剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Must be hard to spend much time with your son.
很难抽时间陪儿子吧
I mean, being a detective and all.
我是说 你身为一名警探
Those are long hours, right?
工作时间很长吧
Eh, my ex thought so.
我前妻是这么认为的
But the job's not that interesting anyway.
不过这工作倒也没什么意思
I think it's super interesting.
我觉得挺有意思啊
Believe me, you'd be bored.
相信我 你会觉得很无聊
Excuse me, Sir, there's a phone call for you.
打扰了 先生 有您的电♥话♥
Sorry, I got to take that.
抱歉 我要接一下
Hey, I'm kind of in the middle of something here.
我这儿正有事呢
If I could believe the waiter,
如果服务生所言可信
it sounds like you're near the end of something.
你的事快玩完了
You really do need to work on your conversational skills.
你真的应该提高一下谈话技巧
So who needs saving?
这次要救谁吧
I need you to keep an eye on a woman named Sabrina Drake.
我需要你监视叫塞布丽娜·德雷克的女人
I'm sending you the address, and, please,
我现在给你发地址 另外 拜托
put your cell phone battery back where it belongs.
把你的手♥机♥电池放回该放的地方
I'm sorry, that was work.
抱歉 是工作
I just got called in to a stakeout.
我得去盯梢了
Okay.
好
I understand if you don't want to take a rain check on the date.
要是你不想改天再约 我可以理解
I mean, my job gets in the way a lot.
我的工作经常如此
I understand, Lionel. My cousin's a cop.
我理解 莱奈尔 我表兄是警♥察♥
Bad pay. Bad hours.
工资低 工时长
What if I join you?
要不我陪你吧
We could give up on our foodie experiment
我们不搞这种美食试吃了
and go to my favorite falafel place.
去我最喜欢的沙拉三明治店
Yeah?
真的
Mr. Drake doing anything he shouldn't?
德雷克先生有没有做什么不该做的
Oh, he's working like everything's normal...
正常工作 就像一切如常
and he didn't hire an ex-con to kill his wife.
就像他没找旧友杀他妻子
Yeah. Fusco says the missus is hard at work too.
是啊 弗斯科说他太太也在努力工作
How did two people go from being in love
两个人到底是如何从相爱
to wanting each other dead?
变成相杀呢
Being in love is one thing.
相爱是一回事
Being married, a whole different animal.
结婚 又是另一回事了
Those vows change everything.
婚礼誓言改变了一切
Which one? "Till death do us part."
哪一句 "直到死亡将我们分开"
Yeah, something like that.
是啊 差不多吧
One day you're married to your soul mate,
有一天你嫁给了自己的灵魂伴侣
then you watch them turn into someone else.
然后眼睁睁看着他们变成了另一个人
Sometimes you're so in love with who a person was,
有时 你太爱这人曾经的样子
you can't bring yourself to love who they've become.
无能再爱上他们改变后的样子
You ever think about moving on?
你想过开始新生活吗
Like dating?
约会吗
Sure.
当然
In my spare time, like when I'm not being a single mom
等我有空了 比如我不再是单亲妈妈
or a homicide detective, or whatever this is.
不再是凶案组警探 不再干这些事
What about you?
你呢
One second.
稍等
Carter. Hey, it's Beecher.
卡特 我是比彻
You got any news on Santiago?
圣地亚哥有新消息吗
Yeah, I talked to my guy. He said Santiago was
是的 我问了我的人 他说圣地亚哥
asking around about where to boost a deli-to-door van.
四处打听哪能偷到送餐的货车
Said he needed it to access some publishing building in midtown.
说他要用来进入中城区某出版社大楼
Thanks, Beecher.
多谢 比彻
I think Santiago is on his way to see Mrs. Drake.
我看圣地亚哥正要去找德雷克夫人
Someone cut the power.
有人切断了电源
Looks like Mrs. Drake's hit man just found his target.
看来德雷克夫人的杀手找到目标了
So this dumbass forgets to log out
这傻帽抢劫完
of his Facebook account after he robs the place.
