剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥以为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
Back in the day, people understood things like
想当年 人们懂得
respect, loyalty, honor.
何谓尊重 何谓忠诚 何为荣誉
Those days are gone.
今非昔比了
So what do you want to do?
你想怎么样
Only one thing to do. Take care of it.
只有一条路 搞定它
Have you located our quarry, Mr. Reese?
发现目标了吗 里瑟先生
I have.
找到了
At a place called Grand.
这地方叫格兰德
Good choice.
好地方
You know it?
你知道这里
Haven't been back since they renovated,
翻新后就没再去了
but the old Grand served one mean rib eye.
不过以前的格兰德供应肋眼牛排
So our guy has expensive taste, huh?
这么说我们的目标有相当昂贵的品味
The man he works for certainly does.
他老板确实有
George Massey owns several local establishments,
乔治·梅西在当地颇有几家企业
but he's better known for his less reputable enterprises,
不过他更有名的是声誉不怎么好的公♥司♥
including loan sharking, money laundering, extortion.
包括放高♥利♥贷♥ 洗钱 敲诈勒索
Good to know the Irish mob is still alive and kicking.
真高兴原来爱尔兰黑帮还活蹦乱跳的
I suppose if the city's gonna have organized criminals,
既然城里要有黑社会
they should at least be diverse.
至少应该多样化
Massey runs his businesses with his son Eddie.
梅西跟他儿子埃迪共同经营
And our guy?
我们的目标呢
Riley Cavanaugh.
莱利·卡瓦诺
No living family and no education past high school.
没有亲人 未接受过高等教育
The only job he seems to have held
似乎他唯一的工作是
is driving a truck for a company owned by Massey.
为梅西的一家公♥司♥当卡车司机
Appears to have been an associate of Massey's for several years.
看起来为梅西工作好多年了
What kind of associate?
什么工作
The kind that gets the attention of the machine.
能引起机器注意的工作
I'm going in.
我要进去了
Something happening? Yeah.
有事吗 有
Lunch.
吃午餐
Did you talk to the owner of that new bar on 35th?
跟35街新酒吧的主人谈过了没
We were gonna drop by later today.
我们今天晚些时候会去拜访一下
Good. Let me know if I need to get involved.
很好 需要我出面就说一声
What's this?
这是干嘛
Trying to take my job?
想抢我的饭碗吗
Sorry. You looked busy.
抱歉 你刚才在忙
Your server will be with you shortly.
你的服务员马上就来
Unless you want his job too.
除非你也想抢他的饭碗
Yours will do for now.
抢了你的就够了
How's your lunch, George? Everything okay?
午餐如何 乔治 还满意吗
Al, it's great.
阿里 非常棒
I can't even remember what the old place looks like.
我几乎都不记得之前的老样子了
Neighborhood's changed.
街坊都变了
Have to keep up with the times, as they say.
就像大家说的 得与时俱进
Yeah, some things do change.
是啊 有些事变了
But some don't.
但也有些没变
For instance, you and me.
比如说 你和我
I know I'm behind, George, but just give me--
我知道我拖延了 乔治 但只要给我
Behind?
拖延了
You're a little more than behind.
你可不只是拖延了
We were down for three months with the remodel,
我们为了翻新停业了三个月
and people aren't going out to eat like they used to.
大家也不像之前那样常外出用餐了
Yeah, I know. I know.
是啊 我知道 我知道
Well, here's the thing.
这么说吧
You can spend all your money on your fancy fixtures
你尽可以把钱全用于精致的装♥修♥
and your wallpaper
和漂亮的墙纸
as long as you keep paper in my pocket.
前提是我的钱先付清
Understand?
明白吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I understand.
是的 我明白
Good.
很好
Because, uh, next time...
因为下次
I'm not gonna be the one who's stopping by.
来拜访的人就不会是我了
It'll be me.
会是我
And I won't be here for lunch.
我来可不会是为吃午餐
Looks like our associate is Massey's enforcer.
看来这位的工作是梅西的执刑人
And by "enforcer", you mean he's our perpetrator?
所谓"执刑人" 是说他是行凶者
Annie, hang on.
安妮 别走
Come here. Hey.
过来一下
What's going on? You don't say hello anymore?
怎么了 也不跟我们打声招呼
Sorry, George, I'm kind of busy.
抱歉 乔治 我有点忙
You know, I've been thinking a lot about you lately.
我最近常想到你
Yeah? Should I be flattered or scared?
是吗 我应该受宠若惊 还是惊恐失措
Come on.
得了
I just wanna know how you're doing. You know?
我只是想知道你最近如何
Whether or not you've found somebody
有没有找到人
to fend off those cold nights yet.
陪你度过漫漫寒夜
Why? You offering, George?
怎么了 你想毛遂自荐吗 乔治
'cause now I'm really scared.
我现在还真惊恐失措了
Hey, I'm a married man. You gotta be more respectful.
我可是已婚男人 你得放尊重点噢
And I'm the widow of one of your guys, in case you forgot,
而我是你手下的遗孀 这点别忘了
so back at ya, George.
所以也请你放尊重点 乔治
What happened to Sean was tragic.
肖恩的事是场悲剧
But he's the one that made his bed with the Russians, not me.
但跟俄♥罗♥斯♥人纠缠的是他 不是我
I thought he worked for you, George.
我还以为他是为你工作呢 乔治
Yeah, but his debts were his own.
是的 但他自己的债是自己的事
He was a degenerate gambler, and it got him killed.
他是个堕落的赌鬼 所以才会被杀
You had better learn to accept that, Annie.
你最好学会接受这点 安妮
I do, but I also remember
我接受 我同时还记得
that Sean was the sweetest guy in the world
肖恩曾是全世界最好的人
until the day he started working for you.
直到他开始为你工作
So degenerate or not, I'll always miss him.
所以无论他是否堕落 我会永远想念他
I wonder who's gonna miss you when you're gone, George.
不知道你走之后 谁会想念你呢 乔治
You take care, Annie.
保重 安妮
Let's get the hell outta this dump.
我们离开这破地方
And who on earth was that young lady?
那位年轻姑娘到底是谁啊
The hostess.
服务员
Got some brass.
性子颇烈
Just served George more than his lunch.
刚恶心了乔治一顿
Give me five minutes.
给我五分钟
They're cautious.
他们很小心
They check their phones at the bar
先把手♥机♥留到了吧台
before talking business in the back.
然后才到后边谈
Actually, that may help us.
其实 这倒方便我们了
If the phones are close together,
手♥机♥都放到了一起
I can use Riley's as a host...
我就可以利用莱利的手♥机♥当宿主机
to get up on the other ones.
联上其他人的
Still need ears in that back office.
还是需要听到后边办公室的声音
What do you suggest?
你有何良策
Improvising.
随机应变
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥哪儿不正常
Right now, that look on your face.
现在吗 你脸上的表情呗
Nothing another drink won't fix.
再喝一杯 聊解千愁
Get him outta here.
把他轰出去
Were you successful, Mr. Reese?
成功了吗 里瑟先生
I'll know in a minute.
马上就知道了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表