剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥以为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
The mayor's office is up for grabs,
市长大位选举在即
and city councilman Ed Griffin
市议员艾德·格里芬
threw his hat in the ring today.
今日宣布加入角逐
New candidate for mayor,
新的市长候选人
Assistant DA Landon Walker.
地方检察官助理兰登·沃克
This thing is a bloodbath.
这是割喉战
Griffin and Walker are neck and neck.
格里芬和沃克咬得死紧
Yeah, I hear that's about to change.
是的 我听说局势要生变了
That reporter, Maxine Angelis,
那名记者 玛克辛·安吉拉斯
she says one of Griffin's money men
她说格里芬的一位募款人
has been cooking the books.
一直在做假账
Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊
I'm the person who's not telling your wife
我是那个没有告诉你妻子
that you're in a hotel room waiting for a hooker.
你正在酒店等妓♥女♥的人
Your office wasn't returning my calls, Mr. Hix,
你办公室没回我电♥话♥ 希克斯先生
so I thought I'd reach out to you personally.
因此我决定亲自前来拜访
Maxine Angelis, New York Journal.
玛克辛·安吉拉斯 《纽约日报》的
This little game cuts both ways.
这种小把戏可是双刃剑
What will your readers think when they find out
如果你的读者发现
you get your stories using blackmail?
你靠敲诈来报道 他们会怎么想
They'll think I'm good at my job.
他们会想 我真称职
In the next five days,
接下来的五天里
New York elects a new mayor, and I'm very curious
纽约将选出一位新市长 而我很好奇
about the illegal fundraising you've done for Ed Griffin's campaign.
你为艾德·格里芬竞选非法募款的事
Give me straight answers,
正面回答我的问题
and I'll be kind enough to omit the circumstances of our interview.
我会大发善心 不提采访的所在场景
What is it you wanna know?
你想知道什么
You've raised over $100,000 for Griffin.
你为格里芬募款超过10万美元
I can see why Maxine keeps making headlines.
我明白玛克辛为什么总能拿到头条了
Investigative journalists like Ms. Angelis
像安吉拉斯女士这种调查记者
are an endangered species.
现在濒临被淘汰的危险
In order to keep up with bloggers and social media,
为了跟上博客和社交媒体的节奏
dedicated reporters have to be increasingly creative to get the truth.
专职记者不得不花样百出以获取真♥相♥
Finch... is that feedback?
芬奇 这是反馈杂音吗
No, I simply made the grievous error
不是 我傻乎乎地犯了个严重错误
of buying Bear a squeaky toy.
给小熊买♥♥了个会吱吱叫的玩具
In the six years she's worked at the journal,
在为日报工作的六年里
she's penned exposes on New York's most dangerous criminals.
她揭露了纽约最危险的罪犯
The cartel, Elias, HR.
毒帮 以利亚 HR
She's made some very powerful enemies.
她树了不少劲敌啊
Odds are one of Maxine's stories is about to get her killed.
多半是玛克辛的某条报道害她惹上杀身之祸
Okay, I got what I need.
好了 我只需要这些
Thank you for your time, Mr. Hix.
谢谢你抽时间见我 希克斯先生
And tell your wife I said hi.
替我向你太太问好
Max, remember how you thought HR
玛克 记得你以为HR
had a lot more dirty cops out there?
还有很多黑警逍遥在外吗
You were right.
你猜对了
The feds are indicting dozens of NYPD officers.
联调局起诉了几十名纽约警♥察♥
On my way.
我就来
FBI. You're under arrest.
联调局 你被捕了
You two, out of the car.
你们俩 下车
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
They're making the bust, but I know this was you.
虽然抓人的是他们 但我知道功是你立的
Nice work, Detective.
干得漂亮 警探
Keep your voice down, huh, Carter?
小点声成不 卡特
You think John put me under with HR
你以为约翰派我去HR卧底
because of my spotless record?
是因为我记录清白吗
Glad the feds haven't come after me yet.
真高兴联调局还没冲我来
The day is still young, Fusco.
