剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
What did you do with Hanna Frey?
你对汉娜·弗雷做了什么
What do you want me to say, man,
你想让我说什么
that I cut her up, dumped her in the swamp?
说我宰了她 把她丢到沼泽里了吗
Ain't nothing you can do
不管你想怎么做
this town hasn't already done worse.
这地方的人早对我做过更狠的了
What happened to Hanna? Where is she?
汉娜怎么了 她在哪儿
If I knew, maybe I'd still be able to see out of this eye.
我要是知道 没准儿我这只眼就不会瞎了
Let me guess-- Cody Grayson.
我来猜猜 科迪·格雷森
I thought I'd buy him a round.
我还以为能请他喝一杯呢
Making friends, huh?
交朋友啊
Yeah, you'll never get the truth out of anybody like that.
你这样不可能得到真♥相♥
I already did. He didn't do it.
我已经得到了 不是他做的
I could have told you that.
这点我就可以告诉你了
Looks like you might be right about Hanna Frey.
看来你对汉娜·弗雷的事说对了
Junk mail with her name on it.
有她名字的宣传邮件
Ran a credit check.
做了个信用调查
Discovered a bank account opened in her name
发现了有个账户是用她名字开的户
back in '93, two years after she disappeared.
在93年 她失踪两年后
So either Hanna's communicating from beyond the grave, or...
所以除非说汉娜从坟墓出来显灵了 否则
She's still alive.
她还活着
Can you please make this stop?
能不能拜托你停手
Another hour in that hood,
在头套里再待上一个小时
and he'll believe anything I say.
我说什么他就会信什么
Amazing how easily the human brain
多神奇啊 人类的大脑
can be manipulated.
多容易被♥操♥控啊
But you know that, don't you, Denton?
不过这个你知道的 不是吗 丹顿
A top-secret DOD memo authorizing
国防部最高机密备忘录批准授权
enhanced interrogation techniques,
高♥强♥度审讯手段
including "Palestinian hanging,"
包括 巴勒斯坦吊刑
which you are currently enjoying.
就是你正在享受的这种
Whose signature is at the end?
最后是谁的签名
Why, it's yours. Please...
怎么 是你啊 求你
water.
水
Sorry, not allowed.
对不起 不被允许
Unless you tell me what I want to know.
除非你告诉我 我想知道的东西
Lady, I have no idea what you're talking about.
女士 我不懂你在说什么
I'm a White House lawyer.
我是一名白宫律师
I sign documents. I don't read 'em.
我只签署文件 并没有读
Please, for the love of God, let me down.
求你 看在上帝的份上 放我下来
If you tell me where the machine is.
除非你告诉我机器在哪里
What machine?
什么机器
The machine he built.
他造的那台机器
The machine Nathan Ingram sold you for one US dollar.
内森·英格拉姆以一美元价格卖♥♥给你的那台机器
You know where it is.
你知道它在哪儿
I don't know anything. I swear.
我什么都不知道 我发誓
Really, Harold, why do men always seek
说真的 哈罗德 人们为什么总是
to delay the inevitable?
不见棺材不落泪呢
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Me?
我吗
You think I was damaged? Some childhood trauma?
你以为我受过创伤 有童年阴影吗
I'm so sweet.
我是个甜心噢
Let him down.
放他下来
Please.
求你了
Well, you did say please.
既然你求我了
Water, please.
水 求你了
Oh, we need to get this show on the road.
这场戏要转场到公路上继续了
And since you just drank half a pint of sodium pentothal,
鉴于你刚喝了200升硫喷妥钠[吐真剂]
that gives me time to go gas up the car.
我正好有时间去给车加个油
By the time I get back,
等我回来的时候
you'll be ready to spill everything in your little head.
你应该准备好吐出你小脑袋里的所有东西了
You.
你
I know you.
我认识你
You work with Nathan Ingram.
你和内森·英格拉姆共事过
You have to help me get free.
