剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Agent Donnelly, stop your car. Who is this?
唐纳利特工 停车 你是谁
I'm the partner of the man in your back seat.
我是你后座的男人的搭档
I have a source that tells me
我收到情报
you're in grave danger.
你现在正处于极度危险中
Hey, lover. Miss me?
你好 爱人 想我了吗
Finch.
芬奇
Detective, are you all right?
警探 你没事吧
We were ambushed.
我们遭到伏击
She killed Donnelly and took John.
她杀了唐纳利 带走了约翰
Are you injured?
你受伤了吗
No, I'm just handcuffed.
没 但我被铐住了
You have to focus now.
集中精神
Find the keys.
找到钥匙
Okay, wait. W-w-wait.
好的 等等
Hello?
喂
Detective, did anyone see you with John and Agent Donnelly?
警探 有人看到你跟约翰和唐纳利特工一起吗
I don't think so.
应该没有
Then you need to get out of there now.
那你马上离开 立刻
I can't just flee a crime scene, Finch.
我不能逃离犯罪现场 芬奇
I understand, Joss,
我明白 乔丝
but things will get a lot more complicated if you don't.
但你不走 情况会更复杂
Listen, Finch, the woman who ambushed us,
芬奇 那个伏击我们的女人
I think it was his partner from the CIA,
我认为是他在中情局的搭档
the one that Snow said was dead.
就是斯♥诺♥说死了的那个
Finch!
芬奇
Yes, I'm aware of who she is.
是 我知道她是谁
Now go, Detective.
赶紧走 警探
Kara Stanton. What is it that you want?
卡拉·斯坦顿 你想干什么
Welcome back, John.
欢迎回来 约翰
Kara.
卡拉
I thought you were--
我还以为你
Dead?
死了
I wasn't very good at it.
我可不擅长死
Of course, neither were you.
当然 你也一样
Our friend here, on the other hand, who sent us to kill each other,
不过 这位派我们杀害彼此的朋友
I suspect he'll be great at it.
我觉得他会特别擅长死
John. Mark.
约翰 马克
Looks just like mine.
跟我一样啊
Welcome to the party.
欢迎加入
I know that look you get, John.
我认得那表情 约翰
Right before you do something disruptive.
在你轻举妄动之前
You may not care about yourself,
你也许不在乎自己
but you've got enough semtex duct-taped to you
但你身上绑着的塑性炸♥药♥量
to spread a lot of misery around.
足以殃及池鱼
And before you think about disarming that vest...
在你想要拆除炸♥弹♥背心前
just remember I've got you both on speed dial.
记住 我给你们俩设置了快速拨号♥
So what's this about, Kara?
这是要干什么呢 卡拉
I thought I'd get us all back together
我只想让我们重温一次
for one last little bit of field work
一起出外勤的时光
for old time's sake.
重温旧梦
You were never that sentimental.
你可没这么情意深长
I wasn't, was I?
我没有吗
You and Mark are gonna run a few errands for me.
你和马克得帮我做点事
Execute your tasks in a timely manner
如果按时完成任务
and you will remain intact.
你们就会平安无事
So what's this really about?
这到底是为什么事
This is about three dead little spies in a brave new world.
为了新世界中三位已死去的小间谍
It's about the afterlife, John,
为了另一个世界 约翰
and us negotiating our places in it.
我们能有容身之处
Hello? There you are.
喂 终于找到你了
You don't answer your cell anymore?
你不接手♥机♥了吗
I, uh, lost it.
我 手♥机♥丢了
What's up?
有事吗
A call came in this morning.
早上接到报案
An FBI agent was found shot.
有位联调局特工被枪杀
It was Donnelly.
是唐纳利
He's dead, Carter.
他死了 卡特
What happened?
发生什么事了
The feds are trying to find that out.
联调局的人正在查呢
They're asking for you.
他们要找你
They say why?
他们说了为什么吗
They knew you two were working a case together.
他们知道你和他一起在查案
I'm on my way.
我马上过来
Have you heard from our mutual friends?
我们那位朋友有消息吗
Why?
怎么了
Glasses sent me out looking
眼镜男昨晚让我去
for you and Wonder Boy last night.
找你和神奇小子
Said it was some kind of emergency.
说是情况紧急
Lose an earring?
掉了只耳环吗
Guess I did.
还真是
Excuse me, are you Detective Carter?
打扰了 你是卡特警探吗
Yes.
是我
SAIC Moss.
联调局特工摩斯
Talk to you a minute? Sure.
能跟你谈谈吗 当然
When was the last time you saw Special Agent Donnelly?
你最后一次见唐纳利特工是什么时候
Yesterday at Rikers.
昨天在里克岛监狱
Anything out of the ordinary with him?
他昨天有什么异常之处吗
He seem concerned or troubled?
看上去是否很烦恼
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
That case, your suit guy.
那个案子 西装男
Donnelly was spending a lot of time on him.
唐纳利花了很多时间查他
Seemed convince this guy you were chasing
他似乎很确定你们追的这个人
had backing inside the government.
以前为政♥府♥工作过
He mention that to you?
他跟你说过吗
Not that I can recall.
应该没有
The superiors at the bureau were concerned
局里的长官担心他
he was getting paranoid,
有点偏执了
that he might have lost his perspective.
有点丧失客观性了
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think Donnelly was a good agent.
我想唐纳利是位好特工
I appreciate your assistance on this, Detective.
感谢你对我们的帮助 警探
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
You sure?
你确定
You wanna tell me what's going on?
打算告诉我是怎么回事吗
I don't know if I can.
我不知道我能不能
But I know someone who might.
但我知道有人应该能
Kara Stanton's work history,
卡拉·斯坦顿的工作经历
aliases, prior addresses, financial records,
化名 先前住址 财务报告
and her death certificate.
以及她的死亡证明
Unfortunately, the most relevant part of her life
遗憾的是 相关信息部分
is the one we know the least about.
我们知之甚少
After she was declared dead.
她被宣布死亡后的生活
Snow knew Stanton too.
斯♥诺♥也认识斯坦顿
When I caught up with him after he broke into that tech company,
那次他闯进那家科技公♥司♥ 我追上他时
he mentioned a woman.
他提到了一个女人
Said she was planning something big.
说她在计划什么大事
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表