剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Get out, or I'm--
出去 否则我
What? You'll call the police?
怎么 你要报♥警♥吗
I know about the building plans and the explosives.
我知道建筑设计图和爆♥炸♥物的事
I knew it. You work for Chapple.
我就知道 你是查普的人
No, but I'm interested to know why you and Shayn
不 不过我很好奇为什么你和尚恩
are going after him.
要追查他
Because Chapple's a liar and a thief,
因为查普是个骗子 盗贼
and I'm not saying another word
我不会再多说一句话了
until you tell me who you are.
除非你告诉我你是谁
I'm here to stop you from getting into even more trouble.
我是来阻止你陷入更多麻烦的人
Not what I asked.
我问的不是这个
Who are you?
你是谁
I find it hard to answer that,
这有点难回答
even to myself.
我自己也说不好
I was a soldier once, like your brother Josh.
我当过兵 和你弟弟乔什一样
But I was lucky. I made it out.
不过我很幸运 活着回来了
Mr. Reese? Yes, Finch. What's happening?
里瑟先生 在 芬奇 怎么了
I've explained to Shayn that we're trying to help him.
我跟尚恩说我们是想帮助他
Did he believe you?
他相信你了吗
No, especially when I told him that you have Abby.
没有 尤其是我告诉他你抓了艾比后
Things are a little tense.
形势有点紧张
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他说
Who is this?
你是谁
You know, Abby keeps asking me the same thing.
艾比也在问我同样的问题
It's really not important.
这真的不重要
If you hurt her, you will be sorry.
敢伤害她 你会后悔的
The same goes for you and my friend.
你那边也是一样
We should meet.
我们该见见
Once you leave with Shayn, I can't protect you anymore.
你跟尚恩离开 我就没法保护你了
I never asked you to protect me in the first place.
我一开始就没要你保护
Whatever you're planning, I know why, Abby.
不管你在计划什么 我知道原因 艾比
You couldn't save your brother,
你没能救你弟弟
so you're trying to save Shayn.
所以想要救尚恩
I understand that, truly.
我理解 真的
I'd feel the same way.
我有切身感受
Tell me, what did Chapple do to you?
告诉我 查普怎么你了
Nothing I can't handle, but he nearly destroyed Shayn.
对我没什么 可他几乎毁了尚恩
By lending him money? Yes.
贷款的事 对
Chapple made him a loan.
查普贷款给他
The interest rates tripled in a year.
利息一年滚了三倍
No one could keep up those payments.
没人能付得起
Millions of people lost their homes.
失去房♥子的人成百上千万
They don't go around stealing explosives.
人家也没去偷爆♥炸♥物
Shayn should move on.
尚恩得放手
He lost his home and his fiancee.
他失去了房♥子 失去了未婚妻
He even introduced some of his buddies to Chapple,
他还曾把自己的朋友介绍给查普
one of whom shot himself
结果其中一个饮弹自尽
on the porch of the house he no longer owned.
就在失去的房♥子门口
Should he move on from that?
让他这么放手不理吗
Look, I went through Chapple's files.
我查过查普的文件
I saw what he was doing.
发现了他的所作所为
There are hundreds,
有成百上千
hundreds of soldiers who lost their homes.
成百上千的士兵失去了家园
What are you gonna do, Abby?
你想要做什么 艾比
The right thing.
做正确的事
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
I assume you put a tracker on him.
我猜你给他放追踪器了吧
Rather a clever one, if I do say so myself.
恕我自夸 远不止此
His prosthetic arm is controlled by myoelectric sensors
他的假肢由肌电感应器控制
by way of a wireless link,
无线连接
so I cloned the link and reprogrammed it
我复♥制♥了连接 二次编程
to attempt a forced pair with every cell phone they pass.
路过任何手♥机♥都会强制配对
leaving a nice GPS trail.
留下清晰的GPS轨迹
Well done, Finch.
干得漂亮 芬奇
Especially on the back of a speeding motorcycle,
而且是在狂飚的摩托车后座上完成的
which was exhilarating, by the way.