忘了退出他的脸书账户
We pick him up two hours later. Guess what he's doing.
我们两小时之后抓住了他 猜他在干嘛
Updating his status?
更新状态
He couldn't help himself.
他难以自控啊
I'm so glad you came, Rhonda.
我真高兴你能来 朗达
Me too.
我也是
What?
怎么了
Detective, we have a problem.
警探 我们有状况了
Delivery man just arrived on the 29th floor.
送货员刚刚到了29层
All right, I'm on my way.
好 我这就过去
Look, I'll be right back, okay?
我很快回来 好吗
Okay. All right.
好 好的
NYPD!
纽约警♥察♥
Who the hell is on my property?
谁在我的地盘
Get down! What are those guys
蹲下 这些人干嘛
Get down!
蹲下
Go! Go!
追 追
Who are you people? What is going on?
你们是什么人 到底怎么回事
Somebody better talk to me right now
谁快点告诉我
and tell me what the heck is going on!
到底怎么回事
I want--
我要
What are you doing?
你干嘛
Sometimes you need to break a few eggs to save lives.
俗话说"舍不得老婆抓不住流氓"啊
Yeah, pretty sure that's not the saying.
我确定"俗话"不是那么说的
Hey, pal.
兄弟
Can I help you?
要我帮忙么
None of your business, bruja.
不管你的事 小子
It's detective bruja. You got some ID?
是警探小子 你有证件吗
What's happening?
怎么了
NYPD. Everything's okay, ma'am.
纽约警♥察♥ 没事的 夫人
All right, come with me.
好了 请跟我来
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快快快快
Where's your backup? Shouldn't there be backup?
你的支援呢 不应该有支援吗
Here they are now.
他们到了
You don't look like a police officer.
你看上去不像警官
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
Put me down! Put me down!
放我下来 放我下来
Help! Help! Somebody help!
救命 救命 来人啊
Help! Is that really necessary?
救命 有这个必要吗
If we don't stop this now,
现在不制止
innocent people will get caught in their marital crossfire,
他们的争斗就会伤及无辜
and I won't let that happen.
我不允许
Good job, Lionel.
干得好 莱奈尔
Yeah, always wanted to be accessory to kidnapping.
没事 哥一直渴望协同绑♥架♥
Multiple kidnappings.
多重绑♥架♥
It's a good thing it's after hours, because--
好在这是非工作时间 因为
Lionel, you were right.
莱奈尔 你说得对
There was a fro-yo place right around the corner.
拐角的确有家冰冻酸奶店
These your co-workers?
这些是你同事吗
Hi, I'm Carter. Rhonda. Nice to meet you.
我是卡特 朗达 很高兴认识你
Yeah, I was just catching Fusco up on a case,
我正在跟弗斯科汇报进展
and now you're all up to speed, I'm gonna leave, okay?
你既然已经了解了 我就撤了 好吧
Yup, okay, you're good!
好 可以了
Just tell us what you want. We will pay you.
告诉我们你要多少 我们都给
We will pay you handsomely, whatever you want.
不管你要什么 我们都给
Do you know who we are? Trust me on this.
你知道我们是什么人吗 相信我
We know people who will put you away for the rest of your life.
我们认识人能让你永世不得翻身
Shut up, Sabrina.
闭嘴 塞布丽娜
You are in no position to negotiate with this maniac.
你没条件跟疯子谈判
Well, at least I'm standing up for myself.
至少我在维护自己的尊严
You, on the other hand, might as well offer him a cappuccino!
至于你 不如直接请他喝一杯卡布奇诺
Well, forgive me because I want to leave here
真是太抱歉了我就想要
with all my body parts intact. That's--oh.
四肢俱全地离开这儿 就是
Please take these off. We're sorry.
求你拿开吧 我们很抱歉
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
Little late for that. Whatevwhatever you want,
有点晚了 无论 无论你要什么
just tell us, we will make it happen.
只要开口 我们都可以给你
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm the guy who stopped you two jokers from killing each other.
我是阻止你们两个小丑自相残杀的人
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表