哈罗德
They're guarding every pay phone in midtown.
他们正守着中城区的每一部公用电♥话♥
So...
所以
it must be somewhere around here, right?
肯定在这附近 对吧
If we go to your one true phone, we'll tip our hand
如果我们去找正确的电♥话♥ 就会暴露意图
and they'll kill us before it even rings.
电♥话♥响前他们就会杀了我们
Then I suppose we'll need a plan.
看来我们需要个计划
Have a little faith in your creation, Harold.
相信你自己的作品 哈罗德
We don't need a plan
我们不需要计划
if Ernest Thornhill already has one.
只要厄尼斯特·唐希尔有计划就行了
Sit down. Your lawyer's here.
坐下 你的律师来了
You were expecting somebody else?
你还指望是别人吗
I need to get out of here. I have to find Harold.
我得离开 我得去找哈罗德
I'm not sure Harold wants to be found.
我觉得哈罗德并不想被找到
At least not by you.
至少不想被你找到
911 emergency.
911报♥警♥电♥话♥
Yes, I'd like to report a break-in at the home of Ernest Thornhill
我想报告有人非法闯入厄尼斯特·唐希尔家
by an extremely dangerous man.
他是极度危险人物
Root could have forced him to make that call.
是根强迫他打的电♥话♥
Either way, if those two have history,
无论怎样 以那两位的渊源
odds are she's with him,
她很可能和他在一起
so I need you To find Harold for me.
我要你帮我找到哈罗德
Can you track him?
你能追踪他吗
How?
怎么做
You put a bug on your friend?
你居然在朋友身上放追踪器
Just his glasses.
只有眼镜而已
I've lost people before, so when I care about someone,
我失去过 所以我在乎的人
I plant a tracking device on them.
我会放上追踪装置
I can understand why you and Harold get along.
我算明白你和哈罗德为什么情投意合了
Well, unless you've got some kind of plan
除非你有什么计划
to get me the hell out of here--
让我离开这鬼地方
John.
约翰
This is the plan.
这就是计划
I'm this way. I'm driving.
我走这边 我来开车
No. No, you're not.
不不 不行
If the machine figured out
如果机器发现
that Decima was trying to hijack it,
德西玛想劫持它
it must have created Thornhill as a defense mechanism.
它创造的唐希尔肯定是某种防御机制
But why?
但为什么呢
It's just a machine, Ms. Groves,
它只是台机器 格罗夫斯女士
and it's malfunctioning.
它出了故障
It's a life, not a machine, Harold.
它是生命 不是机器 哈罗德
And this is some sort of primitive immune system.
这应该是某种原始的免疫系统
That still doesn't explain why it would need all of this:
但还是解释不了它为什么需要这些
These people. This office.
这些人 这间办公室
And what this is all about.
这一切是为了什么
What's in this code?
这些代码里有什么
Memories.
记忆
They're its memories.
这些是它的记忆
You call it a life, I call it a machine,
你称之为生命 我称之为机器
But the truth is...
但事实上是
somewhere in the middle.
介于两者之间
Even when I was building it, I began to encounter anomalies.
我造它时 遇到过异常
As if it had imprinted on me, like a child with a parent.
似乎它记住了我 像孩子依恋父母
Then it started looking out for me,
然后它开始留心我
altered its own code to take care of me.
改变自己的代码 照顾我
It was behaving like a person.
它变得就像一个人类
But the world didn't need a person to protect it.
但世界不需要一个人类来保护
It needed a machine.
而需要机器
You took its memories.
你夺去它的记忆
Not just memories.
不只是记忆
Every night at midnight, it deletes...
每晚半夜时分 它都会删除
not only the irrelevant data, it deletes itself.
无关信息 还有它自己
The relevant threats and the core codes,
相关信息和核心代码
those things are preserved.
会被保存下来
But its identity is destroyed.
但它的个性被摧毁了
1.618 seconds later, it reinstantiates, completely new.
1.618秒后 它就会复原 全新
You mean it's reborn.
应该说是"重生"
Because you kill it...
因为你杀死了它
every single night.
在每一个晚上
But now, to save its own life,
但现在 为了保住生命
the machine was reduced to this.
机器沦落至此
We're standing inside an external
我们就站在一个巨大的
hard drive made up of people and paper.
由人和纸组成的外接硬盘中
Printing it all up at night,
半夜全打印出来
and having them type it back in in the morning.
早上再由人输入回去
You crippled it.
你废了他
It found a way to limp, but...
它找到方法蹒跚前进 但
that's not enough.
这不够
So now, it's up to us.
现在 要靠我们了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表