对了 感觉好刺♥激♥
I might have to get myself one.
我想自己也弄一辆
Working late?
加班啊
Yeah.
是啊
It's always something, you know?
总是有事做
Yeah. Is something wrong, Carter?
是啊 有什么事吗 卡特
Donnelly made me an offer today.
唐纳利今天邀请我了
What, I got competition? From that guy?
什么 我有情敌了 那家伙吗
No, not that sort of offer.
不 不是那种邀请
He, invited me to join the FBI.
他 邀我加入♥联♥调局
Could be a good move.
兴许是好事
I mean, yeah, small fish in a big pond,
虽说宁为鸡头不为凤尾
but think of the prospects, Carter, and the money.
不过想想职业前途 卡特 还有收入
You should do it.
你应该去
But what about my kid?
可我的孩子呢
I mean, it--it'll probably mean
我是说 恐怕得
I have to move out of New York.
从纽约搬走
You mean I'd never see you again?
你是说我再也见不到你了吗
It's Cal.
我是卡尔
No problem. I'll see you then.
没问题 不见不散
Now what were we talking about?
我们说到哪儿了
About never seeing me again.
再也见不到我了
Right.
对
It's Cal.
我是卡尔
Cal, Alonzo Quinn. Can we meet?
卡尔 我是阿伦佐·奎恩 能见见吗
Tyrell Park. Say, 30 minutes?
泰瑞尔公园 半小时后吧
No problem.
没问题
I'm hoping you can help me out, Cal.
希望你帮我个忙 卡尔
Any way I can, Mr. Quinn.
您尽管说 奎恩先生
The mayor has seen this crime spike in Crown Heights--
市长发现皇冠高地犯罪率暴增
drug busts, burglaries, even homicides.
涉毒 抢劫 还有命案
He wants me to find out what's happening.
他想让我查查到底怎么回事
I told him I got a godson who's got his ear to the ground.
我告诉他我的教子消息灵通
So, do you?
怎么样
Crown Heights, yeah.
皇冠高地 是的
We think it's a Russian, Peter Yogorov.
应该是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 彼得·约格洛夫
Used to work Brighton Beach till Elias kicked him out.
曾在布莱顿海滩干 后来被以利亚踢走了
We believe he's pulling strings from the inside,
我们认为他在幕后主使
working to take over the Heights.
想拿下高地那里
What are you doing here, Simmons?
你在干嘛 西蒙斯
I'm keeping an eye on you, you slippery little mutt.
我在监视你 你个老狐狸
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
None of your business.
关你屁事
You're following Cal Beecher.
你在跟踪卡尔·比彻
You're checking him out for Carter?
在帮卡特查他
No, I've been wondering
不 我就是想知道
who else you've been flapping your gums to.
你还对谁胡说八道了
About you burying Davidson?
你埋戴维森那事吗
Not Beecher. Not yet.
没对比彻说 目前没
You crossed a line when you made that call to Carter,
你越界了 居然给卡特打电♥话♥
pointing her towards me in the Davidson murder.
把戴维森被杀引向我
What line is that?
越什么界
The line where I don't give a crap anymore.
越"哥我不在乎"这条界
So watch your back.
给我小心点
You know how many times I've heard that?
你知道这种话我听过多少次了吗
And here I am, beautiful as ever.
可我还在这里 潇洒着呢
Go home, Fusco.
回家吧 弗斯科
What are you doing here, Simmons?
你来干嘛 西蒙斯
I said, go home.
我说了 回家
There's our cell phone trail.
这是手♥机♥定位轨迹
It looks like Abby and Shayn
看来艾比和尚恩
are heading for the 1400 block of Hanover.
要去汉诺威1400
Question is, what's there?
问题是 哪儿呢
I've listed every business name on the block,
这片所有商户我都列出来了
cross-checking against the download of Chapple's computer.
交叉比对从查普电脑里下载的资料
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表