剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥以为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
This place, I love it.
这里 我很喜欢
I thought you might.
我就知道你会喜欢
You mentioned craving some real espresso the last time we spoke.
上次聊天时你提过想喝真正的意式咖啡
I think I became a coffee snob after living in Italy.
从意大利回来后 我开始挑剔咖啡了
When was that?
什么时候
I spent my junior year in Venice.
我大三是在威尼斯度过的
It was like a beautiful daydream.
美得像梦一样
Sorry, that sounds silly.
抱歉 这听起来挺傻
No, no, not at all.
不不 一点也不会
I got to be 2 feet away from De Chirico's the Red Tower.
我曾近距离观赏德·基里科的《红塔》
His paintings have that sense of...
他的作品总有一种
mystery, of something looming.
神秘感 若隐若现
Yeah, it's like life is frozen in that moment
是啊 如同生命在那一刻静止
and the universe is about to reveal all its secrets.
宇宙即将揭开所有的秘密
Yes, and it did, in a way.
是啊 而且从某种意义上说 确实
That's when I knew I wanted to be an artist.
那时起我就想当一名艺术家了
And here you are.
你是啊
Well... I-I'm just an illustrator.
我 我只是个插图画家
I mean, I paint sometimes,
我有时也画画
but what I do is about discovery.
但我要做的是去发掘
Every day, there's a new lesson to learn,
每天 都有新的东西要学
a new mystery around the corner.
有新的迷题待解
So, uh, have you ever been to Italy?
那个 你去过意大利吗
I first saw the Italian countryside through a view-master.
我第一次是通过三维魔景机看到意大利乡村
The viewfinder thing with the circular slides?
那种播放循环幻灯片的影像机吗
Exactly.
是的
I spent hours looking through it,
我连续看了几个小时
pretending that I was actually there.
假装我自己就在那里
Did you ever get to see it in person?
你亲自去看过吗
After college. Yeah, and...
大学之后 去了 而且
it was even more beautiful than I had imagined.
那里甚至比我想像中还要美
So it was worth the wait.
值得等待
Unquestionably.
绝对值得
Passage, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta,
通道 三角洲 第五元素 泽塔
Victor, Whiskey, Motion, November, Foxtrot.
胜利者 威士忌 运动 十一月 狐步舞
I've already eaten, Mr. Reese. Thank you.
我吃过了 里瑟先生 谢谢
Who said it was for you?
谁说是给你的
Doggie Danish.
狗狗丹麦酥
So who's our new number?
新号♥码是哪位啊
Two numbers, actually.
其实有两个号♥码
Sabrina and Daniel Drake.
塞布丽娜·德雷克和丹尼尔·德雷克
Co-CEOs of East Village Publishing.
曼哈顿东村出版社的两位总裁
The Drakes are worth over $100 million.
德雷克一家身价一亿
Sabrina Drake met her husband Daniel
塞布丽娜·德雷克与其夫丹尼尔
while working at Random House in '92.
92年在兰顿出版社工作时相识
They both left their jobs shortly thereafter and eloped.
两人随即辞职 私奔结婚
I had 'em pegged for a wedding at The Plaza.
我还以为他们会在广场大酒店举办婚礼
maybe her parents didn't want to pay for it.
也许她父母不想付婚礼费用
Mr. Drake grew up nearly destitute,
德雷克先生出身穷寒
but he was smart,
不过他很聪明
and managed to finagle a full scholarship to Northwestern.
弄到了西北大学的全额奖学金
I'd say someone's after their money.
我看是有人想要他们的钱
Or revenge.
或者为了复仇
They recently released a scathing indictment
他们最近的出版物中公开强烈谴责
of the Maryland Militia and its leader, Wade Huggins.
马里兰民兵组织 及其领导人韦德·哈金斯
The author claims that Mr. Huggins has more than 10,000 firearms
作者声称·哈金斯先生有超过一万支武器
and teaches his followers
并教导其手下
to build car bombs in case of domestic insurgence.
制♥造♥汽车炸♥弹♥准备起义
Huggins has made a few thinly-veiled threats,
哈金斯连发几次赤♥裸♥裸的威胁
but has yet to make his move.
