剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Bingo. An investment bank, Merton Watts.
有了 是家投行 莫顿·瓦特
Maybe he has an account there.
也许他在那儿有账户
Not according to his computer records.
电脑记录上可没有
Then a safe deposit box? What would he keep in it?
那保险箱呢 存什么呢
According to his accounts, Chapple's not rich.
账户显示 查普钱不多
Abby said hundreds of the loans he made were foreclosed on.
艾比说他一堆贷款的赎回权都被取消了
If he's getting kickbacks from the banks--
没准儿是银行给提成
You may be right.
有这可能
Merton Watts has first lien
莫顿·瓦特对查普抵押的房♥产
on any properties Chapple loans money on.
拥有第一置留权
That means they handle all foreclosure sales.
就是说他们可以拍卖♥♥所有抵押产业
And split the profits with Chapple,
然后和查普分账
which he keeps in his safe deposit box at the bank.
他就存在银行的保管箱里
That's what Abby and Shayn are after.
也就是艾比和尚恩要找的
Why is she doing this? For Shayn?
她为何要这么做 为了尚恩吗
She still feels a debt.
她总觉得亏欠
The dead have a power like that, as you know.
亡者就是有这种能量 你懂的
Yes. And for her brother.
对 还有她弟弟
So, how are they going to do this?
那他们要怎么做
Semtex and building plans.
塞姆汀塑性炸♥药♥加建筑设计图
They'll find a soft entry point
先找个薄弱点
and blast their way into the vault.
轰开缺口进入保险库
I like these kids.
我喜欢这俩孩子
I'd like them to live.
我喜欢他们活着
Please try to get to them before Chapple's thugs do.
拜托抢在查普雇的凶徒之前找到他们
System's back up.
系统在备份
They get anything from the safe?
他们从保管箱拿走东西了吗
The box code and the keys.
密♥码♥和钥匙
But there's no way they can get into the vault at the bank,
可他们进不去银行的保险库
is there?
是吧
What do you think?
你以为呢
Police band says they stole explosives
警方都说他们偷了爆♥炸♥物
and engineering plans.
还有工程平面图
Well, get down there. Deal with them.
那赶紧去 搞定他们
You have to pay for another man.
那你得掏钱多雇人了
It's a big area to cover.
那片儿地方太大
Whatever you need. Just finish it.
不计成本 必须搞定
Carter, I need to see you immediately.
卡特 你得马上过来
Can I have your phone?
能把手♥机♥交出来吗
What's going on, Donnelly?
怎么了 唐纳利
I'm sorry, but I think the organization our man works for
抱歉 不过我认为此人所服务的组织
has some sophisticated capabilities.
掌握颇多先进科技
Like wire-tapping cops?
比如窃听警方电♥话♥
Has something happened?
怎么回事
I think we got our break.
我想我们有突破了
The man in the suit was involved in a robbery at a charity
西装男参与了一桩上东区
on the upper east side.
慈善组织抢劫案
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
Now, before I can let you in, I have to know
在我告诉你之前 我必须确定
if you'll accept the temporary assignment to the Bureau.
你是否接受局里的临时雇员职位
Okay, yes.
好 我接受
Good. You won't regret it.
好 你不会后悔的
So, we've been tracking this man for ten months.
我们追踪此人有十个月了
Every time we get close,
每次我们一靠近
he slips right out from under us,
他都能从我们眼皮底下溜走
as if he has some guardian angel.
就好像有守护天使一样
All I've looked for since then is a lead, any lead,
之后我就全力搜寻线索 任何线索
and then I realized, the phone.
后来我意识到了 电♥话♥
He's in constant communication with his handlers.
他和他的联络员一直保持着通讯
I thought of that.
我也想到过
Cross-checked crime scenes he was reported at
交叉对比了他所到的犯罪现场周边
with cell tower logs of IMEIs.
手♥机♥基站日志中的手♥机♥串号♥
Came up with nothing. Exactly. Nothing.