你得帮我逃走
We have a major problem.
我们面临着最大的问题
She cannot get access to the machine.
不能让她获取机器的权限
Assuming Hanna runs away, a couple years later,
假设汉娜逃跑了 几年后
she winds up in Lafayette, Louisiana,
她在路易斯安那州拉斐特市出现
opens an account, 100 grand is paid in,
开了个账户 存入了十万块
withdrawn in cash over the next three weeks
之后的三周内一直在取现
until the account is closed.
直到账户关闭
100 grand.
十万块
Where does a 16-year-old runaway get all that money?
一个离家出走的16岁女孩哪里弄到的钱
Jose Barilla, currently serving 17 life sentences
约瑟·巴瑞亚 现在正处于终身监禁中
for drug trafficking and murder.
罪名是贩毒及谋杀
The money was electronically transferred out of his account.
那钱从他账户电汇出去的
You did say this Root woman was good with computers.
你说过这个"根"擅长电脑
Yes, I did.
是的
But where does the account lead us?
但这个账户把我们引向了哪里
Right back here.
就是这儿
There was a co-signatory on the account.
这是个共同署名的账户
A guy named Trent Russell.
一个叫特伦特·拉塞尔的人
Local address, right here in Bishop.
本地地址 就在毕夏普
Name sounds familiar.
名字听上去很耳熟
Yeah, he was on the witness list,
没错 他在目击者名单上
in the library that night she disappeared.
就在她从图书馆消失的那天晚上
You still got that address?
你还有那个地址吗
Who is it?
是谁
Mrs. Russell, it's Detective Carter.
拉塞尔夫人 我是卡特警探
Is your husband at home?
你丈夫在家吗
Mrs. Russell?
拉塞尔夫人
Uh, yes.
我是
Trent Russell is your husband?
特伦特·拉塞尔是你丈夫吗
Can we talk to him?
我们能和他谈谈吗
Trent passed away almost 15 years ago.
特伦特15年前就去世了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
Can we come in? Oh, come in.
我们能进来吗 请进
We were only married a few years.
我们结婚没几年
We met at the library.
我们在图书馆认识的
Trent was a member of the monthly book club.
特伦特是读书俱乐部的成员
I miss him so much.
我非常想念他
How did he die?
他怎么死的
It was awful.
太可怕了
He was attacked.
他被袭击了
Shot to death. They know who did it?
枪击致死 知道凶手是谁吗
Police said it looked like a drug killing,
警♥察♥说似乎是毒贩所为
some trash from over the border,
边境过来的败类
but never caught them.
但一直没抓住他们
Trent was a bank loan officer.
特伦特是银行贷款职员
Is it possible he got caught up in money laundering?
他是否卷入了洗钱活动
No, he was a good man.
不 他是好人
It was just a mistake.
那是搞错了
How long did he know Hanna Frey?
他认识汉娜·弗雷多久了
Hanna? He didn't.
汉娜 他不认识
Then how do you explain this?
那你要怎么解释这个
He signed for a bank account in her name
他以汉娜的名义开了户
two years after she disappeared.
就在她失踪两年之后
This must be some kind of mistake.
一定是哪里搞错了
Yeah, just like his murder.
对 就跟他被谋杀一样
You mind if we look around the place?
介意我们四处看看吗
Yes, I do. You need to leave now.
我介意 你们得离开了
Carter!
卡特
That 911 call.
那通911报♥警♥电♥话♥
The witness who saw Hanna get into the car--
看到汉娜上车的目击者
there was a license plate.
说了个车牌号♥
Hold on.
等等
Caller: It's about Hanna, the girl who's gone missing.
报♥警♥人说 是汉娜的事 那个失踪的女孩子
I think I saw her get into a car
我看到她上了一辆车
outside the library.
就在图书馆外面
"The operator asked about the make of car,
"接线员问到车的品牌
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表