剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动
but it sees everything--
但它却看到了一切
violent crimes involving ordinary people.
牵涉普通人的暴♥力♥罪行
The government considered these people irrelevant.
政♥府♥认为这些人无关紧要
We don't.
我们不
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动
You'll never find us.
你永远找不到我们
But victim or perpetrator,
但无论是受害人还是行凶者
if your number's up,
只要你的号♥码被列出来
we'll find you.
我们就会找到你
Justin Lee is dead, Sir.
贾斯丁·李已死 长官
And now that executive has started digging into the accident.
现在那名主管已经开始调查此事了
Knowing her, she won't stop.
根据我对她的了解 她不会罢手
Then see to it that she does.
那就让她罢手
Interesting strategy, Mr. Elias.
很有意思的一招 以利亚先生
Care to explain?
介意解释一下吗
Trying to learn how to win at a disadvantage.
想学习在逆镜中取胜
I assume we're talking about more than just chess.
看来我们谈的不只是棋了
Rook and knight, valuable pieces.
车和马 重要棋子
The assistant district attorney and Detective Szymanski.
地检官和舍曼斯基警探
Their deaths benefited your enemy, Peter Yogorov.
他们之死有利于你的敌人 彼得·约格洛夫
That's very good, Harold.
很好 哈罗德
And I'm in touch enough to know that
我了解到
a number of your associates inside
你里边的一些同伴
have recently been transferred elsewhere.
最近被调到了别处
Who are you playing against?
你在跟谁对弈
The Russians? HR?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 HR
A ghost.
幽灵
Someone I'd very much like to identify.
我非常想查清他的身份
From the board, I'd say the outcome is a foregone conclusion.
这盘看来 大局已定
Don't count me out just yet, Harold.
别急着算我出局 哈罗德
I might have a few moves left.
我还留有后手
Give John my best.
代向约翰问好
Miss me already, Finch?
已经开始想我了吗 芬奇
It's not a social call, Mr. Reese.
这次可不是打电♥话♥找你聊天的 里瑟先生
I want to inform you we have a new number.
我是要告诉你我们有新号♥码了
I'll head back.
我这就回去
No, you're tracking a number too, albeit a prior one.
不要 你在跟的号♥码也很重要
Stay the course. So who's up this time?
你继续 新号♥码是谁
Monica Jacobs, senior VP of strategy and systems for Rylatech,
莫妮卡·雅各布斯 雷拉科技策略系统部高级副总
one of the top networking companies in America.
一家全美顶级的网络公♥司♥
And the security is tight,
安保很严
right down to the RFID tracking chips in the employee ID.
员工卡上都有无线射频识别跟踪芯片
So how will you get close to her?
那你怎么接近她呢
I've found an appropriate cover.
我找到了个合适的掩护
She's certainly a rising star in the tech world.
她是网络技术界的新星
Gushing profiles in blogs and national magazines.
网络博客和全国杂♥志♥上很多相关报道
Not bad for a small-town girl from Indiana.
一个来自印第安纳小镇上的姑娘有此成就很不错
Tech geeks and code monkeys. Doesn't sound too dangerous.
技术极客 程序猿 听起来不怎么危险啊
Ms. Jacobs is a top executive in a billion-dollar business
雅各布斯女士是亿万公♥司♥的高层主管
where corporate espionage is rampant.
这种地方商业间谍最猖獗
The threat could come from anywhere.
威胁可能来自任何地方
How's my day, Jerome? Let's go with slammed.
今天安排如何 杰罗姆 得快马加鞭
TOVO at 10:00, new technologies at 11:00,
十点TOVO 十一点新技术会
and then the florist called again
花店打电♥话♥过来了
wanting the correct address for the Lee family.
要确定李家的地址
Should we just let that go?
我们不理算了吧
No, I'll handle it myself.
不 我自己处理
Wait...
等等
Is that the new Centra6 processor? Yes.
这是新的中枢六处理器吗 是的
I thought they weren't coming out until next quarter.
我还以为要下个季度才会出来呢
Is its variable processing as nimble as they say?
它的可变数据处理跟传说中的一样快吗
I consider it
我以为
a vast improvement in terms of energy consumption, overall efficiency--
其在能量损耗和综合效率方面有巨大进步
I knew it.
