剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up, we'll find you.
只要你的号♥码被列出来 我们就会找到你
911. What is your emergency?
911 有什么紧急状况
This is subway train operator 4827.
我是地铁操作员4827号♥
There's been an accident.
发生了一起事故
I couldn't stop the train in time,
我没能及时叫停列车
and I hit a kid.
撞到了一个孩子
I think he might have been pushed.
他可能是被人推的
Open.
张嘴
I want 'em held in isolation.
把他们隔离起来
No contact: not with their lawyers,
不得联♥系♥外界 不得接触律师
not with each other,
不得接触彼此
not with anybody.
不得接触任何人
This is a matter of national security.
事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
They're terrorists?
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
They look more like investment bankers to me.
我看他们更像投行家
Well, warden, three of them may be.
典狱长 其中三人可能是
But one of them is the most dangerous criminal
但其中有一个是我追捕的人中
I've ever pursued.
最最危险的罪犯
I can hold them for 72 hours without charging them,
我有权不经起诉拘留他们72小时
and I fully intend to.
我也正意如此
Then you have 72 hours.
你就只有72小时
This is Rikers, not Guantanamo.
这里是纽约里克岛 不是关塔那摩
You don't plan on asking them any questions?
你不打算审讯他们吗
Don't worry, Carter.
别担心 卡特
We've got the DNA evidence from New Rochelle,
我们有新罗歇尔拿到的DNA证据
we got the blood from the burned car,
有烧毁的车中拿到的血液
and, thanks to you, fingerprints.
多亏了你 还有指纹
He's ours.
他跑不掉了
How did I know the federal government would be no match for you?
为什么我早就知道联邦机构也难你不倒呢
As I suspect it might be compromising for you
如果你被发现还带着手♥机♥
to be found with a phone, I'll be brief.
恐怕要罪加一等了 所以我简言吧
The matter is in hand, John.
情况在控制中 约翰
We'll get you out of there.
我们会救你出来
I took too many risks.
是我太冒险了
It's my fault. I'll handle it.
是我的错 我来处理
Listen to me.
听我说
I made preparations for a scenario like this.
我为现下的情形做过预案了
In 72 hours, you will walk free.
72小时后 你就自♥由♥了
What if another number comes up?
如果又出现号♥码呢
Unfortunately, as I told you,
遗憾的是 正如我所说
they never stop coming.
号♥码从不停止
I'll have to manage as best I can.
我会尽力解决
I sincerely hope our next conversation is
诚挚地希望我们下次对话时
under better circumstances.
环境会好点儿
I'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
My name is Mr. Swift.
我是斯威夫特先生
I'm your substitute teacher.
你们的代课老师
Ms. Benthem received a last-minute opportunity
本瑟姆女士临时得到机会
to attend an all-expenses-paid teaching seminar in Maui.
参加在毛伊岛举♥行♥的免费教学研讨会
I see in Ms. Benthem's lesson plan
根据本瑟姆女士的教学计划
that today we're doing...
今天我们要做
addition.
加法
That can't be right.
这不对啊
It's busywork, punishment.
那是外加作业 惩罚
We're supposed to add the numbers from 1 to 100.
要我们把从一到一百的数字相加
Math is not punishment.
数学可不是惩罚
You know, in the late 18th century,
十八世纪后期
there was a math prodigy named Carl Friedrich Gauss
有位数学天才名叫卡尔·弗里德里克·高斯
who was faced with the same tedious problem that you are.
他当时与你们一样 遇到这一乏味的问题
He figured a way around it.
他就此想出了一个办法
One to a hundred.
从一加到一百
Who'd like to take a crack at working out Gauss' equation?
有人想来试一下高斯的解法吗
Anybody?
有人吗
Mr. Phipps?
菲普斯先生
I got to be honest, "Mr. Swifty",
老实说 斯威夫特先生
you lost me at "Friedrich."
"弗里德里克"之后我啥也没听见
I'll give you a hint.
给你个提示
Fusco. Good morning, Detective.
弗斯科 早上好 警探
I trust that you received my email?
相信你已经收到我的邮件了
And the entire roll call for Brooklyn Science.
还有布鲁克林科学学校的全员登记表
I need you to tell me everything you can about Caleb Phipps.
你要尽可能告诉我关于迦勒·菲普斯的一切
Couple run-ins with the NYPD.
跟纽约警♥察♥打过几次交道
Typical kid stuff.
典型小屁孩犯的事儿
Nothing exceptional. I'll say.
没啥突出的 当然
2.6 GPA
绩点2.6
and test scores that sit squarely in the mid-range.
测试成绩正好处于中间
He spent my whole class doodling in his notebook.
整节课都在笔记本上胡写乱画
Hey, you still there?
还在吗
Please continue.
请继续
One thing did come up.
有件不同寻常的事情
Caleb had an older brother Ryan,
迦勒有个哥哥瑞安
killed two years ago in a subway accident.
两年前死于一起地铁事故
Kid was drunk.
那孩子当时喝醉了
Slipped on the tracks and got clipped.
滑下轨道 被撞了
Sounds awful.
太可怕了
Any further details?
其他细节呢
I'll pull the incident report.
我去把事故报告调出来
Now Caleb lives alone with his mom.
迦勒现在跟他妈妈生活在一起
She's an administrative assistant in Kensington.
她在肯辛通工作 做行政助理
Hey, Caleb.
迦勒
You going to that party Saturday?
周六你去那派对吗
No, that's not my kind of thing.
不去 不是我的菜
Besides, I'm heading out of town.
再说了 我要出城
Taking a trip.
出趟门
They never seem to stop texting.
没完没了的短♥信♥
Beginning to feel like I'm on another planet.
我像到了外星球
Get used to it.
习惯吧
Their planet's gonna be running ours in about ten years.
十年后这些外星人就要占领地球了
High schools are different nowadays.
现在的高中可不一样了
Gang fights, drug searches, and pregnancies.
帮派斗殴 毒品搜查 未婚先孕
This kid could be into anything.
这孩子可能卷进任何麻烦
You weren't exaggerating about the drug problem.
毒品问题你确实没夸张
Kids ain't what they used to be.
现在的孩子都大不一样了
Be careful in there, pal.
在那边小心 老兄
I-I won't even ask.
我都懒得问了
Probably best.
最好不过了
Besides, we have more urgent matters to discuss.
再说 我们还有更紧要的事情得讨论
Our friend in Rikers.
关在里克岛的那位
I have the situation in hand.
情况在控制中了
I don't want you crossing some kind of line to do--
我不想要你越界去
This?
这个
Already deleted them from the network too.
网络数据也删除了
That line you're talking about,
你说的那个界
I crossed it a long time ago.
我很早就越过了
Now we have to deal with the DNA sample.
现在我们得处理DNA样本
FBI keeps it in a secure lab here in New York.
联调局把它放在纽约一家安全实验室里
I know what to do.
我知道怎么做
But I'm gonna need a couple things from you.
但我需要你提供点东西
This is Principal Lawton,
我是劳顿校长
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表