剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I think we start from the beginning.
我觉得我们该从头开始
We need to talk to whoever saw Hanna last.
我们得去找最后见到汉娜的人聊聊
She's still out there, Carter.
她还活着 卡特
I'm telling you, that girl became Root.
我告诉你 那女孩就是现在的"根"
Amazing. We've managed to perfect the apple--
多么神奇 我们能让苹果更加完美
a genetically modified version that never goes brown.
基因修改版本使其永远不会变色
And yet, we still haven't upgraded human beings.
但是 我们却仍没有升级人类
The human race has stalled out, Harold.
人类的发展已经停滞不前了 哈罗德
And from what I've seen,
在我看来
most of it is rotten to the core.
大多数已经腐烂透了
Oh, Harold, generous to a fault.
哈罗德 多么宅心仁厚
Always letting someone else take credit for your work.
总是任由别人领♥取♥属于你的功劳
I'd recognize your code anywhere.
我随处都能认出你独有的代码
It's so...elegant.
如此的 优雅
Then let it be. I told you,
那就放过它吧 我告诉你了
I don't want to control your machine.
我不是想控制你的机器
Then why are we here?
那我们在这干什么
We're here to observe another kind of code.
我们在这是为了观察另一种代码
The bad code.
错误代码
Clearly, we differ in our views of humanity.
很明显 我们对人性的观点有所不同
Do we? Then why are you the father
是吗 那为什么你身为
of a seismic shift in intelligence,
创世纪智慧体之父
forced to live in fear and anonymity?
却被迫隐姓埋名生活在恐惧之中呢
You don't know anything about me.
你根本不了解我
Oh, but I do, Harold.
我了解 哈罗德
You're the man who sold the world.
你拱手卖♥♥出了全世界
Just to the wrong people.
只是卖♥♥给了错误的人
I will get access to the machine, Harold.
我会获取机器的权限 哈罗德
And either you can show me how to do that,
要么你告诉我怎么做
or this sad specimen will.
要么这个可怜虫告诉我
Denton Weeks--
丹顿·威克斯
the man you sold the machine to.
买♥♥了你机器的人
One of you will walk out of here
你们俩只有一个能离开这里
onto the next stage of our adventure.
进入下一阶段的冒险
I do hope it's you, Harold.
我真希望是你 哈罗德
Of course I remember.
我当然记得
I only wish I could forget.
我倒希望自己能忘记
Hanna was a bright girl. Mostly kept to herself.
汉娜是个聪明的女孩 不太喜欢跟人沟通
Did you notice anything off about her that night?
你注意到那天晚上她有什么不对劲吗
Not really.
没有
She was at the computers over there.
她就坐在那边的电脑那里
Like she was almost every night.
就和她往常一样
We didn't have internet back then,
那时还没有互联网
just a couple of PCs and a few games.
只是几台电脑和一些游戏
Educational, of course.
当然都是教育类的
You gave the police a list of everyone
你为警方提供了一份那晚
who was in the library that night?
在图书馆的人员名单
Yes. Thank you.
是的 谢谢
The library was about to close.
那时图书馆快闭馆了
Everyone was leaving.
人们在陆续离开
I see you found the new Stephen King.
你又找到本史蒂芬·金的小说
I really enjoyed the last one.
上一本我很喜欢
Thanks, Barbara.
谢谢 芭芭拉
Damn it.
该死
Death by dysentery again.
又死在痢疾这题上了
That game's so dumb, Hanna.
这游戏多傻啊 汉娜
I don't see why you play it.
真不明白你为什么要玩
Because I'm gonna get to Oregon.
因为我就要去俄勒冈了
The library will be closing in ten minutes.
图书馆十分钟后闭馆
Bring any books you'd like to check out to the counter.
请把你想借阅的书带到柜台登记
See ya. Bye.
回见 拜拜
Hanna checked out a couple of books.
汉娜借了几本书
Thank you. Good night, Hanna.
谢谢 晚安 汉娜
And then she was gone.
然后她就消失了
That's the last time anyone ever saw her?
