剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
But this hard-ass showed up solo in a stupid blue windbreaker,
但是那个穿着愚蠢蓝色风衣的家伙单干了
knocking on my door, looking for Rollins.
敲我的门 问洛林斯的下落
He talked to me.
他跟我说话
Seemed nervous.
看起来很紧张
A little out of his element.
有点不太自在
Right then I knew I had him beat.
然后我把他敲晕了
He left me no choice. I had to kill him.
我别无选择 只好杀了他
Then I realized my only way off this island
然后我意识到离开这个岛唯一的办法
was to become him.
就是变成他
Then this damn storm hits,
结果又遇到这场该死的风暴
and some cowboy US Marshal comes knocking.
还有个法警牛仔来敲门
I was stuck as Special Agent Fahey,
我只能继续扮演费伊特工
so I improvised.
就即兴发挥了
And the deputy. Why harm her?
还有那个副警长 为什么要伤害她
Well, I couldn't be sure what she heard off the radio.
我不确定她都从无线电里听到什么
You always have to be ready to improvise.
得时刻做好即兴发挥的准备啊
Honestly, the question isn't who I am.
说实话 问题不在于我是谁
It's who you are.
而是你是谁
I watched you all night.
我观察了你一整晚
See, I can always spot an impostor.
你看 我总能认出伪装者
I spotted you.
我认出了你
Are you like me?
你和我一样吗
You have no idea.
你根本不了解
You're an amateur at this.
你不过是业余的
Not the way I planned it, man.
我可没打算这样
I don't hurt people.
我不伤害人
And I didn't kill the FBI guy in that trunk.
后备箱里的联调局探员也不是我杀的
But you're in the way, so you go in the drink.
但是你碍着事了 所以你得沉到海里
Don't worry.
别担心
As cold as this water is, it'll be quick.
水这么凉 很快的
Hey, Ethan.
伊森
As quick as that?
有这么快吗
Now that Fahey won't get far, I think the mysterious Mr. Gull
费伊是扮不长了 我认为神秘的格尔先生
might be my next great challenge.
可以成为下一个挑战
You'll never get off the island.
你永远无法离开这个岛
By morning they'll come here looking for the real Alan Fahey.
明早他们会赶来寻找真正的阿兰·费伊
And they'll find him...
他们会找到他
in the trunk of his car.
在他的后备箱里
And what about you?
那你呢
And what about you?
那你呢
And what about you?
那你呢
And what about...you?
那 你呢
You asked the question and you're the answer.
你问的问题 就是答案
Your plane.
你的飞机
You're gonna fly me out of here.
你要带我飞离这里
You haven't outlived your usefulness.
你的命还有用
You could never be me because I save lives.
你成不了我 因为我拯救生命
You take them.
而你夺取生命
No, I live those lives better than real people ever could.
不 我比那些人活得都要优质
I follow them and watch them waste what they have.
我跟着他们 看他们挥霍自己拥有的一切
I do those identities justice.
我给予他们的身份以公平
The things I've seen.
见我所见
The lives I've lived.
活我所活
One day I'll stop, when I find the person I'm meant to be.
等我找到我想成为的那个人 我会停手
What?
什么
People like you don't stop.
像你这样的人无法停手
You can rationalize it however you like.
你想怎么找借口都随你
But you hurt people because you like it.
但你伤害他人只因为你喜欢
Because you're sick!
只因为你变♥态♥
You're maladjusted and you need help.
你心理失衡 你需要治疗
On second thought,
再想想
maybe I'll find another way off this island.
我觉得还是换个方式离开这个岛
I'll miss finding out more about you.
真遗憾不能进一步了解你
If there's anything left to tell,
还有什么没说的
I'll make it up as I go along.
我继续生活时随便编下吧
Don't worry, I'm good at that.
别担心 我很擅长
Just like you.
就像你一样
You all right, Harold? Detective?
你没事吧 哈罗德 警探
You have impeccable timing.
你真是太及时了
How did you get here?
你怎么过来的
I hitched a ride with the Coast Guard.
跟着海岸警卫队来了
And some very unpleasant people inside said they thought
屋里面一些情绪激动的人说
they saw you come this way.
他们看见你朝这边来了
So is that him, our identity killer?
就是他吗 那位身份杀手
He was pretending to be an FBI agent.
他扮成了联调局特工
He was really rather good at it.
他是真的很擅长
He had a badge and a gun and a--
他有警徽 配枪 还有
And what?
还有什么
Body armor.
防弹衣
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's a police station.
这里是警局
There's bound to be one of these around here somewhere.
肯定会有这玩意儿
Hey, listen...
听着
I don't know what happened last night between us,
我不知道昨晚我们算怎么回事
but, uh, I'm wondering what happens today.
但是 我想知道今天怎么回事
I don't know what happens.
我不知道怎么回事
But I'm glad you were here.
但是我很高兴有你在
A drug smuggler shot at me with a spear gun last night.
昨晚有毒贩用捕鱼枪射我
Is that a first for you?
你是第一次遇到吗
Wish I could say yes.
真希望是第一次
Glad you made it back, Mr. Reese.
很高兴你回来了 里瑟先生
I am too.
我也是
And I'm glad the machine was right.
很高兴机器是对的
How so?
怎么说
It was smart enough to tell us about a killer
它很聪明 告诉我们凶手
with multiple identities.
有着多重身份
It may be true that the six numbers were not a glitch,
也许出现六个号♥码不是故障
but the three days of silence preceding it were.
但之前三天的沉默是
If the machine had been working properly,
如果机器正常运行
we might have gotten a number for the real Alan Fahey
我们也许就能拿到阿兰·费伊的号♥码
and saved him.
然后救下他
Instead, an FBI agent is dead.
而现在 却牺牲了一名联调局特工
But I wish I knew what that means for the future.
真希望知道这对未来意味着什么
At least the storm is passing.
至少风暴过去了
No, Mr. Reese, I have a feeling that it's just beginning.
不 里瑟先生 我感觉刚刚开始
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表