剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥以为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
He's making a play for it.
他使出了浑身解数
Wants to be the man in charge.
想当话事人
I got other ideas of what to do with him.
我换了个法子对付他
What about the loose ends?
那后患呢
I'll take care of them.
我来搞定
Harold.
哈罗德
Something you'd like to say to me, Mr. Reese?
有什么想对我说的吗 里瑟先生
Just if you ever want No, I don't need to talk about it.
要是你想 不 我不想谈
I was gonna say if you ever wanna grab a beer,
我是想说 要是你想喝杯啤酒
let me know.
告诉我一声
I see it's sleeping here now.
我看到它现在睡这里了
Bear's friendly. You'll like him.
小熊很亲切的 你会喜欢他
Doesn't look like much of a conversationalist.
看起来可不怎么健谈啊
He's not, but if anyone ever messes with you,
确实不健谈 不过如果有人敢惹你
he'll eat 'em.
他会生吞活剥了他们
Sorry.
抱歉
Thought I got everything.
还以为我都收好了呢
We have a new number.
有新号♥码了
Sofia Campos. 21.
索菲亚·坎波斯 21岁
Daughter of Hector Campos.
赫克特·坎波斯的女儿
He's a Brazilian diplomat...
他是巴西外交官
at the consulate here in New York, I know.
在驻纽约领馆工作 我知道
As the family member of a diplomat,
身为外交官的家属
she's assigned a transient social security number.
她有一个临时社保号♥
It's good to have you back.
有你真好
Sofia was born in Sao Paulo,
索菲亚出生于圣保罗
educated in Switzerland.
在瑞士接受的教育
She speaks six languages.
她能说六国语言
Her mother died of cancer five years ago.
母亲五年前死于癌症
Sofia deferred admission to Oxford.
索菲亚推迟了进牛津深造
Traveled with her father to three different postings:
陪伴父亲去三个不同的地方上任
Berlin, Milan, Moscow.
柏林 米兰 莫斯科
Her father's political party took some heat
她父亲所在的政党在上次选举中
for fraud in the last election.
因欺诈行为惹上非议
Her country's no stranger
她的母国并不乏
to politically motivated kidnappings.
政♥治♥目的绑♥架♥案
There are whisperings that Hector will run
有消息称赫克特今年会
for the Brazilian presidency this year.
参选巴西总统
If somebody wanted to get at dad,
如果有人想搞定她爸爸
they might go after Sofia.
可能会对索菲亚下手
That explains the bodyguard.
难怪有保镖
Heel. Now, stay.
停下 等着
If you follow me around like a puppy,
你非要像狗一样跟着我
I'll treat you like one.
那我只好拿你当狗
Spoiled little bitch.
被宠坏的小贱♥人♥
Sofia's bodyguard didn't clear the store
索菲亚的保镖并没有在她
before she went inside.
进商场之前先探场子
He may be part of the problem.
他可能牵涉其中
Or just inept, but the way Sofia treats people,
或者只是失职 不过索菲亚如此待人
it's no stretch to believe that someone wants her dead.
有人想她死也不足为怪
Excuse me. So sorry.
借过 非常抱歉
Excuse me, Sir.
打扰一下 先生
I'm gonna need you to empty your pockets.
麻烦掏下您的口袋
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Finch. You've gotta be kidding me.
芬奇 开什么玩笑
I think Sofia's gonna need a new bodyguard.
我想索菲亚现在需要一名新保镖
Hey, you wanna, uh, get a Danish?
你想要 来个丹麦酥吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
I caught that gang shooting out in Queens.
我在忙皇后区黑帮枪战案
How about some Cheetos?
那来点奇多糖如何
Okay, Fusco, what's up with you and your box?
行了 弗斯科 你跟那盒子怎么事情
I found it in that government lady Corwin's hotel room.
我在那位政♥府♥雇员考文的酒店房♥间里发现了这个
And here I thought
我这厢还以为
all the evidence in her case disappeared.
她案子的所有证据都消失了呢
What is that?
那是什么
It looks like one of those gadgets
看起来像是兽医
the vet used on my kid's Labrador,
在我儿子的拉布拉多犬上装的小装置
you know, one of those microchip readers?
就是那种微芯片识读器
Why would Corwin keep something like that in her hotel room?
考文为什么要在她的酒店房♥间放这种东西
As far as I'm concerned,
在我看来
the only reason we got involved in this
我们牵扯到这个案子
was to get Four Eyes back,
是为了把四眼儿找回来
and he's back.
现在他回来了
Why keep digging?
干嘛还要查下去
'cause we're detectives.
因为我们是警探
Well, the one thing I learned along the way
我这一路上学到的就是
is to know when not to ask questions.
知道几时闭嘴不问
You want me to take that off your hands, Detective?
你想让我接手这个吧 警探
Trust me on this.
相信我这一次
Whatever level these guys are playing at,
那些家伙玩的局太大
we're not there.
我们玩不起
All set for your interview, Mr. Reese?
准备好你的面试了吗 里瑟先生
Just checkin' out the competition.
正在评估竞争对手
Good.
很好
The consulate conducted a background check on your credentials,
领馆对你的资格背景进行了审查
that was strenuous.
处理相当麻烦
Let me guess, you had to buy another security company.
我猜猜 你只好又买♥♥下一家保安公♥司♥
And a credit bureau.
还有一家信用咨♥询♥公♥司♥
I will try to make you proud.
我会让你为我骄傲
John Randall?
约翰·兰德尔
I'll need to see your identification.
我要看下你的证件
Oops, wrong one.
糟糕 拿错了
Nope, that's his.
不对 这是他的
Wrong again.
又错了
Here we go.
找到了
I'm sorry. I'm--
抱歉 我
Show Mr. Randall to my office.
带兰德尔先生来我办公室
If these other men can't keep track of their own wallets,
这些人连自己的钱包都看不住
how can they keep track of my daughter?
又怎么能看住我的女儿
Sofia's gone through half a dozen bodyguards this year,
索菲亚今年已经用过半打保镖了
and no one can keep up with her.
没人能跟得住她
Not even consulate security?
领馆保安都不行吗
They are Brazilian,
他们是巴西人
susceptible to political bribery,
很容易被政♥治♥贿赂
spying, feeding gossip to the press.
暗中监视 给媒体传消息
I want to be clear, Mr. Randall.
我要说清楚 兰德尔先生
My daughter is the light of my life,
女儿是我的生命之光
but she's also impossible.
但她确实不可理喻
I've handled some difficult assignments.
我遇到过难搞的客户
I can see that.
看得出来
Guarding convoys in Iraq,
伊♥拉♥克♥担任过车队护卫
K and R work in Yemen.
也门处理过绑♥架♥勒索案
But you haven't met my daughter.
不过 你还没见过我女儿
Sofia.
索菲亚
Meet a new candidate for bodyguard position.
这位是你的保镖候补人选
No. Squinty eyes.
不要 眯缝眼
He can't be trusted.
不可靠
Mr. Randall, you are hired,
兰德尔先生 你被录用了
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表