一无所获 对 一无所获
Our engineers at Quantico analyzed the cell tower traffic
匡提科的工程师分♥析♥了他从下城区
from that night he gave us the slip downtown.
溜走那晚的手♥机♥基站通信数据
Under the wireless and radio noise,
在无线网络和收音机噪音之下
they found short bursts of a cloned IMEI
他们发现了一个有独特标识的
with a unique signature.
复♥制♥手♥机♥串号♥的短波信♥号♥♥
I tasked an FBI computer cluster to search for that signature.
我分配了联调局的机群搜寻该信♥号♥♥
24 hours ago, the cluster came online.
24小时前 机群上线
It spotted another burst of cloned IMEIs
它发现了另一个复♥制♥手♥机♥串号♥的信♥号♥♥
at the exact time and location of the robbery.
与抢劫案的时间地点完全吻合
It's him.
是他
I've got SWAT teams standing by.
我已经让特警队待命了
If he uses that phone, we'll have him.
只要他用那个电♥话♥ 我们就能逮住他
Abby, this is far enough.
艾比 你做得够多了
I'll handle this from here.
下面我来吧
I'll meet you back at the apartment.
回公♥寓♥等我
No. No, together or nothing.
不 要么一起 要么不做
You've risked enough, Abby.
你已经冒了太多险 艾比
This isn't your fight right now.
这不是你的战争
This is my fight. You're my fight.
这就是我的战争 你就是我的战争
I wouldn't do that.
要我就不会这么做
Or that.
或这么做
Now, the truth...
说实话
or I take you to the cops myself.
不然我亲手把你们交给警♥察♥
I know you're here to steal Chapple's money.
我知道你们是来这儿偷查普的钱
What then?
偷完以后呢
We want to give it back to the people he stole it from.
我们想把钱还给被偷的人
How?
怎么还
We haven't thought that far ahead.
我们还没想到那么远
You haven't thought very far at all.
你们根本就没想远过
Now, why not go to the cops or a lawyer?
为什么不找警♥察♥或者律师
Abby did.
艾比找了
She went to the DA, but Chapple got there first,
她去找地检官 可查普抢先一步
spread his poison.
打点了那里
The DA even threatened to prosecute her
地检甚至威胁要起诉她
for theft and slander.
盗窃和诽谤
When I got to my apartment,
等我回到公♥寓♥
one of Chapple's mercenaries was there.
查普的打手就等在那里
He beat me up.
他打了我
He said if I said another word,
说我如果我再多说一个字
he would come back and put a bullet in my head.
他会回来用枪打爆我的头
I assume the bank's through there?
穿过这里就是银行了吧
We blow that wall, we're underneath it.
炸了这堵墙 我们就到银行底下了
John, this has gone far enough.
约翰 这太过分了
Has it, Finch?
是吗 芬奇
Yes. Stop them. I can deal with Chapple.
是的 阻止他们 我来搞定查普
Chapple hurt them, Finch.
查普伤了他们 芬奇
They tried the law. The law wasn't interested.
他们试过走法律途径 可是没用
What have they got left?
他们还有什么办法呢
Besides, I've always had a thing
再说了 我向来对那些
about people who screw with veterans.
坑退伍士兵的人颇有意见
John, it's far too risky.
约翰 这太冒险了
What did you say, Harold?
你说什么来着 哈罗德
No such thing as a risk-free life.
没有无风险的人生
Let's do it.
动手吧
Wait for the subway.
等地铁通过
Now.
现在
This is where the safe deposit boxes are.
这就是保险箱的位置
We realized we couldn't get to them from inside the bank,
我们意识到无法从银行里面接近它
so we decided to bring them to us.
所以我们决定让它来接近我们
You're gonna blow the roof.
你们要炸房♥顶
We got something here.
这儿有情况
John, what's your situation?
约翰 你那边如何
Ten more minutes.
再给我十分钟
I'm seeing what I can only describe
我发现了个情况
as interference on our phone link.
我们的电♥话♥连线有干扰
Is it Root?
是根吗
No, it's a broad spectrum sweep,
不是 是广谱扫描
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表