剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表
You are being watched.
你被监视着
The government has a secret system--
政♥府♥有一套秘密系统
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器
He's been asking too many questions.
他问太多问题了
How do we deal with it?
怎么处理
Seems to me we have the solution at hand.
看来我们手头有解决方案
Listen, you've got the wrong guy.
听着 你找错人了
You just need to--
你只要
Danke schoen.
谢谢
I'm sorry, I don't speak German.
抱歉 我不懂德语
No, I-I think it's just a misunderstanding.
没事 我想这只是个误会
Are these men bothering you?
他们骚扰你了吗
I'd be happy to detain them.
我很乐意拘留他们
No. Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I think it's just a mistake.
我想只是搞错了
Listen, I'm in a bit of a hurry.
我有点赶时间
Any sign of our guy Bekhti?
发现贝克缇了没有
No.
没
And I just had to shoot our best chance of finding him.
我刚才不得不把找到他的大好机会给毙了
I can't take you anywhere, Shaw.
我没路指给你了 肖
Well, he was calling Bekhti. I got a partial number.
他刚想打给贝克缇了 我拿到部分号♥码了
Eight digits.
八位数
Couldn't you have shot him after he finished dialing?
你就不能等他拔完号♥再开枪吗
Run it down, all right?
查你的吧
Whatever Bekhti's into,
贝克缇正在搞的东西
these guys were willing to kill a cop to protect it.
让这些人不惜杀死警♥察♥也要保密
Bekhti's cell phone signal is right below us.
贝克缇的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥就在我们下边
40, maybe 50 feet above the street.
距地面约十几米
Probably the top floor.
可能是顶楼
Here we go!
来吧
All right.
好了
Wrong apartment.
不是这间
Go fish.
加油吧
All right, we got a winner.
好了 正中
Ahnaz.
阿瓦士
You disappoint me.
你真让我失望
Look at you, you got Semtex.
瞧瞧你 塑性炸♥药♥有了
You have a cell phone detonator.
手♥机♥引爆装置也有了
Let me see that.
让我看看
And cesium.
还有铯
Half a pound. They're making a dirty bomb.
约半斤 他们在制♥作♥脏弹
What's the plan?
有何计划
There's no time. I'm calling Control.
没时间了 我打给主控者
Yeah, this is catalyst. Passphrase "Indigo".
我是催化剂 代号♥"靛蓝"
Go ahead, Indigo.
说吧 靛蓝
Request permission to engage.
请求批准行动
Direct action.
直接出击
Green light.
同意
They still have the windows closed?
窗户都关着吗
As far as I can tell.
应该是的
You know the only other people crazy enough
你知道除你之外还有谁
to use the gas besides you, Shaw?
会疯狂到用毒气吗 肖
Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Crazy FSB Russians.
[俄♥国♥]联邦安♥全♥局♥的俄♥罗♥斯♥疯子
Where do you think I get it?
你以为我哪儿来的灵感
We have our first winner.
第一个正中
Number two.
第二个
There's three.
三个
I've removed the cesium.
我取下铯了
Shaw, what happened?
肖 怎么回事
A little help, Cole.
帮把手 科尔
I can't--
我看不到
I can't see him. Just--
我看不到他 只有
What do you have?
发现什么了
Still looking.
还在找
I don't see him, Shaw.
我看不到他 肖
I-I still don't have him.
我还是没找到他
Calm down.
冷静
Give me something I can use.
给我点有用的
Okay, wait.
好的 等等
Don't move.
别动
Your 3 o'clock!
三点钟方向
Now.
现在
Sam, you okay?
萨姆 你还好吗
Pull the fire alarm and head down to the street.
拉响火警 然后到大街上
What are you gonna be doing?
你要干什么
Getting my bullets back.
取回子弹
We were never here, remember?
我们从没来过 记得吗
Bekhti's wiring was a bit rough.
贝克缇电线组装得太粗糙了
I fixed it for them.
我帮他们改好了
That's nice of you.
你真好
You're making your own way out.
你自己走啊
Sure you don't want some company?
确定不需要人陪吗
Why, you know anybody?
干嘛 你要给我介绍
I'll see you when I see you.
该见时再见
I'll see you tomorrow.
那就明天见
Where?
哪里
New York City.
纽约
Control called. We got another number.
主控者来电♥话♥了 我们有新号♥码了
I guess it's like you said. They never stop coming.
看来就像你说的 号♥码从不停止
How was New York? Cold.
纽约怎么样 冷
I'm meeting with Wilson tonight.
我今晚跟威尔森会面
Since when do you make deliveries?
你什么时候改送快递了
I was in town for a meeting.
我来城里开个会
Thought I'd congratulate my best operator.
想着我得来恭喜一下我的最佳特工
Tell me this.
说说看
Don't we pay you to disarm bombs rather than set them off?
我们雇你不是因为你拆弹强过引爆吗
My call. We had the cesium.
是我决定的 我们找到了铯
Seemed like the best way to cover our tracks.
这应该是掩盖痕迹的最佳方式
Thank you. Unofficially.
谢了 私下说说
Your new number.
有新号♥码
I've still got eyes on our new number.
我还在盯着咱们的新号♥码
He's been walking in circles for an hour, Cole.
他绕了一小时圈子了 科尔
I'm getting a little bored.
我有点无聊了
Tell me a story.
给我讲讲故事吧
James Mercer.
詹姆斯·梅瑟
Did four in the corps.
在特种部队服役过四年
A dishonorable discharge.
后来被开除军籍
Graduates to the militia movement.
投身民兵运动
And then a week ago,
一周前
he gets wired 10k from an offshore account,
一个海外账户给他电汇了一万
and moves to Queens.
他搬去了皇后区
I'm guessing research doesn't think he's here
我猜探索者认为他不是
for a Broadway show.
来看百老汇的
Cole, I think I've been made.
科尔 我可能暴露了
9:00, good-looking guy in a suit.
九点方向 西装帅哥
You sure he's not just checking you out?
你确定他不是在欣赏你吗
Forgot your gas mask, Shaw.
你可忘带防毒面具了 肖
All right, false alarm.
好吧 虚惊一场
Incoming.
有电♥话♥
Mercer's getting a call.
梅瑟接到一个电♥话♥
It's time. Tomorrow's the big day.
时间到 明天就是大日子
We need to get a look at this guy's computer tonight.
我们得看看这家伙的电脑 今晚
You may even have to get out of the van.
你可能得出来走走了
Is something wrong with you?
你有问题吗
You're not still pining for that girl in STAAD.
你不是还在为那位斯陶德姑娘朝思暮想吧
You ever wonder where research gets the numbers?
你不好奇探索者是从哪里得到号♥码的吗
No. Why?
不 为什么
Because I don't work for research.
因为我并不是为探索者工作
Did you ever think they could be wrong sometimes?
你有想过他们可能会犯错吗
剧集 | 疑犯追踪(2011) | 导航列表