剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
Okay, Finch.
好吧 芬奇
How am I supposed to save a woman
我要怎样才能救一名
who wants to put me on the front page?
想把我变成头条新闻的女人呢
Despite this complication,
虽然情况很复杂
we must focus on keeping Maxine safe.
我们仍必须确保玛克辛的安全
I can't find anything in Zambrano's digital footprint
从桑布拉诺的网络数据资料中
to suggest that he's the head of HR,
看不出他是HR的头儿
but brilliant criminals have fooled us before.
不过我们也曾被聪明的罪犯骗过
I do wish you wouldn't do that here.
我非常希望你不要在这里弄这个
When I do it in the park, people look at me funny.
在公园弄这个 人家看我的眼神好古怪
Okay, let's assume that Zambrano is the head of HR.
好吧 先假设桑布拉诺是HR的头儿
He might want to have Maxine killed
他可能想杀掉玛克辛
before she can reveal his true identity in the paper.
以免真实身份被她报道曝光
It would be damn hard
这也太难了
to stop them if I can't let Maxine see me work.
又要阻止他们 还不能让玛克辛看到我
And when you step out of the shadows to help her out,
可如果你从天而降英雄救美
she's going to know you're the man in the suit.
她会知道你就是那个西装男
Until we can figure out a way to hide you in plain sight,
在想到方法让你光明正大出现之前
perhaps you should enlist some backup.
或许你该先寻求下支援了
Maxine Angelis. Yeah, I've heard of her.
玛克辛·安吉拉斯 对 我听说过她
That woman leaves no stone unturned.
那女人向来刨根问底
How do you expect to work your magic with her around?
你在她身边怎么大显神通
Aren't you and your friend obsessed
你跟你的朋友不是死乞白赖
with staying out of the paper?
不肯曝光吗
I'll keep my distance.
我会保持距离
The other photo I sent you is Chris Zambrano.
我发的另一张照片是克里斯·桑布拉诺
Maxine thinks he's HR's big boss.
玛克辛觉得他是HR的幕后老大
So he's crooked like his dad, huh?
这么说他跟他爸一样坏
Everything okay, Fusco?
你没事吧 弗斯科
Yeah.
没事
It's, uh... something I ate probably.
就是 有点吃坏肚子了
Yeah, well, you don't become head of HR by being sloppy.
HR的头儿绝不是什么简单的人物
So if Zambrano wants your reporter dead,
如果桑布拉诺想弄死这个记者
he'll do it in a way that's practically invisible
他下手肯定会悄无声息
with no strings leading back to him.
毫无痕迹
Fusco, when's the last time
弗斯科 你最后一次
you saw your pal Simmons?
见西蒙斯是什么时候
We haven't talked since I shot at him, covering your ass.
上次我为救你朝他开枪之后 就再没见他了
Find him. Tail him.
找到他 跟踪他
And if he gives you any trouble,
如果他找你麻烦
I've got your back.
我会帮你
I'll talk to Donnelly,
我会跟唐纳利谈谈
see who else is on HR's payroll
看看HR的贿赂名单中
that hasn't been arrested yet.
还有谁没被抓
And if your reporter friend gets into trouble
如果那位记者在我们找到杀手前
before we find the shooter--
就遇到了麻烦
Guess I'll have to call the police.
估计我就只能报♥警♥了
And though I'm unaware of any wrong-doing,
虽然我未觉察到任何不端行为
the funds in question will be donated to charity.
仍会将受质疑资金捐给慈善事业
That's Ed Griffin issuing a statement
以上是艾德·格里芬就《纽约日报》
about allegations in the New York Journal.
对自己的指控所做出的回应
Landon Walker is in our studio.
兰登·沃克在我们的演播室
Mr. Walker, your response.
沃克先生 您有何评论
You see, Bob,
要知道 鲍伯
hiding the evidence doesn't erase the crime.
隐匿证据并不能改变犯罪的事实
This is what my opponent doesn't get.
我的竞选对手显然不懂这点
Look at what she started.
瞧她挑起的
If I'm elected, I'll bring honesty and integrity back to the city.
如果我当选 会推动本市再现诚实与廉正
Turning our attention from politics to the weather--
下面从政♥治♥新闻转到天气预报
I got him, Glen, the head of HR.
我找到了 格伦 HR的头儿
Christopher Zambrano.
