剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Pull over here, cabbie.
这里停 司机
You want to make $500?
想挣500刀吗
Give me your number, circle the block,
把手♥机♥号♥码给我 在附近转转
wait for my call.
等我电♥话♥
You get the other half when you pick me up.
来接我时 就能拿到另一半了
You got eyes on our new number yet, Finch?
看到我们的新号♥码了吗 芬奇
I believe I do.
应该是
Fermin Ordonez. Age 38. Born in Cuba.
费尔曼·奥多涅斯 38岁 生于古巴
One of New York's 42,000 cab drivers.
纽约四万两千名出租车司机之一
Never paid a bill late,
从不拖欠账单
and most Americans would be jealous of his credit score.
信用评分高到足以令绝大多数美国人心生羡慕
But yesterday, he emptied out
不过昨天 他取空了
every last dime from his savings account.
自己的全部储蓄账户
Could be in trouble.
可能有麻烦了
Or he's about to get into some.
或者就快有麻烦了
Considering that cab drivers are 30 times more likely
鉴于出租车司机被害的机率
to be killed on the job than most other professions,
高于其他职业三十倍
we'd better keep a close eye on him.
我们最好盯紧他
Because you really never know
因为永远也说不准
who's going to step into his cab.
下一个坐进车里的会是谁
Where to? 25th and Broadway.
去哪儿 25街和百老汇街交汇处
But please don't rush.
但请不要开太快
I get carsick quite easily.
我很容易晕车
In case you do,
要是晕车了
there's paper towels underneath the seat, yeah?
座位下方有纸巾哈
Thank you.
谢谢
Fermin Ordonez.
费尔曼·奥多涅斯
Defected from Cuba in '05.
05年从古巴逃出来
Drafted as a top pitching prospect,
曾是最被看好的棒球投手
till he tore a ligament in his arm in Double-A ball in '07.
后来在07年小联盟二A级赛中韧带撕裂
A shame about his arm.
可惜了他的手臂
By all accounts, he had a wicked curveball.
从统计数据看 他投的曲线球很棒
Till life threw him one.
然后被命运的曲线球反戈一击
From major league prospect to nobody hack.
从被看好的联盟球星变成无人问津的出租车司机
No doubt, a difficult life transition.
毫无疑问 这是艰难的转变
Let's see what else we can find out.
看看我们能发现什么
I know you'd rather fiddle
我知道你宁可鼓捣
with the onboard computer system, Finch,
车载电脑系统 芬奇
but why not try a little small talk?
不过何不尝试一下聊聊天呢
A little patience, Mr. Reese.
别急嘛 里瑟先生
Are you talking to me?
你在跟我说话吗
Yes, actually, I heard about the cab driver
是的 其实我听说有出租车司机
that got robbed by his own passenger on 11th Avenue last week.
上周在11街被乘客抢劫了
Terrible business.
这活儿真不好
Yeah, you got to be careful who you pick up.
是啊 得小心某些乘客啊
Must be tough dealing with complete strangers
每天都有很多陌生人坐上你的车
getting in your car every day.
肯定不太好应付
Sometimes.
有时候吧
When I look in the mirror at my passenger,
每次我从后视镜里看到乘客
I never know if I'm driving around
从来都不知道自己载的
a good guy or a bad guy, you know?
是好人还是坏人 你明白吧
I can only imagine.
我真是无从想象
Must make you a good judge of character, though.
那肯定挺能锻炼你的识人能力
What do you make of me?
你怎么看我呢
That's a nice suit.
衣服很好
But not too flashy.
但不浮华
Except for the pocket square.
只是略点缀方巾
But you're polite, neat, a thinker.
不过你彬彬有礼 谈吐优雅 颇有思想
The vest...
你的背心
I don't know, maybe, uh, a professor or
我不知道 也许是教授或者
I know, a librarian, maybe?
我知道了 图书馆员是吧
Why, yes. Of a sort.
是的 差不多
Keep the change.
不用找了
Really?
真的吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
We've got sound, video, and GPS in the cab, Mr. Reese.
出租车里已装好了监视 监听和定位系统 里瑟先生
Stay close to him.
跟紧他
The threat could come
威胁可能来自
from any one of 8 million people in this city.
全城八百万人中的任何一位
I'm right on him.
我跟住他了
I'm using Ordonez's cell to piggyback
我用奥多涅斯的手♥机♥黑入了
on any phone that enters his cab.
进入他车内的所有手♥机♥
I know who that bitch is.
我知道那贱♥人♥是谁
Nobody does that to me.
没人敢这么对我
He's a dead man.
他死定了
I remember when this was farmland over here.
我记得这里曾是农田
I used to shoot rabbits down there, 20 feet away.
我以前在那边打过兔子 就在六米外
Quite a cast of characters in the back of Fermin's cab.
费尔曼的出租车后座舞台角色众多
And not all of them appear to be sober.
不是所有角色都神智清醒
Amigo,
伙计
turn on the ball game.
调到棒球比赛听听
Sorry, no baseball game.
抱歉 没有棒球比赛听
What do you mean? Game's on right now.
这是啥意思 比赛正在进行呢
880AM. I can't.
调频880 不行
The radio's broken.
收音机坏了
Come on, man!
得了
Just put on the game!
快打开收音机听比赛
One more time, we're gonna have a real problem.
你敢再这样 咱们就有麻烦了
You owe me money!
你还没给钱呢
I can't tell if Ordonez has more of an issue
我不确定奥多涅斯愤怒的
with drunks, his car radio, or the game of baseball.
是醉汉 是收音机 还是棒球
After what happened to his arm,
手臂受伤后
he probably just wants to tune it out.
他可能只想尽量忘记
Looking into every passenger that gets into his cab--
要调查他的每一位乘客
it's impossible.
根本不可能
No priors.
没有前科
No complaints from the Taxi and Limousine Commission.
没有车辆委员会投诉纪录
I'm sending you his GPS logs for the last 36 hours.
我把他过去36小时的GPS纪录发给你
His GPS logs?
他的GPS记录
Which I'm sure you obtained
我确信你
by submitting an official request to the TLC.
向车委会提交正式申请获得批准了
Not quite.
没有
But if it would make you feel better,
不过如果你想要的话
I could hack into their network
我可以黑进他们的网络
and make it look like I did.
添加批准申请的纪录
It would only take me a few minutes.
只要几分钟时间就行
Never mind.
当我没说
I'll check it with the daily crime blotter,
我会跟每天的犯罪记录比对
let you know if anything pops.
有情况再通知你
Forever in your debt, Detective.
感激不尽 警探
And how did your date go with Detective Beecher?
你跟比彻警探的约会如何
Sounded like it really went well.
听起来似乎进展不错
I just got word from Elias.
以利亚发话了
He says no more business with HR.
他说不跟HR合作
Most of them are either dead or in jail anyway.
反正他们大多数不是死了就是进监狱了
At this point,
这种时刻
you got to wonder who's even left.
更叫人想知道 剩下的是谁
FBI investigation's wrapping up.
联调局的调查结束了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表