剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
and expect them to act like sheep.
就不要指望他们会乖如羔羊
Now, I know how to follow orders.
我只会服从命令
But Cole was just brilliant,
但科尔非常聪明
and he believed in the cause.
相信凡事必有因
And Wilson knew that.
威尔森清楚这点
You know, you could've warned him, or even me.
你本可以警告他 或者警告我
But instead, you placed a kill order
但你却直接下格杀令
like we were some kinda problem to be solved.
必除之而后快
Your partner broke the rules.
你的搭档违反了规定
You're on the hook for that as much as he was.
你跟他一样对此纠结不已
And then you screwed that up in such a spectacular fashion.
然后你就华丽丽地搞砸了任务
How could I trust this idiot with something so important?
我怎么能在这么重要的事上信任这个蠢货
Hersh was right.
赫什说得对
You are a good soldier.
你是名优秀的士兵
You didn't want revenge.
你并不是想复仇
You wanted to protect the program.
你是想保护组织
A good soldier does both.
优秀的士兵会兼顾
Let her go.
放她走
Let's clean this up.
清理一下
You were a good operator. Sorry, Shaw.
你是优秀的特工 抱歉 肖
Lady just passed out in the street,
这位女士直接昏倒在街上
unresponsive to CPR.
心肺复苏无效
EMT's called it as soon as they arrived.
急救人员一到场就宣布死亡了
So this looks like a homicide to you?
你认为这就是凶杀了
Sure. Woman her age, not a mark on her.
当然 这个年纪的女人 没有一点伤痕
I thought it suspicious.
我觉得很可疑
Can't expect the task force to show up.
可没想到凶案组能出现
We were in the neighborhood, Officer Fleming.
我们就在附近 弗莱明警官
Yeah, we're probably looking at an overdose or cardiac arrest.
这位大概药物过量或者心脏骤停
Yeah, but, I mean, just to make sure, we ought to--
好的 但为了确定 我们得
Why don't you grab yourself a coffee?
你不如去给自己买♥♥杯咖啡吧
We got this, okay?
我们来处理好吧
Thanks for your help.
谢谢你的帮助
It's a full moon. Coroner's office is swamped.
又到满月抽风时 验尸官办公室忙不过来了
You mind getting her downtown?
把她运到下城区行吗
Whatever you say, Detective.
听你的 警探
Little help here?
搭把手好吗
She may be hot,
她是性感
but that's one broad I never wanna see again.
但我不想再看见那妞儿了
I mean, ever!
永永远远
You guys never told me she was dangerous and crazy!
你们从没告诉我她既危险 又疯狂
Bad combo.
可怕的组合
What happened?
怎么了
I gave her the atropine and some demerol to knock her out.
我给她注射了阿托品和杜♥冷♥丁♥让她保持昏迷
But she woke up on the drive over
但是她在半路就醒了
and almost killed me!
差点杀了我
Look--look at this bruise on my neck.
瞧 瞧我脖子上的瘀伤
So I gave her some more.
所以我加大了量
How much more, Mr. Tao?
多大量 陶先生
I don't know. I look like a doctor to you?
我不知道 你瞧我像医生吗
Man.
天啊
I so don't get paid enough for this crap.
这烂事的报酬可真不够
We don't pay you anything, Leon.
我们根本没付报酬 里昂
I'm gonna widen the distance, fellas.
我得闪远点了 两位
You take your chances.
你们试试吧
Dying can make you thirsty.
死亡会让人口渴
For Guardian Angels,
作为守护天使
you two were a bit late to the party.
你们两位来得也太迟了
Your employers wanted you dead.
你的雇主希望你死
So now you are.
所以你死了
I guess Leon forgot the instructions
我想里昂忘记了
about patting you down.
要搜你身的指令
Ms. Shaw, we're on your side.
肖女士 我们是帮你的
I feel like we've proven that you can trust us.
我想我们已经证明你可以信任我们
Trust is overrated.
信任未免过了
Toss me your phones.
把电♥话♥给我
Like I said before...
如我上次所说
just in case you change your mind.
如果你改变主意的话
Well, she certainly makes an impression.
她真叫人印象深刻
Do you think she'll call us a taxi?
你觉得她会帮我们叫出租车吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表