我就知道
Anybody who says tablet hex cores are overkill--
谁要说平板十六进制芯过分
Has no idea how to fully utilize CPU architecture.
根本不懂利用中♥央♥处理器架构
I agree.
正是
It's very nice to meet you...
认识你真高兴
Harold.
哈罗德
IT is lucky to have you.
信息技术部有你真幸运
I believe our network solutions proposal says it all.
我认为我们的网络解决提案本身已经说明白了
Rylatech's routers and switches
雷拉科技的路由器和交换机
have a 99.7% reliability rating.
稳定性高达99.7%
On the basis of what?
依据何在呢
Independent tests run alongside three of our five main competitors.
我们五家竞争对手中的三家实施了独♥立♥检验
Our firmware is self-upgrading.
我们的软件是自主更新的
Like everyone else's, including Censatek...
其他公♥司♥也一样 包括中思科技
who had better pastries.
人家点心还更好
Look, what is your name again?
你叫什么来着
Ross Haskell, head of product development--
罗斯·哈斯凯尔 研发部负责人
Ross, our VP didn't come here to listen to dry stats.
罗斯 我们的副总过来不是想听干巴巴的数据
Why should we use Rylatech's products?
我们为什么要用雷拉科技的产品
Because you already do.
因为你们已经用了
We've spent the last 15 years
我们花了十五年的时间
building the backbone of the internet,
造出了互联网的主干网
and our latest components
而我们最新的元件
will set the standard for the next 15.
将为未来的十五年设立标准
Even the Department Of Defense
就连国防部
trusts us to get their data from point "A" to point "B".
都信任我们帮他们做数据传输
But, if you want just one reason,
不过 如果你想要一个理由
Martin Baxter.
马丁·巴克斯特
He started Rylatech in his parents' garage
他在父母的车♥库♥里创办了雷拉科技
and built it into this.
取得了今天的成就
That determination, we all have it.
那种决心 我们都有
We'll never stop working hard for you.
我们会永远为客户努力拼搏
Or, go with Censatek,
如果选择中思科技
who is known for offering kickbacks to networking execs...
他们出了名的喜欢给网络高管提供高回扣
along with their nice pastries.
以及好吃的点心
So how did you know about those kickbacks at Censatek?
你怎么知道中思科技的回扣
I have spies everywhere, Martin.
我到处都有耳目 马丁
Well, if they ever try to entice you to jump ship,
要是有人怂恿你跳槽
give me a chance to match their offer.
一定要给我机会高价留你
I can't imagine how we'd get along without you, Monica.
我简直不知道没你怎么办 莫妮卡
Well done, Ross.
干得好 罗斯
Terney, I hear you're running point
铁尼 我听说你在查
on the Szymanski and ADA homicides.
舍曼斯基和地检官谋杀案
Yeah. You got any leads?
是啊 有线索吗
Nothing solid yet, but we're pushing on all fronts.
没什么靠谱的 不过我们在全线查了
What about the Mayor's guy who got wounded--Quinn?
市长那个受伤的下属 奎恩呢
All he remembers is that the shooter was wearing a mask
他只记得凶手带了面具
and he ran out the back door.
从后门逃出
Keep me up to date. Will do.
有消息通知我 会的
Carter.
卡特
Just calling to check in, Detective,
只是打电♥话♥来问候一下 警探
and to say how sorry I am.
前来致哀
I know that Detective Szymanski was a friend.
我知道舍曼斯基警探是你的朋友
Thanks, Finch. Appreciate it.
谢谢 芬奇 我心领了
If there's anything I can do for you...
要是有什么我能帮上忙的
I'll let you know. Talk to you soon.
我会跟你说的 回头再聊
I know you don't want to talk to me.
我知道你不想跟我说话
But look, about Szymanski There's nothing to talk about.
但是舍曼斯基的事 没什么可说的
Unless you're ready to tell me the name of your CI.
除非你准备说出你线人的名字
Who got him killed.
那人害死了他
Joss Like I said.
乔丝 我说过了
You okay?
你没事吧
Beecher got a tip about dirty money on Szymanski.
比彻收到的舍曼斯基脏钱的线报
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表