克里斯托弗·桑布拉诺
The mafia Don's kid? Based on what?
黑♥手♥党♥头目的儿子 有什么证据
Four sources, anonymous tip,
四个情报来源 匿名消息
guard at the docks,
码头警卫
an FBI agent familiar with the case,
一名熟悉案件的联调局探员
and Zambrano himself.
以及桑布拉诺本人
He admitted it to you?
他向你承认了吗
I don't think he was yelling at me 'cause he's innocent.
他总不会是因为清白无辜才冲我大吼大叫吧
I hear Donnelly's already filed the indictment.
听说唐纳利已经写好起诉书了
We'll run it on the website...
我们在网站上公布消息
and back-edit it once the feds pick him up.
等联调局抓他之后再进行编辑
Well, the cat's out of the bag,
秘密曝光了
but Ms. Angelis is not out of danger yet.
但安吉拉斯女士还是没有脱离危险
Zambrano may order her execution for simple revenge.
桑布拉诺可能会为报仇下令杀死她
She's not safe until he's behind bars.
他不进监狱 她就不可能脱离危险
Finch, I can't protect her like this.
芬奇 这样子我没法保护她
I've got to get close to her.
我必须接近她
You're about to.
你马上就可以了
It seems that Maxine's job doesn't afford her opportunities
玛克辛的工作没给她多少机会
to meet nice men,
去认识好男人
so she somewhat reluctantly
因此她只好不情愿地
signed up with a popular online dating site.
注册了一个人气约会网站
I took the liberty of back-engineering
我黑进了这个网站
the matching algorithm to create the profile
根据后台匹配算法创建了
of her ideal man.
她梦中情人的档案
She really likes that you love dogs.
她很欣赏你爱狗这一点
Wait.
等等
You're trying to get me a date with her?
你想让我跟她约会
Already have. Tonight at 8:00.
已经约好了 今天晚上八点
You've been flirting all day.
你们已经调情一整天了
Finch? What did I just say to her?
芬奇 我刚刚跟她说了什么
New cufflinks I could understand,
买♥♥新袖扣也就算了
but buying a $100,000 sports car--
居然还买♥♥了辆十万美元的跑车
was that really necessary?
真的有必要吗
Relax, Finch. The car's stolen.
放松 芬奇 车是偷的
Nice car.
车不错
Let's hope you're not compensating for something.
希望这不是什么心理补偿的需要
Remember, your name is John Anderson...
记着 你名叫约翰·安德森
VP at Jenson Actuarial.
詹森精算公♥司♥的副总裁
You like walking your dog, kayaking,
你喜欢遛狗 划皮艇
and Hitchcock movies.
希区柯克的电影
And Maxine's fondness for intellectuals
还有 玛克辛喜欢知识分子
presents us with a graceful way to help cover up your identity.
我们正好可以优雅地伪装你的身份
Are you wearing those glasses I got you?
我给你买♥♥的眼镜你戴了吧
Here you are. Sure.
请坐 当然
Enjoy.
晚餐愉快
I, uh--
我
I called ahead and ordered us a bottle.
我提前打电♥话♥来点了这瓶酒
Hope you like champagne.
希望你喜欢喝香槟
I don't.
我不喜欢
Don't you remember joking about this online?
你不记得我们在线聊天时还开过这个玩笑吗
Sorry, um, can I get a boulevardier, please?
抱歉 麻烦请来一杯花♥花♥公♥子♥
Did you not review the notes I sent you?
你没看我发给你的注意事项吗
So, John...
那么 约翰
I've always wondered.
我一直都很好奇
What does an actuarial actually do?
精算到底是干什么的
Most days, just try to stay awake.
大部分时间在昏昏欲睡
Mr. Reese. Wrong answer!
里瑟先生 回答错误
Maxine is passionate about her career,
玛克辛热爱自己的职业
and she wants a partner who feels the same way.
她想要伴侣也是如此
Okay, time for reinforcements.
好吧 该派增援了
John.
约翰
How are you?
近来如何
Zoe.
佐伊
You trying to make me jealous?
你想让我吃醋吗
Finch have you on standby?
芬奇让你待命
Social psychology.
社会心理学
Women are more attracted to men
女性更青睐于
who receive the approval of other attractive women.
受到魅力女性认可的男性
Maxine, this is Zoe.
玛克辛 这是佐伊
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表