但没有确实举动
I imagine the machine has seen
我想是机器看出
whatever it is he's planning on doing.
他在计划某些事情
And what are you planning, Finch?
那你又有何计划呢 芬奇
I need you to go to the Drakes' place of business
你去德雷克的公♥司♥看看
while I visit their home.
我去他们家里
I'm proud of you, Finch.
我真为你骄傲 芬奇
You've really gotten comfortable
你已经可以面不改色地
with your breaking and entering duties.
擅闯民宅了
Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior.
感谢阁下对鄙人越轨行为的赞赏
As for the workplace...
说到公♥司♥
this is an rfid duplicator.
这是射频识别复♥制♥器
You simply scan an active card, copy this blank,
你只要扫描到智能卡 复♥制♥到这张空白卡上
and you'll have access to all the company's offices.
就有权限进入所有公♥司♥办公室了
And where do I get an active card?
那我从哪里找智能卡呢
I can't do everything, Mr. Reese.
我又不是服务全包 里瑟先生
Come on, come on, come on. We're going to be late.
快快快 我们要迟到了
Only if late means 20 minutes early.
除非提前20分钟也算迟到
I'm in, Finch.
我进来了 芬奇
When you reach reception, tell them you're there
到前台后 告诉他们你是来
for the Harold Crane meeting.
参加哈罗德·克灵的会议
I made an appointment under the guise of investing in a new imprint.
我以投资新压印为名进行了预约
I'll be a no-show and rudely never call to cancel,
我不会出现 而且很失礼地未曾取消
which should buy you plenty of time to loiter.
因此你应该有不少时间可以四处晃荡
It's called recon, Finch.
那叫侦察 芬奇
Relax. You're anxiety is giving me anxiety.
放松 你一紧张我就会跟着紧张
I know, I'm sorry, but you know how he is.
我知道 抱歉 不过你也知道他
He always has to be the first to arrive.
他总是第一个到
Henry takes this irritated pleasure with us always being late,
亨利拿我们总是迟到当话柄
even if we're early.
即使我们早到
It's an absurd power play.
可笑的高压攻势
Marty called from The Atlantic, again.
马蒂又从大西洋月刊打来电♥话♥了
He wanted to know your thoughts on the "Ten Be" article.
想知道我们对《十佳》那篇文章的看法
That guy is persistent.
那家伙真固执
Tell him I'll call him tomorrow
告诉他我明天回他电♥话♥
and make sure I read that before I go home today.
提醒我今天回家前读完那篇文章
Who are you here to see, Sir?
您来见哪位 先生
Yes, I'm waiting on my employer, Harold Crane.
我在等我的老板 哈罗德·克灵
Okay.
好的
Yes, of course. Please tell me when he arrives.
没问题 他到后请告诉我
This company is not for sale, Henry.
这公♥司♥不卖♥♥ 亨利
Every company is for sale.
没有不卖♥♥的公♥司♥
The offer's been on the table for two weeks.
他们出价已经两周了
They're not gonna wait forever. So let 'em walk.
他们不会永远等下去的 那就走吧
Legal went over this proposal dozens of times, it's solid.
律师审过几十次了 很可靠
The numbers speak for themselves.
数字会说话
The numbers mean nothing if we don't have control over our product.
如果失去对产品的控制 数字什么也说明不了
We were down 20% this quarter, 15% in the last.
我们本季度下滑了20% 上季度是15%
With all due respect, I'm not sure
恕我直言 我可不认为
creative control is what we need right now.
创意控制是我们的当务之急
We're not the only publishing house
我们不是唯一一家
who's having troubles, Henry.
有困难的出版社 亨利
Random House doesn't seem to be complaining.
兰顿出版社可没怎么发牢骚
Oh, come on, they're three times our size.
得了 他们的规模是我们的三倍
You want to walk away from $1/2 billion, Daniel?
你想任五亿巨资与你擦身而过吗 丹尼尔
The board meets tomorrow. I say we let 'em vote, then we decide.
明天开董事会 让他们投票 然后再决定
A vote? You and Sabrina are majority shareholders.
投票 你和塞布丽娜是大股东
Your votes are the only ones that matter, and you know it.
你们俩的票才是关键 你们心里清楚
You're hearing this?
你听到了吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表