来日方长 弗斯科
Agent Donnelly, big day for you.
唐纳利特工 今天收获不少啊
Thanks, Carter.
谢谢 卡特
And, don't think I've forgotten about your man in the suit.
还有 别以为我忘了那名"西装男"
We will catch him as soon as we're done with this.
我们一处理完这桩事 就去抓他
Looks pretty done to me.
我看好像处理得差不多了
Over 75 dirty cops in bracelets.
超过75名黑警被铐了
So why aren't you smiling?
你怎么还毫无笑意啊
You don't have the big boss, do you?
没抓到幕后老大 是不是
Head of HR.
HR的头儿
So got a particular cop in mind?
有哪个特别可疑的警♥察♥吗
I'm not so sure it is a cop.
我不确定他是警♥察♥
If the lead I'm working pans out,
如果我手头的线索是真的
soon I'll know exactly who was running things.
很快我就能知道谁是幕后黑手了
Hey, Carter.
卡特
My two cents-- let this one go, okay?
我的建议 别管这事儿了 好吗
Every crook HR screwed over,
HR坑过的每一个坏蛋
every cartel they were in bed with,
打过交道的每一个黑帮
they're all gonna want the big boss dead.
都想要这个幕后老大的命
Whoever catches that guy... better be bullet proof.
不管谁抓到这家伙 最好做足防弹措施
Is it weird that that just makes me wanna catch him more?
我反而更想抓到他了 是不是很怪
For you? No.
对你来说吗 不怪
Hey, kiddo, it's dad.
小子 是爸爸
Remember, I'm picking you up from school today,
别忘了 今天我去学校接你
so don't take the bus.
别坐巴士了
And think about what movie you wanna watch tonight.
想想今晚你想看什么电影
All right? I'll call you later.
好吗 我稍后打给你
Hello, Lionel.
你好啊 莱奈尔
Look, Simmons, I didn't...
西蒙斯 我没有
Spare me whatever steaming pot you're about to serve up.
省省你的花言巧语吧
I saw you.
我看见你了
The day the FBI got into HR,
联调局找上HR的那天
I saw you helping that guy in the suit.
我看到你帮西装男了
You know what even crossed my mind?
知道我闪过什么念头吗
You might be the rat who tried to take us down.
也许你就是要扳倒我们的内鬼
But you wouldn't be that stupid, now would you, Lionel?
不过你没有那么傻 没有吧 莱奈尔
No. Good.
没有 那就好
'cause HR might be down, but we are not out.
HR虽然被端了 但我们还没出局
My boss is pulling strings right now
我的老大正在幕后活动
to save the upper management.
以保住高层
With friends like that, what do you need me for?
有那种朋友 还要我♥干♥啥
Because the FBI keeps digging.
因为联调局不肯停手
We got word that they're onto something
听说他们正在调查一条线索
that could still bring us all down.
能把我们连锅端了
Me, my boss, probably even you.
我 我的老大 也许还有你
What do they got?
什么线索
Why don't you tell me?
何不由你来告诉我
Your partner's all buddy-buddy with Donnelly.
你的搭档和唐纳利那么铁
So you're gonna find out what they're looking for,
所以你要去查明他们在找什么
and you're gonna make it disappear.
然后销毁掉
And if I don't?
要是我不呢
well, I guess I'll see you in prison.
那就监狱里见吧
I mean, what's your kid gonna think
你儿子知道你的所作所为
when he finds out what you did?
会怎么想啊
You think your ex-wife's even gonna let you see him again?
你觉得你前妻还会让他再和你见面吗
I mean, you need this to go away as bad as we do.
你跟我们一样迫切需要摆脱这些
Push comes to shove, who's got your back here?
到了关键时候 谁又会帮你呢
That goody-two-shoes partner of yours or me?
是你那位自命清高的搭档 还是我
Just do this one thing for us, Lionel.
就为我们做这最后一件事 莱奈尔
Then if you want out, you're out.
然后如果你想退出 就可以退出
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表