那是她最后一次出现吗
I had no idea there was something to worry about
我完全不知道有事发生了
until I got a call from Sheriff Landry
直到兰德里警长
in the middle of the night saying
半夜打电♥话♥告诉我
Hanna never made it home.
汉娜没有回家
Her parents still live here?
她父母还住在这附近吗
Her mother passed a few years ago.
她母亲几年前去世了
I still see her father every once in a while.
我时不时还能看到她父亲
Ma'am. Thank you.
女士 谢谢
You don't believe Hanna could still be alive.
你不相信汉娜还活着
That was my wife's curse.
那是我妻子的诅咒
Refused to believe Hanna was gone.
拒绝相信汉娜已经死了
Thought she was still out there somewhere.
认为她还活在某处
Do you have any idea what happened?
你知道那天发生了什么吗
Of course I do.
我当然知道
Everyone in town knows what happened.
镇上每个人都知道发生了什么
The cops interrogated that son of a bitch
警♥察♥审讯了那个混♥蛋♥
for over two days.
整整两天
Cody Grayson?
科迪·格雷森
It wasn't the first time he followed her home,
那不是他第一次跟踪她回家了
but they can't prove a damn thing without a body.
但没有找到尸体他们就无法定罪
Then one night, me and my brother
然后有一天晚上 我和我哥哥
paid Cody a visit.
去了科迪家
Did you get the truth?
你们找到答案了吗
The smirking son of a bitch said he never touched her.
那个假惺惺的混♥蛋♥说他从没碰过她
Said she probably ran to escape her jerk of a father.
说她可能是为逃离混♥蛋♥父亲而离家出走了
What ever happened to Cody?
科迪后来怎样了
Most nights I hear he's rotting his guts out at the Razorback.
听说他每天晚上都在野猪酒吧喝得酩酊大醉
Thank you.
谢谢
Anyone ever reach out to you after Hanna was gone?
有人在汉娜失踪后联♥系♥过你吗
Any correspondence or information that might help us?
有信件或是信息可以帮助我们的吗
Nothing except some credit card junk mail
只有一些信♥用♥卡♥的宣传邮件
a couple times a year.
一年会寄来几次
But they were in Hanna's name?
是以汉娜的名字吗
Did she have a credit card or a bank account?
她有信♥用♥卡♥或是银行账户吗
No, she was still a minor.
没有 她那时还未成年
You got one of those letters?
你还有那些信吗
I threw out another one a couple of days ago.
我几天前刚扔了一封
Probably still in the trash.
可能还在垃圾桶里
Hey, you think it's odd that Alicia Corwin didn't have
你觉得艾丽西娅·考文没把酒店
her hotel key on her person?
钥匙带在身上奇怪不
Maybe she left it at the hotel.
也许她落在酒店了
Maybe she left everything at the hotel.
也许她把所有东西都落在酒店了
Because that's not the only discrepancy
因为这不是唯一一个
between what's listed in evidence
证据清单上列明有
and what's actually here.
其实里边却没有的东西
Yeah, ballistics report was corrupted too.
是啊 弹道报告也被损坏了
Someone really wants this to go away.
有人是迫切想掩盖掉这案子啊
You find that person, maybe you'll get some answers.
找到那个人 也许就能找到答案
And, Fusco, be careful who you read in on the case.
弗斯科 这案子涉及的人 你要小心
Yeah. All right. I'll talk with you later.
我会的 一会儿再跟你说
Okay.
好的
Look at the guy in the suit.
瞧那西装男
Cody Grayson. Hey, Wall Street.
找科迪·格雷森 华尔街仔
You lost?
你迷路了吗
End of the bar.
吧台最里边
Look at this guy. Who's that?
瞧那家伙 谁啊
Hello, Cody.
你好啊 科迪
I know you?
我认识你吗
You know someone I'm looking for.
你认识我要找的人
Hanna Frey.
汉娜·弗雷
You a journalist or a fed?
你是记者还是联调局的
Neither. Good.
都不是 很好
Get off of him! I asked you nicely.
放开他 给敬酒不吃
Let's try that again.
我们重新来过
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表